Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 12112
-
09-13-20 16:02 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 159Angel
She's been walking the streets for the last 2 years and is aging like a banana.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 13:04 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 130Angel
Pics of Angel that is Angel in Pics. She only wears 3 different outfits. Had her for $40 awhile back but now wants $100 plus not worth it. Let her walk for a while price will come down to what it should be. No SW desires any thing over $40 in my opinion. I see her out all the time.
-
09-13-20 11:53 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 1820OD's
Interesting story and interactive map here:
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
https://wisconsinexaminer.com/2020/0...erdose-crisis/
HS.
-
09-13-20 10:45 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 246Are you sure that isn't angel? HSW? Usually strolls with her nose in her phone and her ass hanging out of her shorts.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 09:40 #7398Senior Member

Posts: 380National walker
Any info? Short chubby BSW. Seen on National regularly.
-
09-13-20 04:47 #7397Senior Member

Posts: 119Dead bodies
There have been a few killings up and down Greenfield recently. I wonder how many over dose deaths there are per month in the same neighborhoods.
Originally Posted by GRMan42
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 01:38 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 158Be careful out there, boys
So after you guys talked me out of STG Bunni tonight, I ended up doing a little FWB action instead of being a paying customer. On my way home, I was heading out on G, and at 27th / G I saw the police tending to a dead body at the bus stop. No idea the situation, who it is, how they got there, but be careful boys!
-
09-08-20 08:25 #7395Senior Member

Posts: 1820Nope
In all my years of doing this only once did I see anyone significantly West of the loops. I live in Stallis so I'm on both National and Greenfield routinely. One day maybe 5 years ago I saw a maybe 30 something female on 60th and Greenfield and she gave me "the look". Had no real interest so I drove on. Never saw her again.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
Once you cross 43rd you're in West Milwaukee and they are small enough that they'd be on SW's ASAP. Stallis would be all over it as well.
HS.
-
09-07-20 14:24 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 324Just wondering.
I see all the fun is on the lower end of that but has anyone ever seen anything on the upper end of national like Pastor VA headed towards West Allis? Can anybody recommend if so inbox me please.
-
09-07-20 13:13 #7393Senior Member

Posts: 402Big titty Nikki
Thanks for the report Ace. It's a shame if it's true, she was a sweet girl with a great personality. A real ball of fun. Chicago is no joke man. Baghdad might be safer at night.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 13:04 #7392Senior Member

Posts: 402Marietta
This shit was hilarious Dave. LOL. Well it wasn't Marietta. Half white, half Latino girl that I scooped around 9 and L. Not crackhead skinny but not fat. Big tits probably a D cup or high C. Nice squeezable fat ass. Said she just moved back here from Tennessee. Opted for a cheap BBBJCIM. She did a nice job. Stayed on it and didn't complain. She does a lot of tongue twirling while it's in her mouth. My only complaint is that she didn't get the whole load. Started gagging on it at the very end and had to spit. She got most of it so it wasn't messy or anything I just prefer a girl who can stay on it for a few more seconds leaving me completely drained and relaxed. Overall pretty nice. Probably will repeat if I run into her again. Haven't seen her out there since tho and that was last week. L is pretty much a ghost town.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 02:30 #7391Senior Member

Posts: 363Last week
Cruised the south loop the middle of last week after midnight, was dead all over, just keeps getting worse here.
-
09-07-20 00:32 #7390Senior Member

Posts: 290If true that is terrible. Which Nikki is this can you post a pic or ad?
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 23:30 #7389Senior Member

Posts: 1485Halloween
Drove down Greenfield today and was surprised when I saw a house around 12th with a Halloween skeleton decoration already up. Time to get the eyes checked, it was a crackhead sitting on the porch.
-
09-06-20 15:18 #7388Senior Member

Posts: 159Big Titti Nikky
Not sure if its been posted yet but was out last night ridding around and word on the street is Big Titti Nikky was killed earlier this year in Chicago. Apparently she was shoot dead from some Chicago drug dealers.
Also picked up a young girl named Noiy off of 15th and and. A 7 on the SW scale, white, young maybe 20-25, wears glasses and is chubby with a gut and the typical Wisconsin cheese curd love handles to match. 30 for BBBJ. Above average skill.










Reply With Quote




