Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Thankfully, no polygrapher has asked questions of me like that one dude since. At the time, my clearance wasn't due to expire for another couple months. So I ended up re-taking it shortly thereafter and had no issues with the next guy.

    Really not sure what that one polygrapher's problem was, but it was nuts. From the second I walked through the door, I just had a bad feeling about him. Not to be demeaning towards anyone who fits this description, but his appearance & demeanor were all wrong. If Edward Snowden and a cop had a child, he would be the living embodiment of that union: thick glasses, hiked-up pants, notepad & pen close at hand, and a standoff-ish, haughty, sure-of-himself demeanor. Basically the type who truly believes they're god's gift to man. I pride myself on being able to get along well with difficult folks and offering little reason for a confrontation. That's just who I am. And even when he asked that ridiculous Osama question early on, I tried playing it off as a joke. But he was having none of it and immediately determined to make that test as awkward as possible.

    Everyone approaches their job differently than others. It's like this hobby: some providers are really into it while others go through the motions, believing they're deserving of high-end escort rates while simultaneously giving the bare minimum of effort in return. I feel like that was the case for this guy. He might've been good on paper for hiring and was seemingly good at asking the tough questions, determining who was deserving of a TS // SCI clearance. But the fact of the matter is you can't be a complete dick to anyone & everyone while expecting to continue in your chosen career field without repercussions. And if the goal was to get a rise out of me, well it didn't really work. I still passed my poly and he ended up quitting / getting axed. So fuck him.

    To further draw parallels to this hobby: a provider shouldn't be offended if they get consistently shitty reviews. If the majority are saying you suck at your job, change your ways or fucking quit. It's not hard (pun intended). I truly don't get why people get mad or who feel the world is out to get them. Everyone can't be wrong. That guy is like some BP hoe who doesn't offer GFE, puts out the bare minimum effort, has a laundry list of limitations, and formerly charging 60 for SS but who then suddenly discovers Seeking Arrangements or Tryst. All of the sudden, they think they're worth 300+ per hour! And the sad part is--like regular legitimate businesses--people will still desire their services. In the end, I guess that's what these forums are for: to weed out the bad apples and get the most bang for our buck (another pun intended).
    Yea, I explained it to one girl I saw in Toronto, Victoria Styles. Beautiful girl, former bodybuilder. She didn't like reviews put up about her on the local board, TERB. It's like trip advisor haha. Nobody wants to go in and spend their money on a dud. Took a risk on her and was worth it. But, sometimes you just have to take a risk on someone that you can't find any reviews for anywhere. Glad I took a risk on Samantha. On another note, my appointment with Paulina From Elite got cancelled today. Kept getting my appointment time moved back and now she's out of time until October because of some emergency: I haven't tried a Latin girl in a while since Natsumi from Touring Girls last year. K-girls have been keeping me busy.

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    You will not make it through the process successfully if you admit to hooking up with escorts recently and convey a desire to continue. They are generally looking for information that can be used to blackmail you, and an escort that could possibly know your identity is often in a position to blackmail you to give up whatever they seek.

    Totally common to be asked about that, actually. Everything else you were asked is also run of the mill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    I think it's part of the polygrapher's job to give no indication whatsoever either way. That's a weird control question you got. But that's how the polygraph works. It assumes that you have physical reactions with telling an obvious falsehood (or being out on the spot with yes / no questions). If you have not sense of guilt or discomfort from telling outright lies, not sure if the polygraph is going to do anything.
    Thankfully, no polygrapher has asked questions of me like that one dude since. At the time, my clearance wasn't due to expire for another couple months. So I ended up re-taking it shortly thereafter and had no issues with the next guy.

    Really not sure what that one polygrapher's problem was, but it was nuts. From the second I walked through the door, I just had a bad feeling about him. Not to be demeaning towards anyone who fits this description, but his appearance & demeanor were all wrong. If Edward Snowden and a cop had a child, he would be the living embodiment of that union: thick glasses, hiked-up pants, notepad & pen close at hand, and a standoff-ish, haughty, sure-of-himself demeanor. Basically the type who truly believes they're god's gift to man. I pride myself on being able to get along well with difficult folks and offering little reason for a confrontation. That's just who I am. And even when he asked that ridiculous Osama question early on, I tried playing it off as a joke. But he was having none of it and immediately determined to make that test as awkward as possible.

