Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 12116
-
09-18-20 17:59 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
Yes, I saw her a couple of times a little more than a year ago, but her number was no longer in service. Very easy to work with. If you don't mind, if she gave you a number, would you mind sharing it with me via pm. Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 03:32 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 119HSW Lisa
I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.
Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
-
09-14-20 11:43 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 174I just saw her walking this morning, I think she's a HSW.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
Yet again, I couldn't find Kallie / Callie today.
-
09-13-20 22:41 #7403Senior Member

Posts: 1484Banana
I like to eat my bananas after the first one or two days after I buy them instead of after a week when they get black spot and are all mushy. Just saying! Ha.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 16:02 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 159Angel
She's been walking the streets for the last 2 years and is aging like a banana.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 13:04 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 130Angel
Pics of Angel that is Angel in Pics. She only wears 3 different outfits. Had her for $40 awhile back but now wants $100 plus not worth it. Let her walk for a while price will come down to what it should be. No SW desires any thing over $40 in my opinion. I see her out all the time.
-
09-13-20 11:53 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 1820OD's
Interesting story and interactive map here:
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
https://wisconsinexaminer.com/2020/0...erdose-crisis/
HS.
-
09-13-20 10:45 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 246Are you sure that isn't angel? HSW? Usually strolls with her nose in her phone and her ass hanging out of her shorts.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 09:40 #7398Senior Member

Posts: 380National walker
Any info? Short chubby BSW. Seen on National regularly.
-
09-13-20 04:47 #7397Senior Member

Posts: 119Dead bodies
There have been a few killings up and down Greenfield recently. I wonder how many over dose deaths there are per month in the same neighborhoods.
Originally Posted by GRMan42
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 01:38 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 159Be careful out there, boys
So after you guys talked me out of STG Bunni tonight, I ended up doing a little FWB action instead of being a paying customer. On my way home, I was heading out on G, and at 27th / G I saw the police tending to a dead body at the bus stop. No idea the situation, who it is, how they got there, but be careful boys!
-
09-08-20 08:25 #7395Senior Member

Posts: 1820Nope
In all my years of doing this only once did I see anyone significantly West of the loops. I live in Stallis so I'm on both National and Greenfield routinely. One day maybe 5 years ago I saw a maybe 30 something female on 60th and Greenfield and she gave me "the look". Had no real interest so I drove on. Never saw her again.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
Once you cross 43rd you're in West Milwaukee and they are small enough that they'd be on SW's ASAP. Stallis would be all over it as well.
HS.
-
09-07-20 14:24 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 324Just wondering.
I see all the fun is on the lower end of that but has anyone ever seen anything on the upper end of national like Pastor VA headed towards West Allis? Can anybody recommend if so inbox me please.
-
09-07-20 13:13 #7393Senior Member

Posts: 402Big titty Nikki
Thanks for the report Ace. It's a shame if it's true, she was a sweet girl with a great personality. A real ball of fun. Chicago is no joke man. Baghdad might be safer at night.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 13:04 #7392Senior Member

Posts: 402Marietta
This shit was hilarious Dave. LOL. Well it wasn't Marietta. Half white, half Latino girl that I scooped around 9 and L. Not crackhead skinny but not fat. Big tits probably a D cup or high C. Nice squeezable fat ass. Said she just moved back here from Tennessee. Opted for a cheap BBBJCIM. She did a nice job. Stayed on it and didn't complain. She does a lot of tongue twirling while it's in her mouth. My only complaint is that she didn't get the whole load. Started gagging on it at the very end and had to spit. She got most of it so it wasn't messy or anything I just prefer a girl who can stay on it for a few more seconds leaving me completely drained and relaxed. Overall pretty nice. Probably will repeat if I run into her again. Haven't seen her out there since tho and that was last week. L is pretty much a ghost town.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





