Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,841 to 21,855 of 44229
-
08-31-20 17:04 #22389Senior Member

Posts: 334Bali Foot massage
Lights off but door was slightly opened so I walked in, first time there. Woman greeted me was Yoyo, small thin lady probably late 30's I can't really tell with her mask on. Gave a good massage with lots a soft touch teasing. After the flip continued with teasing but wouldn't touch, encouraged me to DIY. I said no thanks, just finish massage. After I tipped $20, she didn't seem happy but didn't say anything. Not sure what she was expecting for a legit massage.
I saw a couple ladies with thin bodies walking around but it was dark. I like this place but will try another provider. Anyone has recommendations would be greatly appreciated. PM welcome.
-
08-31-20 15:34 #22388Senior Member

Posts: 39Fish and chips
Lmao don't do my man dirty like that.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 14:19 #22387Senior Member

Posts: 1377It stands for fuck & cum.
Originally Posted by CuriousSpek
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 13:43 #22386Senior Member

Posts: 39Apparently lake forest spa is permanently closed since the owner got greedy and tried to run a massage operation at her nail spot in Mission Viejo and they got raided.
Originally Posted by Unleash5000
[View Original Post]
Mimi from Lake Forest Spa works at Emerald Day Spa in Orange now under the name Kate. She's the one that told me about what happened at Lake Forest Spa.
-
08-31-20 13:36 #22385Regular Member

Posts: 6Nikita
Does anyone know what shop Nikita is at these days? I used to see here at Heavenly in Costa Mesa but they haven't been up and running for awhile.
Also, if anyone knows an independent with large naturals, I'd appreciate her contact.
-
08-31-20 12:17 #22384Banned Member

Posts: 308Initiation
Hahaha. That didn't take long. The initiation rite continues.
Originally Posted by CuriousSpek
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 10:31 #22383Senior Member

Posts: 188F & c
Not just Lucy, all of them will let you shoot in their hairy cooters.
Originally Posted by CuriousSpek
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 00:24 #22382Regular Member

Posts: 18Which parlor is Lucy at? I don't know what fandc stands for.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 23:12 #22381Regular Member

Posts: 18Drought
I can't find a replacement to lake forest spa. Anyone know where the girls there went?
I tried pure and would not recommend it all.
-
08-30-20 22:03 #22380Regular Member

Posts: 18I'm looking forward to getting a rub with Erica! I sure hope she will be back when they open! Have you been with her?
Originally Posted by RocketReg
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 21:33 #22379Regular Member

Posts: 18How do I contact one of them for the dual rub? I do not want to create an Instagram account is there a different way?
Originally Posted by A1287
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 17:03 #22378Senior Member

Posts: 428Yup. Maybe it's only for certain clients.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 16:34 #22377Senior Member

Posts: 224You sure about that? When I asked about different price points she said only one option (for each length of time). And is it 65 house + 50 to her for an hour?
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 16:23 #22376Senior Member

Posts: 428Massage only is 115/ hr. With clothes no HE.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 14:44 #22375Senior Member

Posts: 224Same. I only saw her once as I was in the area and she had availability last minute, but wow, what a massage! She found all kinds of spots that had been bugging me forever that other masseuses never could get, and I couldn't get with a foam roller. I wish I had gotten the 1. 5 hour package she did.
Originally Posted by KevAmps
[View Original Post]
Intermittent light teasing before the flip, but I didn't mind as the massage was so good. On the flip she kept the little towel between us and "rode" me a little, then pulled it off and went at it by hand. Was a good release. She's got a pretty slim frame, overall nice shape. Didn't see her face, but overall liked what I saw.
Honestly, if she was a little cheaper and did just fully clothed massages without a HE I'd find a way to see her more often just for that massage. The $65 house fee + $120 to her kind of makes it a bit much for more frequent visits. Plus she's a little out of my way.
Oh, and she took sanitation pretty seriously. I didn't have to keep a mask on the whole time, but I did out of politeness to her (she didn't ask).










Reply With Quote



