Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 808 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 12107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7397

    Be careful out there, boys

    So after you guys talked me out of STG Bunni tonight, I ended up doing a little FWB action instead of being a paying customer. On my way home, I was heading out on G, and at 27th / G I saw the police tending to a dead body at the bus stop. No idea the situation, who it is, how they got there, but be careful boys!

  2. #7396

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I see all the fun is on the lower end of that but has anyone ever seen anything on the upper end of national like Pastor VA headed towards West Allis? Can anybody recommend if so inbox me please.
    In all my years of doing this only once did I see anyone significantly West of the loops. I live in Stallis so I'm on both National and Greenfield routinely. One day maybe 5 years ago I saw a maybe 30 something female on 60th and Greenfield and she gave me "the look". Had no real interest so I drove on. Never saw her again.

    Once you cross 43rd you're in West Milwaukee and they are small enough that they'd be on SW's ASAP. Stallis would be all over it as well.

    HS.

  3. #7395

    Just wondering.

    I see all the fun is on the lower end of that but has anyone ever seen anything on the upper end of national like Pastor VA headed towards West Allis? Can anybody recommend if so inbox me please.

  4. #7394

    Big titty Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its been posted yet but was out last night ridding around and word on the street is Big Titti Nikky was killed earlier this year in Chicago. Apparently she was shoot dead from some Chicago drug dealers.

    Also picked up a young girl named Noiy off of 15th and and. A 7 on the SW scale, white, young maybe 20-25, wears glasses and is chubby with a gut and the typical Wisconsin cheese curd love handles to match. 30 for BBBJ. Above average skill.
    Thanks for the report Ace. It's a shame if it's true, she was a sweet girl with a great personality. A real ball of fun. Chicago is no joke man. Baghdad might be safer at night.

  5. #7393

    Marietta

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Drove down Greenfield today and was surprised when I saw a house around 12th with a Halloween skeleton decoration already up. Time to get the eyes checked, it was a crackhead sitting on the porch.
    This shit was hilarious Dave. LOL. Well it wasn't Marietta. Half white, half Latino girl that I scooped around 9 and L. Not crackhead skinny but not fat. Big tits probably a D cup or high C. Nice squeezable fat ass. Said she just moved back here from Tennessee. Opted for a cheap BBBJCIM. She did a nice job. Stayed on it and didn't complain. She does a lot of tongue twirling while it's in her mouth. My only complaint is that she didn't get the whole load. Started gagging on it at the very end and had to spit. She got most of it so it wasn't messy or anything I just prefer a girl who can stay on it for a few more seconds leaving me completely drained and relaxed. Overall pretty nice. Probably will repeat if I run into her again. Haven't seen her out there since tho and that was last week. L is pretty much a ghost town.

  6. #7392

    Last week

    Cruised the south loop the middle of last week after midnight, was dead all over, just keeps getting worse here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00223-min.jpg‎   DSC07598.jpg‎  

  7. #7391
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its been posted yet but was out last night ridding around and word on the street is Big Titti Nikky was killed earlier this year in Chicago. Apparently she was shoot dead from some Chicago drug dealers.

    Also picked up a young girl named Noiy off of 15th and and. A 7 on the SW scale, white, young maybe 20-25, wears glasses and is chubby with a gut and the typical Wisconsin cheese curd love handles to match. 30 for BBBJ. Above average skill.
    If true that is terrible. Which Nikki is this can you post a pic or ad?

  8. #7390

    Halloween

    Drove down Greenfield today and was surprised when I saw a house around 12th with a Halloween skeleton decoration already up. Time to get the eyes checked, it was a crackhead sitting on the porch.

  9. #7389

    Big Titti Nikky

    Not sure if its been posted yet but was out last night ridding around and word on the street is Big Titti Nikky was killed earlier this year in Chicago. Apparently she was shoot dead from some Chicago drug dealers.

    Also picked up a young girl named Noiy off of 15th and and. A 7 on the SW scale, white, young maybe 20-25, wears glasses and is chubby with a gut and the typical Wisconsin cheese curd love handles to match. 30 for BBBJ. Above average skill.

  10. #7388

    Jersey Jess

    Spent some time searching for the little spinner I spotted the other night. Finally found her. In the light of day she's missing at least one front tooth. Has a big open sore in the middle of her forehead. Tits didn't look nearly as enticing with no bra under her tank top. Still had a nice ass but, meh, not enough to make up for the rest. Rolled on by.

    Found good ol' Jersey Jess on Greenfield in the lower digits. Quick, easy scoop. Off to a quiet spot. I had forgotten she hates CIM, so it's either covered or HJ finish. Pity because she does give very good head. No drama, nice conversation to and from, looking pretty good, standard pricing. The only thing that might keep me from repeating is the lack of CIM.

    HS.

  11. #7387

    Kerry or Carrie

    Drove to Milwaukee this morning to meet up with a STG provider. When I got there, they went silent. (Getting sick of this ghosting BS) So I decided to drive the loops to see what was out there. Nothing looked good until I was driving West on G and saw a short what I thought was Asian that turned out to be Hispanic / Indian. Said her name was Carrie or Kerri (don't know how she spells it). Skirt with black thigh high stockings on. No underwear. She was horny and ready to play. Found a spot by a quiet fence and she completed the bbbjws job for 22. On the way back she wanted me to drop her off at a house which I'm pretty sure was her dealers because she got her crack pipe out as I was driving. My nervous ass was glad when she got out.

  12. #7386

    Kerri, Kerry, or Carrie

    Drove to Milwaukee this morning to meet up with a STG provider. When I got there, they went silent. (Getting sick of this ghosting BS) So I decided to drive the loops to see what was out there. Nothing looked good until I was driving West on G and saw a short what I thought was Asian that turned out to be Hispanic / Indian. Said her name was Carrie or Kerri (don't know how she spells it). Skirt with black thigh high stockings on. No underwear. She was horny and ready to play. Found a spot by a quiet fence and she completed the bbbjws job for 22. On the way back she wanted me to drop her off at a house which I'm pretty sure was her dealers because she got her crack pipe out as I was driving. My nervous ass was glad when she got out.

  13. #7385

    Dead phone!

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    I was near 15th and G today and saw a cute WSW, I made a loop to make a LEO check. Pulled up and she got right in. 8 or 9 on my SW scale! Friendly, decent teeth, short brown hair and some cute perky small tits! A little small talk, LEO check and agreed on $. 3 for bbbjcimsw. Found a good spot and after a little p_ playing and playing with her tits, we got to the main event! Good skills, stayed with it to the end! I got her digits, so seniors can PM and get it. I will be calling her soon!

    FOM69.
    Jessy number is disconnected, damn!

  14. #7384

    Hispanic spinner?

    OK Gentlemen, I've been off the SW scene for a good while now, but I still like to window shop occasionally. Last couple of weeks I've seen a really petite little Hispanic spinner on Greenfield, usually around the gas station on about 18th. Face is no better than average and it seems there may be dental hygiene issues, but she's got some nice perky tits for her size and an ass that looks spectacular in her short shorts. I'd scoop her but every time I see her she's with Performance Improvement Management Partner. Never more than like 30 feet apart, often within 5 or 6 feet. I hate scooping when anyone if there's a guy handing around and of course I flat out won't if they are standing side by side. Anyone had her? Wondering if it's worth my time to try and scoop her when there's some degree of separation.

    HS.

  15. #7383

    Jessy

    I was near 15th and G today and saw a cute WSW, I made a loop to make a LEO check. Pulled up and she got right in. 8 or 9 on my SW scale! Friendly, decent teeth, short brown hair and some cute perky small tits! A little small talk, LEO check and agreed on $. 3 for bbbjcimsw. Found a good spot and after a little p_ playing and playing with her tits, we got to the main event! Good skills, stayed with it to the end! I got her digits, so seniors can PM and get it. I will be calling her soon!

    FOM69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape