Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 7852
-
09-09-20 10:07 #2737Banned Member

Posts: 500[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
09-09-20 09:57 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 5229[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
09-09-20 06:56 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 551Lyric
Read her ad carefully about how to text her and who she will or will not see right now. Getting her to respond can be tough. It's like when they have those radio contests and you have to be the 5th caller. You text her every time you see her ads and get nothing and then on the 17th time you get a response.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 21:33 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 233Prayers have been answered.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/715285992640
I have been hoping and praying she would at least offer BBBJ and to my surprise, there she is. I will try to connect in a couple of weeks and have read reviews about her for the past 3 to 4 years. Is the CBJ blowjob amazing? Anything more I should know before I make the plunge?
-
09-08-20 10:40 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 42Hershey Kisses
Did you finally go for it? Please share the review if possible.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 06:10 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 2148First time was a charm
First time I met with her she was ok with me going BB. I won't go bb, so we had to stop and she grab a cover from her friend.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-07-20 01:24 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 476True
I can agree to that statement the last three times I have seen her she told me to cum inside her and to not worry about it she couldn't get pregnant and she loves the feeling of cum inside of her. I always try to go early in the day to visit and ask her to please shower first which she has always done no problem. I dont think she does bare with everyone I know the first 8 to 10 times I saw her was all covered then after that she just got on top one day and slipped it in after BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 16:08 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 110She does not ask that for everyone, and even directly tells some to go ahead.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 13:46 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 204One thing I usually do when flying out of state is have a second wallet with just the essentials and leave the other one at home. Could do something similar for this. Just bring your I'd and maybe a credit card you can easily cancel. Or find another stash spot for it. Could always keep your I'd with your insurance / registration in the event you're pulled over then put the wallet in the trunk or something.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 13:21 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 74Jasmine and Hailie Mae: So happy together!
Jasmine and Hailie Mae. So happy together.
One sentence review. My first double Friday night was like being with those 2 hot girls that you were friends with and you always fantasized about it but this time it actually happened.
Pros: They are so easy to deal with have perfect attitudes they made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. They are good sports about my kissing obsession LOL. I had Jasmine under my left arm and Haillie Mae under my right and it was like kisses for you. Kisses for you. Kisses for you.
They are such good friends it made the whole experience perfect. The chemistry and the mood was awesome.
Cons: I got so distracted and turned on that I completed forgot one of the positions I wanted to try. Oh well there's always next Friday.
Having been with Hallie Mae twice In early June and Jasmine 10 times since early July (all full hours BTW) made it so fun because everyone knew each other and gets along great. It was like do something I've never done before, laugh and chit chat, do something crazy I've never done before, laugh, chit chat, do something super hot and then laugh and chit chat.
They are both similar, sensual, erotic and giving lovers. I forgot what Haillie Maes eyes are like. She was in the saddle at one point (with Jasmine providing assistance and she stared into my eyes and we locked in and it was really something else.
So anyway I would recommend it LOL.
-
09-06-20 12:41 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 660I'm pretty good about leaving my wallet in the car and in the rare event we're doing something in the car, I leave my wallet locked in the glove compartment. You do need to have your wallet or at least some form of identification if you're pulled over so I wouldn't recommend just leaving it at home.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 12:05 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 792She's a pro
Sorry to hear that experience. I have a concealed spot too but now i'm thinking just leaving the wallet at home. Thanks for the warning. These girls don't get it good service equals return service but she's chasing those demons and that guy who drives her around in that rusty suv is the one cracking the whip on her.
Originally Posted by Milfseeker21
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 11:47 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 99Ruby disappointed
I had seen her a month before, similar scenario to previous post. Aside from the teeth which have rotted away significantly it was good service for the price. So Friday night I reached out, said her friend was having car issues and she was attempting to help him get it jumped, so told me where to meet her. I parked in next lot over, always cautious, always prepared. Or so I thought. In my haste, I had my wallet in a concealed but still possible (although unlikely) to find / snatch. Gave her. 6 for BBBJ and quick doggy style with hat on. When I finished I covertly reached for where my wallet should be and no dice. I played it cool, but straight up told her, "look, we have a good thing going here but my wallet is missing. " She obviously denied so I stopped on a quiet dark street and began to look. The giveaway was she offered up, "Oh why don't you drive me back to the lot I was in with my friend and we can look there. " I had some choice words for her and I'm a bigger guy, hate threatening or being menacing in any way, but wasn't about to get beat by this addict. Low and behold, it just so happened to be under her tush on the passenger seat, NOWHERE near where I had stashed it. She played dumb and ignorant and I let her know she ruined a good thing. YMMV, but I can only advise to avoid at this point because once I am betrayed I will never see a girl again.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-MILF Man.
-
09-06-20 03:16 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 28Lolz
Well I always nutt in her. I'm just surprised she hasn't had my baby yet 😂.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 23:35 #2723Banned Member

Posts: 72Well she does usually ask to not be inseminated.
Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