    Everyone approaches their job differently than others. It's like this hobby: some providers are really into it while others go through the motions, believing they're deserving of high-end escort rates while simultaneously giving the bare minimum of effort in return. I feel like that was the case for this guy. He might've been good on paper for hiring and was seemingly good at asking the tough questions, determining who was deserving of a TS // SCI clearance. But the fact of the matter is you can't be a complete dick to anyone & everyone while expecting to continue in your chosen career field without repercussions. And if the goal was to get a rise out of me, well it didn't really work. I still passed my poly and he ended up quitting / getting axed. So fuck him.

    To further draw parallels to this hobby: a provider shouldn't be offended if they get consistently shitty reviews. If the majority are saying you suck at your job, change your ways or fucking quit. It's not hard (pun intended). I truly don't get why people get mad or who feel the world is out to get them. Everyone can't be wrong. That guy is like some BP hoe who doesn't offer GFE, puts out the bare minimum effort, has a laundry list of limitations, and formerly charging 60 for SS but who then suddenly discovers Seeking Arrangements or Tryst. All of the sudden, they think they're worth 300+ per hour! And the sad part is--like regular legitimate businesses--people will still desire their services. In the end, I guess that's what these forums are for: to weed out the bad apples and get the most bang for our buck (another pun intended).

  3. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by JWebster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here work a job that requires a security clearance? I was wondering if I should tell the truth or not?
    You will not make it through the process successfully if you admit to hooking up with escorts recently and convey a desire to continue. They are generally looking for information that can be used to blackmail you, and an escort that could possibly know your identity is often in a position to blackmail you to give up whatever they seek.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    They busted your balls for speeding? That's dumb on the polygrapher's part
    Totally common to be asked about that, actually. Everything else you were asked is also run of the mill.

  4. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    That's a question nobody is ever asked by a polygrapher. Seeing hookers isn't a security issue unless it involves a close and continuing relationship with a foreign national. If it were I would have lost my clearance decades ago (or never would have been granted one)! Even a life style polygraph avoids questions about sexual activity unless it involves a compromising relationship. Paying for pussy isn't grounds for denying a security clearance, even at the top secret SCI level!
    I guess you got to be careful about some of those smoking hot Russian escorts. In addition to the higher base prices, there's an up charge for any extra like ŕ la carte at Morton's, they might get you to hand over other things haha. A k-girl I saw for BBFS in LA complained about North Koreans flooding the k-girl method. Driving prices down while using a factory fucking approach. High volume over any GFE type of service. I told her I can't tell the difference, but she said she could. Height, since North Koreans aren't as tall as typical South Korean born girls because of poorer nutrition. So, it's possible that one of k-girls could be a North Korean agent. But, a lot of us in the area, shouldn't mention our work lives anyways outside of a work environment.

  5. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    They busted your balls for speeding? That's dumb on the polygrapher's part--though admittedly not as dumb as the guy I had administering my test a few years ago. Some of them really aren't on the same page and mildly worry me regarding how they got their clearance in the first place.

    My 1st test was unremarkable, but the 2nd one still brings a smile to my face. After getting all hooked up & told to get comfortable (like you can with that shit tightly wrapped around your chest), one of the first questions after asking my name and to say some random lie was if I had any contact with Osama bin Laden. I gave him a blank look and replied that the dude's been dead for some time. "Sir, just answer the question. " *sigh* No, I have not. Have I ever done drugs like marijuana? After replying no, he then proceeded to ask that same question throughout the interview 6-7 x's. I've never smoked pot at any point in my life, yet he seemed especially fixated on this and either A) Didn't believe me, or B) Thought that was fascinating for some reason. About halfway through, he got a little testy when I replied in the affirmative that I had pirated music and tv shows. "Well, don't you think you should not break the law?" Never gave it much thought. I like free shit..

    By that point, I knew he was going to fail me so I stopped caring about my answers, knowing I'd have to take the test again at a later date. Towards the end, he did indeed ask if I had ever engaged in illegal sexual acts. I forget how he worded it, but it was very clear he was making shit up and not going off his script. I replied that all my sexual partners were of age. "That's not what I asked, sir!" Well respectfully, that question was worded pretty dumb. He then terminated the test after roughly 45+ minutes. About a month later--and after passing the test with a different polygraphed, I heard from others that that guy either quit or left shortly after our incident. Not sure what happened, but I'm assuming I wasn't the first person he had been giving an unnecessarily hard time.
    I think it's part of the polygrapher's job to give no indication whatsoever either way. My first polygrapher gave me a hard time, told other people I "failed" and "confessed" to a bunch of things haha. Nothing really happened with my second polygrapher when I was up for renewal for my TS / SCI. I think I got a similar question about illegal sex acts, but I remembered that most of my hobbling has been in Canada and in London, where seeing escorts is not illegal. Went to Sydney that year and hit up an Asian brothel and a brothel of Australian girls. Ginza and Liaisons. Very legal in Australia, not so legal back here. But, that's how I got around that question. That's a weird control question you got. But that's how the polygraph works. It assumes that you have physical reactions with telling an obvious falsehood (or being out on the spot with yes / no questions). If you have not sense of guilt or discomfort from telling outright lies, not sure if the polygraph is going to do anything.

  6. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the type of polygraph. I've heard of lifestyle ones and counter-intelligence ones. Counter seems more common.

    I've admitted to speeding and got a lecture on that. Bootlegging video tapes, polygrapher didn't care. As long you're not giving out secrets to other countries or plotting to destroy the United States, I think you would be ok haha.
    They busted your balls for speeding? That's dumb on the polygrapher's part--though admittedly not as dumb as the guy I had administering my test a few years ago. Some of them really aren't on the same page and mildly worry me regarding how they got their clearance in the first place.

    My 1st test was unremarkable, but the 2nd one still brings a smile to my face. After getting all hooked up & told to get comfortable (like you can with that shit tightly wrapped around your chest), one of the first questions after asking my name and to say some random lie was if I had any contact with Osama bin Laden. I gave him a blank look and replied that the dude's been dead for some time. "Sir, just answer the question. " *sigh* No, I have not. Have I ever done drugs like marijuana? After replying no, he then proceeded to ask that same question throughout the interview 6-7 x's. I've never smoked pot at any point in my life, yet he seemed especially fixated on this and either A) Didn't believe me, or B) Thought that was fascinating for some reason. About halfway through, he got a little testy when I replied in the affirmative that I had pirated music and tv shows. "Well, don't you think you should not break the law?" Never gave it much thought. I like free shit..

    By that point, I knew he was going to fail me so I stopped caring about my answers, knowing I'd have to take the test again at a later date. Towards the end, he did indeed ask if I had ever engaged in illegal sexual acts. I forget how he worded it, but it was very clear he was making shit up and not going off his script. I replied that all my sexual partners were of age. "That's not what I asked, sir!" Well respectfully, that question was worded pretty dumb. He then terminated the test after roughly 45+ minutes. About a month later--and after passing the test with a different polygraphed, I heard from others that that guy either quit or left shortly after our incident. Not sure what happened, but I'm assuming I wasn't the first person he had been giving an unnecessarily hard time.

  7. #217

    I Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    That's a question nobody is ever asked by a polygrapher. Seeing hookers isn't a security issue unless it involves a close and continuing relationship with a foreign national. If it were I would have lost my clearance decades ago (or never would have been granted one)! Even a life style polygraph avoids questions about sexual activity unless it involves a compromising relationship. Paying for pussy isn't grounds for denying a security clearance, even at the top secret SCI level!
    I have been asked on more than one polygraph. Specifically the question has been "Have you ever paid for sex" My standard answer has been "we all pay for it some way or other" which prompts the polygrapher to say something like "please answer yes or no" and I say, in that case yes.

  8. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    I thought OP was asking if he should tell the polygrapher that he sees escorts.

    Either way, I LOL.
    Depends on the type of polygraph. I've heard of lifestyle ones and counter-intelligence ones. Counter seems more common.

    I've admitted to speeding and got a lecture on that. Bootlegging video tapes, polygrapher didn't care. As long you're not giving out secrets to other countries or plotting to destroy the United States, I think you would be ok haha.

  9. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    I thought OP was asking if he should tell the polygrapher that he sees escorts.

    Either way, I LOL.
    That's a question nobody is ever asked by a polygrapher. Seeing hookers isn't a security issue unless it involves a close and continuing relationship with a foreign national. If it were I would have lost my clearance decades ago (or never would have been granted one)! Even a life style polygraph avoids questions about sexual activity unless it involves a compromising relationship. Paying for pussy isn't grounds for denying a security clearance, even at the top secret SCI level!

  10. #214

    Other way around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    If you work in this area, the chances are pretty high you might need one. This is why I would avoid providers who ask for employment information for verification.
    I thought OP was asking if he should tell the polygrapher that he sees escorts.

