Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,761 to 20,775 of 30339
-
09-08-20 20:34 #9579Senior Member

Posts: 100Same been looking for a while. No luck.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 20:30 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 100Sky
To me they are kinda Sketchy. Pimp in the parking lot. Dreamed on Sky she's kinda lazy. Boring if that helps.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 20:25 #9577Banned Member

Posts: 930Old and saggy
To be honest, she looks old and saggy in her pics.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 19:08 #9576Regular Member

Posts: 7Old and saggy fits.
I concur. Very saggy and expensive. Not worth the time.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 18:18 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 72BEST BBBJ OF YOUR LIFE. Not even close
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/499583275087
She did an ok job, have had MUCH better!! She had a few rules which I had no problem with, went with 30 minutes and she couldn't do the deed in 30 minutes and is a clock watcher from hell, she looked at the clock a few time towards the end and told me I had about 2 minutes, I thought it was 5 and she told me that when the alarm went off that would be it, and it was. She jumped up the second it went off, then had to ask for a towel to clean myself off with, Will not repeat.
-
09-08-20 18:08 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 7336Don't waste your time. Very old and saggy. I seen her and won't go back.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 15:02 #9573Banned Member

Posts: 1148Tyler
Contact info is in the link.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 14:09 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 180Grainy pics
Looks like she took pics of pics.
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 13:57 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 192Juicy
Has anyone they seen this one she quoted me 100 for a half hour so it leaves me a little sketchy? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/53919543/.
-
09-08-20 13:33 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 145Details
Saw her ad the other day. Was hoping she was legit. Do you have her contact info?
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 13:21 #9569Banned Member

Posts: 1148Tyler
So I was supposed to go see Ashley today but that fell through and as luck would have it, I stumbled upon a real gem.
Tyler is the real deal. Cute face and killer body. Read some positive comments on EB and they turned out to be correct. She is a PAWG. Better than her pics.
PM for details.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3019417163
-
09-08-20 13:18 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 589Mature chick
Anyone seen this chick?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/208112661425
Thanks.
PK.
-
09-08-20 12:59 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 288She has psoriasis or some other skin condition that is not communicable or demon related.
Originally Posted by WilsonSix
[View Original Post]
She's delightfully tiny!
-
09-08-20 12:29 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 589Curious about these two. Serenity & Sky
Following one of them on onlyfans and it seems the two of them party together a lot.
What I don't know is how their client service is. Anyone seen either of them and have experience?
PK.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/584490566684
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/806024382063
-
09-08-20 02:27 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 76Sin The Doll
I've had 2 dreams with her recently. First dream was a QV. She had a positive attitude and remained chill throughout visit. Pics are her, she has a nice round booty and some plump breasts and is a bit thick. Started with a good CBJ (she mentioned she doesn't do bbj or BBFS)* before moving on to pounding out the kitty. During this visit, she told me we could only do standing doggy because she was a heavy squirter and she didn't want to wet the bed. Somehow I missed the part in the ad where she said she is a squirter so I found this odd at the time but I obliged. I start pounding away and after a couple of thrusts, I felt the waterfall pouring on to the floor. As I keep thrusting, the squirting started to slow down until I finished off in the jacket. I cleaned up and went on my way.
Originally Posted by PaulJefferson
[View Original Post]
Second dream was a hhr visit. Had same friendly demeanor and was nice throughout visit. * Started off with CBJ before moving to standing doggy. Squirting was very minimal this time around and I was able to do a few different positions on the bed. We did mish, then moved onto cg and finished off with reverse cg.
Rates were qv. 6 and hhr $(not sure if she does hr, I never asked. If you add her SC, she will sometimes post a slightly lower rate for qv or hhr). I saw no sign of demons but she is 420 friendly (during my first visit, room smelled of 420 but it didn't bother me). As always, YMMV. I'll go for another visit sometime in the future. *.










Reply With Quote





