Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12786

    Lovergrl mongirl. Was a great reference.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Try and message a member called lovergirrl or lovergrrl. She is all over Socal and knows where a girl can find some fun. I'll message her on Rubmaps for you and get back to you.
    IIRC, she was banned a while ago (within last 12-18 months I believe). She was a go to for anything AMP in OC and surrounding areas, including their Southbay (LB, Lomita, etc.). I haven't seen a post from her since but she knew every AMP up there and who to see and not to see. Best of luck to you.

  2. #12785

    Finally

    I've been reluctant with the whole covid situation to go anywhere but I finally pulled the plug today. Masks, sanitizing, super clean. Decent massage and a young Asian spinner with wonderful bolt ons. Man it had been a while.

  3. #12784

    HH / Euphoria

    Used to see many reviews of this place.

    Are they still going? Shut down or going by a different name?

  4. #12783

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey FsSdMon-.

    Thank you for the confirmation whether or not this was the Jessica from the old days. Man I missed her!
    Yeah I missed Jessica too. Man she's one of the precious gem here in SD. I would like to see her again! Last thing I heard was she was at east coast (NY I think). I hope she comes back.

  5. #12782

    MT Massage in Escondido

    Stopped in today after the holiday rush; no appt; said she had a girl; well the girl was totally straight; I questioned the owner; she said they have ONLY straight massage; she gave me $20 back; when I went in she had asked if I had an Appt with Vivian? I think they got busted and are super careful tho they still have Vivian bringing in the cash;;will go elsewhere in the future,Stay Safe.

  6. #12781

    Solid reference

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Try and message a member called lovergirrl or lovergrrl. She is all over Socal and knows where a girl can find some fun. I'll message her on Rubmaps for you and get back to you.
    Solid reference as I've seen her posts mainly in the OC area when honey spa was the go to, but is she really down in SD much? Never seen her posts here before.

  7. #12780
    Quote Originally Posted by FsSdMon  [View Original Post]
    Hey RChangDatyKing,

    It definitely was not that Jessica. She was amazing back in the Ronson days. I heard she went to Florida but who knows. The one at Mesa Rim was so conservative looking it didn't do anything for me.
    Hey FsSdMon-.

    Thank you for the confirmation whether or not this was the Jessica from the old days. Man I missed her!

  8. #12779
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if FsSdMon was talking about the same Jessica you knew from the old Ronson days because I too thought she was one of the most beautiful AMP girls I have met. FsSdMon said he wasn't impressed? Can anyone confirm if this was the same Jessica from Ronson if they've seen this Jessica recently. I might consider going if it's her. Thanks!
    Hey RChangDatyKing,

    It definitely was not that Jessica. She was amazing back in the Ronson days. I heard she went to Florida but who knows. The one at Mesa Rim was so conservative looking it didn't do anything for me.

  9. #12778

    Girls day

    Quote Originally Posted by Orbit3  [View Original Post]
    My girlfriend has always wanted to experience an AMP since I told her about visiting them myself in my pre-GF days. We live in a small town in Arizona but will be in SD next week and I would love to hook her up if possible. Anyone know if any of the AMP's in SD will see a women as a client? An AAMP would be even better.
    Try and message a member called lovergirrl or lovergrrl. She is all over Socal and knows where a girl can find some fun. I'll message her on Rubmaps for you and get back to you.

  10. #12777
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbit3  [View Original Post]
    My girlfriend has always wanted to experience an AMP since I told her about visiting them myself in my pre-GF days. We live in a small town in Arizona but will be in SD next week and I would love to hook her up if possible. Anyone know if any of the AMP's in SD will see a women as a client? An AAMP would be even better.
    I can point you in the direction of a few independents that do couples and or women. Finding an AMP that will offer tour wife the same service might be kind of tough.

  11. #12776

    Any AMPs serving women in SD

    My girlfriend has always wanted to experience an AMP since I told her about visiting them myself in my pre-GF days. We live in a small town in Arizona but will be in SD next week and I would love to hook her up if possible. Anyone know if any of the AMP's in SD will see a women as a client? An AAMP would be even better.

  12. #12775
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    I swung by MRC yesterday and saw Jessica. Not certain if this was the same Jessica from Ronson days. This Jessica was just okay looking, she wore a mask the whole time so I couldn't comment on her face. Her attire was pretty conservative, she was wearing a denim dress and the body was average as well as service.

    I initially went to the location on Lusk looking for Emma, but she must be on her period, because she's on vacation for 5-6 days. Emma to me is one of the prettiest AMP girls I've seen, and her service is on par.
    Hiro- thanks for the report. I think you and I have some similar taste so yeah if it would have been the Jessica from the Ronson days you would rate her than just "okay" looking. I think Jessica is no longer in the business. I texted her last know number and didn't get a return text back. Yes, I agree that Emma is also pretty.

  13. #12774

    Lusk, Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    I swung by MRC yesterday and saw Jessica. Not certain if this was the same Jessica from Ronson days. This Jessica was just okay looking, she wore a mask the whole time so I couldn't comment on her face. Her attire was pretty conservative, she was wearing a denim dress and the body was average as well as service.

    I initially went to the location on Lusk looking for Emma, but she must be on her period, because she's on vacation for 5-6 days. Emma to me is one of the prettiest AMP girls I've seen, and her service is on par.
    Ada is covering for Emma and is the DT Queen! Ada has a great personality and known for providing a GFE. I suggest making an appointment because Sherry and Ada are becoming quite popular.

  14. #12773
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if FsSdMon was talking about the same Jessica you knew from the old Ronson days because I too thought she was one of the most beautiful AMP girls I have met. FsSdMon said he wasn't impressed? Can anyone confirm if this was the same Jessica from Ronson if they've seen this Jessica recently. I might consider going if it's her. Thanks!
    I swung by MRC yesterday and saw Jessica. Not certain if this was the same Jessica from Ronson days. This Jessica was just okay looking, she wore a mask the whole time so I couldn't comment on her face. Her attire was pretty conservative, she was wearing a denim dress and the body was average as well as service.

    I initially went to the location on Lusk looking for Emma, but she must be on her period, because she's on vacation for 5-6 days. Emma to me is one of the prettiest AMP girls I've seen, and her service is on par.

  15. #12772
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    I remember Emma when she was at Mesa Ridge / Flanders and she is a gem! You must have caught Sherry after a customer stiffed her cause she's amazing. I remember Jessica when she was at Ronson as being one of the most beautiful AMP girls around. Cayla at Flanders is my current fav but I haven't seen Jessica since her Ronson days. Personally, I've never been disappointed at these spas and are my goto's when I need some loving. Yeah baby!
    I wonder if FsSdMon was talking about the same Jessica you knew from the old Ronson days because I too thought she was one of the most beautiful AMP girls I have met. FsSdMon said he wasn't impressed? Can anyone confirm if this was the same Jessica from Ronson if they've seen this Jessica recently. I might consider going if it's her. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape