Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2212
-
09-07-20 22:13 #412Senior Member

Posts: 465Anything similar happen to you guys?
I tend to see the same people for years, in some cases my pseudo friendships have lasted 10+ years. There's a certain comfort level that develops with some people over time and you learn more about their personal lives. I've been asked to help someone with their permanent residency status by submitting letters on her behalf and another asked to borrow money a couple of times.
One time a friend wanted to borrow 2500 so that she could move out of her sister's place and rent an apartment with her soon to be released from prison husband. I wouldn't do it, mainly because she told me he had a history of abusing her. Shortly thereafter, she wanted to borrow money to pay for for a storage locker after Mr. Wonderful decided to leave her. Her dream was to quit the industry, get a regular gig and live happily ever after. Evidently he left because she was pissed that he encouraged her to continue working in the industry. What blows my mind is that she was crushed when he left. I don't get it.
Another time, another friend asked if I'd rent an apartment on her behalf and she'd pay me back somehow, perhaps in trade or whatever. I'm not flush with cash, so that's not something I could even entertain. Due to the pandemic, I've retired from my friendships so I have no idea what's going on with their lives, but it's interesting how some of these relationships evolve.
-
09-07-20 20:04 #411Senior Member

Posts: 135Yeah with Apple I'd It will be easier to track down anybody in minutes.
Originally Posted by FnlvnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 09:17 #410Senior Member

Posts: 400I saw the same verbiage in a girl's profile at SA and for me was funny. I guess it may be easier to track you down by the apple I'd on the phone if someone is trying to find you.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 03:07 #409Senior Member

Posts: 1172I laughed at this too. Like there's only one video-chat application available, or that the others are soooo difficult to install. Some of these chicks are so fucking dumb.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 11:09 #408Senior Member

Posts: 532Iphone has an app called Facetime that allows for video calling between other iphone users only. But yea to disqualify android users from seeing her is just silly.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 08:00 #407Senior Member

Posts: 1244Wide view?
Could it be the way the Iphone screen works? Maybe she needs the Iphone screen abilities so they can get the full view of her wide load? IMO something with that figure can't be so picky. LOL.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 17:05 #406Senior Member

Posts: 31Funny, I was going to reply: Ahhh, poor Commander Data--no in-and-out for you ole buddy!! Where's Uhura and the away team when you need them!
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 12:43 #405Senior Member

Posts: 192IPhone only?
LOL so I guess there are some providers that are iPhone only LOL The preview listed "No Bare No Android" I guess Terminators not welcome and Data can keep his ash ass at home. I get it they only want to use a single app for verification but still pretty funny.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53812512/
-
09-04-20 11:20 #404Senior Member

Posts: 258Thanks
Lets see what happens.
Originally Posted by LittleMan65
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 17:50 #403Senior Member

Posts: 31YouTube Trusted Flagger
I'm sorry about your friend--it's a traumatic experience. I know the 2 A community goes through this a lot--maybe try to reach out to one of them? Feel free to DM me and I'll send over a list of channels that may be able to help.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 21:53 #402Senior Member

Posts: 258Youtube Trusted Flagger?
Like the title of this thread says Bullshit that has nothing to do with pussy.
By any chance, does anybody know of a YouTube Trusted Flagger? A good friend of mine had a Youtube Channel where she posted all kinds of stuff from politics to arts and sports. Long story short, one of her videos got so much attention and people were getting very "Sentimental " and many started expressing their feelings in a very vulgar way. So posters were cursing and threatening each other. Last week to her surprised her channel was TERMINATED because it "Violated Youtube Guidelines". She appealed and it was denied and her channel remains terminated. She doesn't want to start a new channel because she has put a lot of time and effort on her suspended channel. She had uploaded almost 100 videos and she had a good amount of views and subscribers. Somebody told her sometimes the best way to get her channel back is by contacting a YOUTUBE TRUSTED FLAGGER which are real people (not a computer / system) who monitor Youtube videos. She has to contact them, explain the situation and they take a look from the human side since her Channel was terminated by an automatic system that based on certain things automatically terminates a channel and the appeal process is also handled by a system and not a real person.
So does anybody know how to get in touch with a YouTube Trusted Flagger?? Or where to find them??
-
08-28-20 10:58 #401Senior Member

Posts: 71SexWorkers subreddit
I just saw this comment on the SexWorkers subreddit and burst out laughing. Obese woman complaining about TER because her clients couldn't give her a 9 or 10 for looks:
-
08-20-20 07:02 #400Senior Member

Posts: 518Your stories and posts read like erotic fan fiction.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 19:08 #399Senior Member

Posts: 338I shall do as I please! Quiet frankly I'm surprised the moderator has not stepped in and deleted some of your obviously fabricated posts.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 18:12 #398Regular Member

Posts: 5This is fact.
Great girl and great service. I'm not sure why there are so many non-review crazy posts.
Originally Posted by CactusJack828
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




