Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7674

    More SA foolishness

    Kimberlynice https://www.seeking.com/member/33b2a...9-7c6bad3b7b17.

    GPS $400, $100 to meet and greet.

    Ruby 770 https://www.seeking.com/member/065de...0-5d410212314f.

    Pic and video seller.

  2. #7673

    TheGrlNextDoor. Suddenly GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    She had approached me 1-2 months ago and we set up a ppm and she was texting me daily to confirm we are still on point and stood me up on the day of the date on my way to the hotel. I lost my money for the hotel and she apologized profusely but didn't offer a discount if we try meeting again so that and her age made me not pursue her again. I exchanged messages with a senior member here who had met her several times and had a good time with her until she "borrowed" money from him and ghosted him. She may be worth a try if she agrees to 200 $ for BBFS but proceed with caution.
    She had agreed to meet today for 300. When I texted to confirm, I got " I will not do less than 400. So I suppose not. " Flaky ***** as described in other reports.

  3. #7672
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    If she is legit, which is doubtful given she wan't cash upfront, her pics aren't. They belong to a 30 yo model from PA who (judging from social media) has a long time boyfriend and has nothing to indicate she's ever been to the Midwest.

    https://www.onemodelplace.com/models/alyssa-ceklosky
    Well that answers that I guess.

  4. #7671
    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/612b0...2-bbaf14f1d083

    Seems like she might be legit, actually, but requires cash before meeting and I refuse to do that.
    If she is legit, which is doubtful given she wan't cash upfront, her pics aren't. They belong to a 30 yo model from PA who (judging from social media) has a long time boyfriend and has nothing to indicate she's ever been to the Midwest.

    https://www.onemodelplace.com/models/alyssa-ceklosky

  5. #7670
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2de27...d-18813e4d1500

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e574...2-aae4b868417b

    As far as I can tell, she really is just bored and wants to text with people.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/212fe...4-6083d4416b2e

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0d43...f-fc189bac346d

    I thought her pics looked familiar.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5700a...c-9decc413b2a9

    "None of my friends have to do sex stuff in their arrangements".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/893f0...6-6463ccfc1011

    Pic seller.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/612b0...2-bbaf14f1d083

    Seems like she might be legit, actually, but requires cash before meeting and I refuse to do that.

  6. #7669
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy00  [View Original Post]
    Just got a 25% off email, if you're currently not premium and was a premium before good time to re up now.
    The promo occurs all the time. Once your membership expires and you don't sign in for a few days they give you a promo. I got a 25% promo a few days ago that I used to resign up.

  7. #7668

    Back to school coupon

    Just got a 25% off email, if you're currently not premium and was a premium before good time to re up now.

  8. #7667
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    This happens in every spa, parlor, apartment, etc. This is why I don't really write anything but plain reviews. I especially don't write who I'm BBFSing. That's just bad risk maintenance.
    That's why you don't report on girls you are currently seeing. Only on those that you are done with.

  9. #7666

    Oh Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    That is odd. I was on the verge of meeting up with her almost 3 years ago so she's been on SA with that same profile (and same 2 pics) for years.

    Wonder if some monger from the board was an idiot and told her he wanted BBFS because he read it on this site 😂.
    This happens in every spa, parlor, apartment, etc. This is why I don't really write anything but plain reviews. I especially don't write who I'm BBFSing. That's just bad risk maintenance.

  10. #7665
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the OP deleted his post and now Trisha1212 deleted her SA profile. Strange.
    That is odd. I was on the verge of meeting up with her almost 3 years ago so she's been on SA with that same profile (and same 2 pics) for years.

    Wonder if some monger from the board was an idiot and told her he wanted BBFS because he read it on this site 😂.

  11. #7664
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxTom  [View Original Post]
    Anything bare?
    YMMV. Better to ask her yourself.

  12. #7663
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMan1783  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing trisha1212 actually named may for a bit nice and submissive can take a pounding. BBFS.
    Looks like the OP deleted his post and now Trisha1212 deleted her SA profile. Strange.

  13. #7662
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    500. She loves it rough so I guess it was fun. Dont need dinner and all so she might be pro who knows
    Anything bare?

  14. #7661
    Quote Originally Posted by Dddubs2  [View Original Post]
    I feel like SA has been a mixed bag and it's more work than it used to be, I feel like I was able to get dates / meets easier a few years ago. A lot of scammers and pros although with work, you can find gems once in awhile. Overall it's just not like the old days. Seeing one girl right now that's been fun and have digits for a couple others that I can see but again, the quality is not great so it is what it is. Some recent reports:

    Trisha1212 - Decent looking asian girl. DTF, can be had for 300. A little thicker / curvier than her pics but not in a bad way, bbj and BBFS possible.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/974eb...b-430fbedfef33

    Ktlor17 - Was talking to her, from Grand Rapids, seems DTF and was okay with coming to Chicago but never got to specifics, fizzled out. Worth pursuing if you any lads are interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0680...6-2869b656a430

    HollyRosee. This one is a pro in the west suburbs, I think can be had for 200-250, you can search and find her ads. Didn't want to go all the way out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6fdf3...1-6749cb3df617

    Clarissaaaaa. She was talked about here before, believe she was a pro before but been on SA for awhile. Willing to come over, DTF talked down to 300 but got the pro vibe and the reviews of her were not great so I didn't take the plunge. Will see her in a pinch.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3456e...a-19905231534f

    Shaybay95 - Met for drinks / food and hung out at my place, was DTF for 300 and she was cute, nice body but she had to leave soon so I didn't pull the trigger since I hate being rushed. Fooled around a bit but no sex. Gave her $ since she came a long way to meet. She is a nice girl and all but don't think I'll see her, didn't feel much chemistry.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7bd1...f-49c2bb9b344b

    AlyssaSxxx. Chatted seemed DTF, quoted 350, got it down to 300, talked on phone and text but turned out to be scammer asking to send $ via cashapp. Seems to be based in Houston although she had her location in west suburbs at first.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f058...d-f47dcfcd2ee4
    Been seeing trisha1212 actually named may for a bit nice and submissive can take a pounding. BBFS.

  15. #7660
    Quote Originally Posted by Dddubs2  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her for a bit but wouldn't budget kept quoting 500-700. What was the damage and how was the experience?
    500. She loves it rough so I guess it was fun. Dont need dinner and all so she might be pro who knows

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape