Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,796 to 21,810 of 44200
-
09-07-20 20:55 #22405Regular Member

Posts: 15Google maps
Google maps fish and chips. There's only one in Westminster.
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 20:44 #22404Senior Member

Posts: 334Photos
Saw rubratings mentioned a few times on here. Checked it out and wow. Are those photos real?
Originally Posted by Nick916
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 17:00 #22403Senior Member

Posts: 63It took me time to find this place in Westminster. Search the forum, do a google search for Westminster massage and / or search Westminster search on rubratings. If you know the names of thd girls tou can find it on rubratings.
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 16:51 #22402Senior Member

Posts: 63Anna is great. Did you or Anna wear a mask? I will be going back to see her the end of the week. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NotSuitable
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 16:42 #22401Senior Member

Posts: 148Bd week!
It's been a minute since I've been on here. It's my bd this week and looking for a hot Latina who does FS. Pm me info or give me intel. Will return the favor! Could be Asian as well as long as she's hot.
-
09-07-20 13:12 #22400Senior Member

Posts: 82Trish
I saw Trish about a year ago. Her massage style was very similar to Krystal's, but not nearly as good. Krystal mentioned that she was helping train her, so I don't know if she might have improved since then.
Originally Posted by Kknm1
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 12:20 #22399Senior Member

Posts: 1514Fish and Chips massage?
Cannot find it anywhere.
Where is this place?
We have a few guys in a car pool going to TJ every week. Safety wise it's not much worse than Anaheim or Santa Ana. Let me know when you want to go.
Originally Posted by NotSuitable
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 11:11 #22398Senior Member

Posts: 233How would you compare her to Krystal, my friend?
Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 04:36 #22397Regular Member

Posts: 1Any luck?
Also visited and got YoYo, any luck with anyone else?
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 03:11 #22396Senior Member

Posts: 242Any intel on Sweet Sansa?
Has anyone seen SweetSansa (goes by sweetsansa2 on IG). I'm especially interested in 1) how hot she is 2) how good her massage skills are, especially compared to Krystal, and 3) what her donation is.
-
09-07-20 00:43 #22395Senior Member

Posts: 35Hot Latina
Hello all. I cam across this place recently and I'm wondering if anyone has checked it out or has any info on it? Perhaps discussed on here under a different name that I'm not familiar with? Looks pretty enticing, but thought I'd see if anybody on here has tried it out. Similar to Detox, advertises Latinas, open very late. Would love to get some insight from anybody that's checked it out but if not, I'll TOFTT.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...aheim-ca-42818#rubmaps.
https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/166102
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/spa...m/9695508.html
-
09-06-20 18:37 #22394Regular Member

Posts: 9Totally. "You're too big" is simply code for I don't want to fuck you, for whatever reason. Hint, if your 6", you're not too big for one of these girls. LOL.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 16:31 #22393Senior Member

Posts: 104Trim is 40. HE is standard tip. Unless you've seen her before, you won't see her anytime soon as she's being super selective of her clients.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 05:33 #22392Senior Member

Posts: 346Visiting Costa Mesa
Any AMP with attractive young woman in the area which provide FS?
-
09-05-20 17:02 #22391Senior Member

Posts: 1377Six
I was there at 10:00 today when I Left it looked like a men's club. If he doesn't turn the air on it's going to be like 98 in there. Nothing like sweaty pussy.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





