Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,266 to 20,280 of 37371
-
09-07-20 20:04 #17106Senior Member

Posts: 369China
https://independent.com.listcrawler....mond/53893637/#.
Very slim pickings on deck today so I hit this girl up. She was once at the top of my list to sample before some good talent passed through and captured my focus. Well, it's too bad I had the itch bad today because this one didn't turn out well. Her hotel was towards the airport, and the whole hallway smelled of weed. She was the girl in the pictures, except with maybe 30+lbs on her frame and shorter hair. She was obese, no doubt about it. The ass still looked real good and she has some amazing knockers, and she was a nice girl, so I rode through the dream. Overall not really my cup of tea, so I won't repeat, but she did her thing and tried to please.
Had a text going on with Jen the MBA chick. I crossed paths with her at the Chesty hotel before she moved out about a week ago. I'm discussing some outdoor shenanigans with her so she might be up next for me. She's got the whole sexy, sultry vibe nailed down in person well, and is quite exceptional up top, so I imagine lots of fun will be had here.
-
09-07-20 18:50 #17105Regular Member

Posts: 15Yo what's up with this midget
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11262226
Idk mann she real of nah?
-
09-07-20 15:50 #17104Senior Member

Posts: 184Pregnant Maria
Can confirm.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 12:17 #17103Senior Member

Posts: 85No info
https://callescort.org/804-203-1278
Texted this provider, asked for her name since it's not stated in the ad, she refused.
I asked if she has been reviewed, she said she hasn't been in the game for 5 years, so no recent reviews.
I asked for a face photo, she refused again.
Does she expect people just YOLO and TOFTT? LOL.
I feel like she is a real person, but way too little info given.
-
09-07-20 10:24 #17102Senior Member

Posts: 33Thanks for sharing! That link sounds like it's exactly what I need.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 08:45 #17101Senior Member

Posts: 1449Absolutely she and her sister are good providers. I really like Kamille she is slim and sexy and not about the bs. She texted me yesterday and I setup something for today. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 08:34 #17100Regular Member

Posts: 18Definitely bigger in person.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 07:31 #17099Senior Member

Posts: 122Kamille
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/122304720626 Seems like this little slim joint is back in town and I know from last time that she and her sister are legit. I tried both last time and was fully satisfied. Think I'm going to check this one out later today again since it's so hard to find a good new provider that aint about any funny stuff.
-
09-07-20 07:15 #17098Senior Member

Posts: 85Vietnam
https://callescort.org/804-724-7363
Any info on this Vietnamese lady?
Searched her name on the forum, nothing came up.
-
09-07-20 04:44 #17097Regular Member

Posts: 8Whats her info.
Originally Posted by JohnWall
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 01:02 #17096Senior Member

Posts: 60Curious
Question. In order to not read the endless Sarah, Sarah, Sarah reports, would one not have to read the report to know it was about Sarah in order to choose not to read the Sarah report? Just sayin.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 19:47 #17095Senior Member

Posts: 581Seeking Help
Anyone know of a good provider with a full grown natural Bush down under?
-
09-06-20 15:39 #17094Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 4Melanie / Gabbi
Pm for details.
-
09-06-20 14:40 #17093Senior Member

Posts: 234My 2 cents
She was cute and. Nice to me, so I wish her the best but will definitely remember remain our fun times. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 14:37 #17092Senior Member

Posts: 234Helpful hints observation
Couple things I recently experienced and thought I'd share in case it helped. I missed out on some recent talent due to looking at eros richmond, as some reputable and good talent traveled to richmond but only show up when filtered to Virginia.
2. I like pse at times and recently set something up with Amia in DC this week however found a better P.S. Site to find talent at https://porncompanions.com/. A couple of the dependable sites I've used in the past have been stagnant since covid.











Reply With Quote





