Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 24823
-
09-09-20 22:54 #14788Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Honey Coco
Thanks for the insight, she does look great. I can drive to her although southside is a hike but it sounds like she's worth it and she looks hot as hell. My dilemma is do I go see her next week because I want to also see DI Jaimee while she's back in town, she was off for a long time since she travels from Vegas with all the coronavirus stuff going on. I try to space my visits out but might have to make an exception here. I'll let you guys know how the appointments go, I've seen Jaimee before and she's great, love her BBBJ and I've heard she's also lost weight but she looked good before so I'm sure she's killing it now. Good luck out there guys!
Originally Posted by Jdkllr308
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 20:47 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 38DI Dulce
Hey folks,
Is there any intel about Dulce? I am checking her profile and she seems like thick af but at the same time I am afraid she may be fat in person. Please share any details about her if you have.
-
09-09-20 14:30 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 350Technically Difficulties
So I tried deleting this post after I got clarification from her. She does offer incall.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
And she is on my to do list. I just don't know when my schedule will permit it.
-
09-09-20 13:41 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 77Layla / Exotic Mami
She posts on Eros as exotic Mami, and on Tryst as Layla, any one seen her? There had been 4 girls on Tryst that are very hard to get in touch with Riley, Megan, and Kyanna. Riley is hot but try's to rush you out within 5-10 minutes, I've seen her a few times based on her being hot. Any info on Layla or the other two would be appreciated.
AJ.
-
09-09-20 00:11 #14784Regular Member

Posts: 2I've searched the numbers on various sites to no avail. The texts give me more of a compromised website vibe. I don't think it's a provider running a scam.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 22:40 #14783Senior Member

Posts: 49Honey Coco
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
First. Yes, that's her number in that listcrawler ad. She did ask me to let you all know she's now advertising on MegaPersonals:
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11264785
As far as donations, $. 50 hhr, $$$ hr, $. 25 qv. You'll have to ask her if she sees clients on north side, as I don't know. She is based on the south side, and my last visit with her was at a hotel room that she had; however, her MegaPersonals ad says outcall only, so IDK right now how she's handling it. Again, you'll want to ask. Other info on her services: FK, rough sex, BBBJ, full body rub, cuddling.
I found her to be very personable, best body I've seen in a long time, and her BBBJ is the best I've ever had. As I've stated before, YMMV, but I highly recommend her.
Best to you all!
JD.
-
09-08-20 22:11 #14782Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Honey Coco
I should have included a link, is this her accurate number?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3176063319#.
-
09-08-20 22:10 #14781Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Honey Coco
Thanks for the advice guys, I'm interested in seeing her. What are her donations and does she see clients on the northside or elsewhere? Apartment or hotel, any insight is appreciated, thanks fellas!
-
09-08-20 20:38 #14780Senior Member

Posts: 1095Know the ads?
I've not received any but I'd be curious of the full number or an ad related to the number.
Originally Posted by BoxStacker
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 20:37 #14779Senior Member

Posts: 1095Mind sharing her menu?
When you say limited, do you mind sharing the details of your escapade?
Originally Posted by TheTempest
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 17:11 #14778Regular Member

Posts: 4Maya at Eros
I recognised this girl from dancing for me at a local club last year. I contacted her via text to verify it was actually her and set it up. The pictures are accurate. Her body is young, beautiful and solid.
Her price is $$ and her menu is limited, but if you are looking for a beautiful young girl then she is available. She is new to the hobby herself.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/6341578.htm?cat=1
-
09-08-20 15:44 #14777Senior Member

Posts: 893Roz at DI
Spent a fun hour with Roz last week. She's pint-sized, like me. And a tight well toned body, not necessarily like me.
Nice chatty lady, clean and skilled. It was an hour well spent.
Another DI winner!
John Guest.
-
09-08-20 15:16 #14776Regular Member

Posts: 2Blackmail texts
Long time looker first time poster. So far today I have received 2 what I would call generic blackmail texts. Both came from local 317 numbers. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten any or heard about this.
Thanks.
-
09-08-20 13:22 #14775Senior Member

Posts: 63Pics
Yes those are the pics that are actually in her ad. She also has tattoos in those pics.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 13:00 #14774Senior Member

Posts: 28I recently gave Katie a shot based on a recent positive review. She ghosted me upon arrival at her incall at the agreed upon time. I gave her about 15 minutes and then left. I never heard anything back from her.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