    Either way, I LOL.

  11. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by JWebster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here work a job that requires a security clearance? I was wondering if I should tell the truth or not?
    If you work in this area, the chances are pretty high you might need one. This is why I would avoid providers who ask for employment information for verification.

  12. #212

    Security Clearance

    Anyone here work a job that requires a security clearance? I was wondering if I should tell the truth or not?

  13. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Meh, I dunno about that. Seeking caters to amateurs, not pros. The site might not say it in so many words, but that's what they're marketing is slanted towards. Their members aren't supposed to be professional escorts who have their own website, associated with an escort agency, or charge by the hour. Now I totally get that some pros are still on Seeking, no question about it. They're all still hookers, and I'm certain there's some BP bitches lurking. I'm just saying that they're technically supposed to be amateurs. Them being members of the site makes them so (again, see my example of minor league sports team versus professional sports team).

    So whenever SBs ask with a straight face for the same rates as a pro, it's downright laughable! To demand 300-400+ for an hour of their time (worse if even that is exclusively for just the meet-and-greet)? That's not something ANYONE of you should be falling for! And if anyone here does--you're part of the fucking problem as to why hobbying in this region is so goddamn pricey. So don't do it. Shit like that is what makes everyone lose, but especially the person who's will fully getting suckered.
    Yeah SB's are supposed to be different but as usual mongers fuck that up. A good clean, no demon, pimpless girl should be worth much more than your pros. A lot of these girls first contact from a so called SD is " how much for a BJ' or something similar LOL. Treat girls like hookers and pretty soon they are going to act like one, charging by the hour, up selling for different things like anal. Again you can thank mongers for that. Years ago that never happened but hey girls learn over time and most know the score going in as to friends experience and their own forums giving advice. Guys with money will spend it, fact of life. Guys that don't have it or refuse to spend it there is always the bargain basement SB's that mongers created.

  14. #210

    With that code A2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    The argument you seem to be advancing is that a professional dispenses with the bullshit and fucks anybody who can pay the bill while an SB you have to work hard to earn the right to pay her to fuck you and she will fuck anybody who can earn the right to pay her to fuck her.

    Virginia criminal code: 18.2-346. Prostitution; commercial sexual conduct.

    A. Any person who, for money or its equivalent, (I) commits any act in violation of 18.2-361; performs cunnilingus, fellatio, or anilingus upon or by another person; engages in sexual intercourse or anal intercourse; touches the unclothed genitals or anus of another person with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify; or allows another to touch his unclothed genitals or anus with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify or (ii) offers to commit any act in violation of 18.2-361; perform cunnilingus, fellatio, or anilingus upon or by another person; engage in sexual intercourse or anal intercourse; touch the unclothed genitals or anus of another person with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify; or allow another to touch his unclothed genitals or anus with the intent to sexually arouse or gratify and thereafter does any substantial act in furtherance thereof is guilty of prostitution, which is punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor.

    If they don't fuck you unless they are getting compensated it's prostitution and they are prostitutes. I'm not trying to shame anybody, I fucking love hookers but give it a name. If some of you guys enjoy pretending that you're back in the "hunt" with a younger woman it's not my place to judge but you are not Huge Hefner, and you aren't seducing them. It's P4 P and SA is no different in concept than BP was nor has it ever been.
    There are plenty of supposedly GFs and even spouses who'd fit the above.

  15. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    That literally is what makes them Pros.
    Meh, I dunno about that. Seeking caters to amateurs, not pros. The site might not say it in so many words, but that's what they're marketing is slanted towards. Their members aren't supposed to be professional escorts who have their own website, associated with an escort agency, or charge by the hour. Now I totally get that some pros are still on Seeking, no question about it. They're all still hookers, and I'm certain there's some BP bitches lurking. I'm just saying that they're technically supposed to be amateurs. Them being members of the site makes them so (again, see my example of minor league sports team versus professional sports team).

    So whenever SBs ask with a straight face for the same rates as a pro, it's downright laughable! To demand 300-400+ for an hour of their time (worse if even that is exclusively for just the meet-and-greet)? That's not something ANYONE of you should be falling for! And if anyone here does--you're part of the fucking problem as to why hobbying in this region is so goddamn pricey. So don't do it. Shit like that is what makes everyone lose, but especially the person who's will fully getting suckered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape