Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 952 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 1002 1052 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 18374
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog  [View Original Post]
    She was quick and to the point. Straight to money. She wanted 5 and didn't respond to any offers lower. I was uninterested in that and moved on. She still hasn't blocked me so I suppose I could always try again.

    This doesn't move the "scam" idea forward or backward but we know she's active.

    BF.
    Yeah, whether it's 500 or a ridiculous 800, both prices seem far too exorbitant for any SB on Seeking. Even more so for this particular one, even if she were to have zero limits and was completely fine with you having your way with her for the night.

    Everyone's got their own determination of what's attractive and what price is worth the services / companionship. But I'm genuinely confused as to what some of you see in this one. Seriously, am I missing something here, haha?

  2. #4108

    I talked with her

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I take with a grain of salt now. My scam-o-meter is beeping hard. I could be wrong but this smells very fishy.

    8 for this SB? Seriously?

    Link here - https://www.seeking.com/member/16ba8987-cf8c-4c42-9fb6-2d4eb2bea8a6
    She was quick and to the point. Straight to money. She wanted 5 and didn't respond to any offers lower. I was uninterested in that and moved on. She still hasn't blocked me so I suppose I could always try again.

    This doesn't move the "scam" idea forward or backward but we know she's active.

    BF.

  3. #4107

    Anything you say

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakBait  [View Original Post]
    She charged a lot for a BBF and required that I showed her testing. I finished CIM. I might have overpaid with 8 but wow I really enjoyed it.
    I take with a grain of salt now. My scam-o-meter is beeping hard. I could be wrong but this smells very fishy.

    8 for this SB? Seriously?

    Link here - https://www.seeking.com/member/16ba8987-cf8c-4c42-9fb6-2d4eb2bea8a6

  4. #4106
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    The fact that she is a new SB, joined a couple of days back and the fact that you are a new member, causes me to take a pause, perhaps there is nothing wrong but that feeling is there and will be there till more reports come in.
    Has anyone else get anywhere with her?

  5. #4105
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, trying to figure something out.

    I've noticed over the last few months on Tinder and SA, that there are a lot of Asians that will exchange a handful of messages and then want to go to Whatsapp. I usually play along for a day or two, most of them admit to being in China or Asia and plan on visiting the US. I usually tell them to message me when they get here. So what is their end game? Are they lonely Asians looking for love in the US? Do they eventually ask for money? Just trying to practice English? I really haven't been able to figure it out, I cut them off shortly.

    I'd love to hear your theories.

    Thanks.
    Venezuela. Colombia. Canada. Russia. I've seen all sorts of user profiles from vast distances who'd "favorite" me. I used to get mildly irritated whenever favorited by folks from outside the DMV. But now I just block them and don't give it too much thought. Someone on these forums once explained how some foreign girls are desperate, hoping to meet their wealthy Richard Gere who will sweep them off their feet, fly them to the US, marries them or buys them shit, and either permanently or temporarily offers a reprieve from their current living situation. Others are indeed hoping to improve their English, or simply offering to sell pics & vids without any intention of ever meeting up (god knows we already have plenty of that crowd in the US on Seeking).

    For me personally? I just straight up block a girl if her location is not the "United States" or if she messages that she's outside of this country. Why? Because what guy has the time & money--especially these days--to fly over to another country, see a girl for some fun, potentially fly her back with him, and so on and so forth? I mean, no, that's just not realistic.

    And besides, I don't think anyone necessarily needs Seeking in order to get some strange overseas. Just save yourself time, block / hide the profile in question, and drive on. Cheers!

  6. #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    How much was the ppm? Did she allow BBFS?
    She charged a lot for a BBF and required that I showed her testing. I finished CIM. I might have overpaid with 8 but wow I really enjoyed it.

  7. #4103

    Question About Asian's on SA and Tinder

    Hey guys, trying to figure something out.

    I've noticed over the last few months on Tinder and SA, that there are a lot of Asians that will exchange a handful of messages and then want to go to Whatsapp. I usually play along for a day or two, most of them admit to being in China or Asia and plan on visiting the US. I usually tell them to message me when they get here. So what is their end game? Are they lonely Asians looking for love in the US? Do they eventually ask for money? Just trying to practice English? I really haven't been able to figure it out, I cut them off shortly.

    I'd love to hear your theories.

    Thanks.

  8. #4102
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    I can't she either blocked me or shut her account off again.
    Must've shut it down, when you search that UN nothing comes up.

  9. #4101

    Post link

    I can't she either blocked me or shut her account off again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Please post a link, so we know who your talking about.

  10. #4100

    Link

    Please post a link, so we know who your talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Real deal. Saw her off and on for over a year. 300 BBFS. Short, cute, blonde, too large tramp stamp. Really fun to be with. Only downside is sometimes it can be hard to get to see her and she will ghost you. I guess till she needs more money. I guess she is done with me as she has blocked me now. So have fun with her, she is a cool chick!

  11. #4099

    Sugarpiehunniebunz

    Real deal. Saw her off and on for over a year. 300 BBFS. Short, cute, blonde, too large tramp stamp. Really fun to be with. Only downside is sometimes it can be hard to get to see her and she will ghost you. I guess till she needs more money. I guess she is done with me as she has blocked me now. So have fun with her, she is a cool chick!

  12. #4098
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    In this context pros are cheap.

    They are both pros. Anybody who gets paid to work is a professional, SB's are hookers.

    A2
    Odd A2 didn't make the same addition to the OP comment. In the context of the OP, I personally have no interest in paying more for what OP is calling a "pro," because I wouldn't pay 50 cents for what OP is calling a "pro. ".

    I don't know why people want to go back and forth about what makes a pro. Any girl on SA is a sex worker of some sort, even the ones that only sell pix. If you want everyone to call all SA girls pros, odd flex but okay. I agree they are all pros; however, when someone someone on this forum refers to a woman as a "pro" we all know what they mean, even they guys who want to say "actually. ".

  13. #4097

    Lannaluv Scam alert

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dbc7...0-73ebf08e01b4

    Met up for what was supposed to be just a M&G because we both had plans later. She looked great in person and we chatted over a drink. A lot of her stories didn't seem to make complete sense. After about an hour it was time to leave so she could do her parent thing. About 5-19 minutes later she texts that she's free for a few more hours if I wanted to do something. She originally quoted 5 which is way high, especially since the limited time frame. Got her down to 3 and she said she could host. Said she wanted me to send money via PP etc prior to sending address, which I wouldn't do. Said we could meet at my place later in the week as we had discussed earlier. She then went off saying how I wasted her time and gas. She got angry when I called out her obvious scam. Avoid unless she's willing to meet at the FC and avoid upfront payment.

  14. #4096

    Miss_J_VA. Rethink.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakBait  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl, Miss J for a PPM. She was amazing, really got intimate with me, and it was amazing. She was really nervous at first and a bit afraid but then when we started things really kicked off and we got right to business.

    She was a little costly, but I mostly just look for quality anyways and she happened to be the type I like.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16ba8...6-2d4eb2bea8a6
    The fact that she is a new SB, joined a couple of days back and the fact that you are a new member, causes me to take a pause, perhaps there is nothing wrong but that feeling is there and will be there till more reports come in.

  15. #4095
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakBait  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl, Miss J for a PPM. She was amazing, really got intimate with me, and it was amazing. She was really nervous at first and a bit afraid but then when we started things really kicked off and we got right to business.

    She was a little costly, but I mostly just look for quality anyways and she happened to be the type I like.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16ba8...6-2d4eb2bea8a6
    How much was the ppm? Did she allow BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape