Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 13317
-
09-08-20 21:23 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 244Vanessa
This is the second report that I've see if someone knocking on the door during her session. Guess this is just what she does. Thanks for the report. I'll be sure to pass on her.
Originally Posted by SouthernCupid
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 20:40 #4781Senior Member

Posts: 75Review: Vannessa
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/322500581380
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/700099584652
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/977540347324
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730
Wanted to see Vannessa from a long time. I think she is beautiful woman. Noticed she is back in game after short pause.
Texted her and setup 1 hr appoinment for the weekend. In call was hotel off Mauldin Rd. Arrived on time. Called from parking.
She asked for 20 minutes to get ready. After passing 30 minutes, finally got to the room. She indeed was freshly showed (really liked it).
LE Check, Room Check (nobody else in bathroom), Gift on table. Room was heavy smoke & relatively clean.
Got comfortable, Kissing, cuddling. She put coconut oil on chest, Johnny & boys and did some massage. (really liked it).
She tried to finish me off, asked for BBBJ. She gave lackluster head and asked me to finish as my 1 hr is almost done.
There was knock on the door (by pimp / helper). Ignored it and finished with COF. I was with her for only 30 minutes, however paid for 1 hr (didn't like it).
She has all the signs of demons. Front Incisors tooth are gone (her apple biting days are over). Older than pictures, don't think she aged physically, its the demons. Thicker than pictures.
In a way, happy than session ended in 30 minutes, otherwise would have done FS and hated it later due to all the demons. Sad case, she would have been beautiful woman without demons and would have made great provider with some discipline.
Will not repeat and will never meet anyone with demons.
-
09-07-20 11:30 #4780Senior Member

Posts: 90Not Much Available in the Clemson Area
I agree with Mikey. There are no good options in Clemson or Seneca. There are some options in Anderson and more choices in Greenville.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
Noodle.
-
09-07-20 09:47 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 244No issues
I've seen her recently. Very sweet girl great BBBJ, and I had no issues.
Originally Posted by CtGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 03:35 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 78Jen Latin Petite Fun Sized Dream
Had a great dream on Saturday night.
Her name is Jen. She posts on STG under Latin Petite Fun Sized. She takes her post down each night. Does not like to see new customers too late at night for safety reasons.
If you like tiny, this is the one. She is very nice and has a great personality. She is the real deal. She is a pleaser and wants to make sure you are happy. Tiny feet, size 5. 5. Very cute face with long black hair. She is smart too. A college graduate. Graduated with honors in a Science, I believe she told me Biology.
If you see her, treat her with respect. That will go along ways. She will treat you with the same.
Here is her Ad from a few days ago. Again she takes her ad down at night. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/322251158120.
-
09-06-20 23:50 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 180No shit!
LOL. Post reads like William s Burroughs novel. And still. Not one positive review.
Originally Posted by MartyBass864
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 23:05 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 60Ashley
Just want to echo Crawdadicus. I had posted about her as well quite a while ago. My last 2 experiences were just as bad and there have been several since. It is a shame because she had a lot going for her at first. Moral of the Story: Always check the Forum.
Originally Posted by Crawdadicus
[View Original Post]
D.
-
09-06-20 22:07 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 822I love a MFM, but not with these two.
That ad rambles on and on, with no punctuation, about shit nobody cares to read about when hobbying. Wow.
Originally Posted by FrediesDream
[View Original Post]
I have enjoyed some great MFM threesomes in the past.
I would love to find a safe couple to play with, especially if a DP was on the menu. But not this one.
-
09-06-20 21:59 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 822Its Greenville or Anderson or nothing.
I'm in Clemson. Always had to go to Greenville or Anderson to find someone decent.
Originally Posted by Edge1201
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 21:17 #4773Banned Member

Posts: 171Did we strike a nerve.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/013746301928
Red head prego girl who posts 23 times a day. She can't figure out her age 18 ? 19 ? Her posts are rambling and now demeaning customer base. Have yet to find a actual review. I would be like B. B. D and take precaution.
-
09-06-20 19:56 #4772Senior Member

Posts: 105Any Suggestions for Clemson?
Hello all, I'm going to be spending a couple of days in Clemson at the end of Sept and would appreciate any suggestions. It doesn't look like the two STG girls that post in Clemson are legit. Looking for somebody to do outcall, but she doesn't have to be college age. You can DM me if you know of a UTR that's willing. Thanks to everybody.
-
09-06-20 17:31 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 35Ashley is a waste of time
This forum can be a godsend if you use it. I saw Ashley without doing a basic search here, and had a similar experience. See my post 3353.
Originally Posted by CaptainZarkof
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 12:34 #4770Regular Member

Posts: 24[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-05-20 18:01 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 570It usually ends bad for most of them
I did meet a couple in a similar situation off of Backpage several years ago. Not pregnant though. Just trying to survive. Run ins with the law made it very hard to find good honest work and this is what they did. She was a provider that posted here occasionally. Very nice girl and he was a hoot. We became friends. One of my most epic 3 somes were with them.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
But like you said, it didn't end well for them. They had a girlfriend that would participate sometimes and one of the times they got busted. Both of them went to jail for trafficking for a long time.
However, they got out and have turned their life around. They both have good jobs. I haven't spoken to them in a long time for a couple reasons. 1) The possibility of worlds colliding. I've had too many close calls. 2) They're doing good and I don't want to maybe be a reason for them to get sucked back in. I still keep tabs on the on Facebook.
But boy, I would love one more time. She was something special.
-
09-05-20 12:20 #4768Regular Member

Posts: 24Nuru nicole
I used to visit her pretty regularly. Pics tend to be old. Definitely not a great body. Aside from the nuru sliding stuff (that I'm not really a fan of) she actually would give a halfway decent massage before turning you over and finishing things off. First visit was 90% hand, 10% oral. Over the course of several visits became 90% oral and aimed it right at her face when I busted. When you want a backrub and a blowjob, she's pretty good.
Originally Posted by Handyjack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





