Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 12753
-
09-11-20 08:55 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 43Summer1974
Does anyone know if Summer1974 is still active or even in Orlando? If so, could you pm me her number? The last number I have for her is 407-868- xxxx.
Same thing for Sexy Sydney (sexysidey). Last number I have for her is 407-534-xxxx.
Those two rocked my world about a year ago separately. I'm looking for an equal experience if you can recommend someone else. I was thinking about setting up something with Legz. Trip to Greece is a must and she's got to be into it, which is why I specifically mentioned Summer and Sydney.
I appreciate any feedback.
-
09-11-20 08:26 #7457Senior Member

Posts: 161Definitely not
Yeah, that girl couldn't be Jersey girl on her best day. Jersey only has an ad up on Erotic Monkey.
Originally Posted by LongDongMagee
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 02:50 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone seen her?
-
09-11-20 01:27 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 54Jersey girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54002306/
Is this the famous Jersey girl deep throat queen?
-
09-10-20 18:40 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 158Fake
Google image search will help you spot fakes. Her ad looked TGTBT right off the bat. Here's her Instagram.
Originally Posted by RoboRuss
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/demidevinex/
-
09-10-20 15:23 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone seen this one?
Only posts I saw were for Orlando area. Is she real? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53982198/.
-
09-10-20 02:51 #7452Regular Member

Posts: 10She was ok
I saw her once in Dec. Or Jan, when she moved to a new place. Mostly empty apartment with a mattress on the floor, not so messy. She was nice and friendly, good oral. But have not visited again since then, because I got paranoid about bare back anything. I got tested twice and luckily all negative!
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 15:26 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 1837Fishing this morning
Threw our 4 hooks this morning and Amber / Jane Doe was the first to reply. After a few back and forth texts, she sends me the new address and we set up a time. I'd seen her before and she is always so pleasant in her attitude. As I get there, she tells me she just got a visit from Auntie Flo. I figured she pulled this trick to get me there (it worked) but after I discussed it with her, I told her I wasn't interested today as I didn't want to do just BBBJ. She kept asking over and over telling me she isn't really heavy at all but just saw a spot this morning. I kindly declined and left.
3 minutes up the road, she texted and pled her case again offering a discount off her QV "special" and saying it wasn't really her period. She wasn't even wearing panties or a plug / pad. I countered with an even lower rate putting it now below SW rates. This was for an In Call and not a car date. She agreed to the counter offer and I headed back. It's too bad that she is hooked on H because she is a very attractive girl and although I've never seen her dope sick, I know how they can get. She has snow white teeth, a cute face, smooth skin with a mild touch of acne on her chin, a nice body over all with very minor belly damage from when she was bigger, nice butt, pretty and tight kitty, great personality etc. The H has her under it's influence and she is starting to show some track marks, even on her neck. No sign of her "cousin" / BF / Handler at her new in call. She has a private room in a house in an OK neighborhood. I saw a few of the house dwellers but they were harmless. There also was a pit bull but it was OK too.
We went to her private room and did BBBJ and I petted the outside of the kitty for a bit. I stuck a finger inside to test the waters (did I mention how tight she is?) and it came up clean so I don't know if she was actually on her period or not. I suited up and did quick MISH. The cover came out clean in the end and as I was done, I pulled the cover off and painted her chest, neck and belly. She was in amazement / chuckled at both the volume and the distance I was able to achieve.
If I can get the rate again, I would definitely repeat. She usually is running .5 and .6 QV specials and she doesn't watch the clock in my experiences. She's had several positive reviews on here and some mixed reviews, usually due to her in call location being iffy. She is pretty much up for anything you can dish at her. Her rates are favorable but you'd better act now before she continues to be dragged under by the spell of H. YMMV as always. When I am 100% she isn't on her Period, I want to take her to Switzerland for a longer visit and maybe see about a visit to Greece while there.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53960404/
Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.
Grain 56.
-
09-09-20 14:40 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 729You did the right thing, that shit should not fly. And Kitty will be unavailable for a hot min, she's been a bad girl and has to spend some time at her Uncles place. Sad news, her BBBJ skills are top notch!
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 12:28 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 167Kitty was a reliable Provider
I saw her many months ago and she did provide an unforgettable service. Hard to relax when another dude / stranger is pretending to be asleep in the next room.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 07:51 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 1670Kitty
Can't fault you for going with your gut and leaving. I always go with that and I am pretty sure it has served me well over the years.
I have not seen her in a while because there seemed to be drama around her and have chose to go in other directions. Also the apartment situation doesn't end well most times. How long before a neighbor call management or the LEO about the guys coming by.
Said all that the guy is her boyfriend and completely harmless. As far as surgery goes not for sure but he has been walking with a crutch for a long time so he has mobility issues.
Have fun and stay safe!
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 04:57 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 167Unpleasant Kitty visit
I made arrangement to visit kitty, comms were spotty at first but as the scheduled meeting was approaching it got better. She sent her address an hour before and as I was driving around the complex, I saw a sheriff walking with a drug sniffing-dog and another one in a car apprehending a person. It spooked me a bit but I convinced myself this is unrelated to the deed. Kitty sent her room number and not long after that I was knocking on her door. She took a couple of minutes before opening the door, she texted that she was putting on linen on the bed. She opened, greeted and There it was the was the mess in her apartment described from past postings. What I was not prepared for was there was a guy on the sofa pretending to be asleep. Kitty explained that he just got hip surgery and could not walk, " we'll be safe in the bedroom. " Now if the boyfriend / pimp just had surgery, I wondered how he got to the 3rd floor of the building without an elevator. The messy environment and a dude pretending to be asleep was not acceptable so I said "sorry I can't do this" turned around and left. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Better to be safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53929700/
-
09-08-20 05:16 #7446Regular Member

Posts: 10Damage for Greek?
What was the damage for Greek? And location please!
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 19:44 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 1034Fun size Layla
Anyone know if this one is real? https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...i/354146704313.
-
09-06-20 03:26 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 246Recent visit
Contacted her I have to say coms is horrible, but I was eventually able to get a hold of her was actually pretty decent visit with trip to greek. Face was ok, but from my angle was not a issue. Would likely take another trip to Greece.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/53869168/










Reply With Quote





