Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 12107
-
09-13-20 01:38 #7397Senior Member

Posts: 158Be careful out there, boys
So after you guys talked me out of STG Bunni tonight, I ended up doing a little FWB action instead of being a paying customer. On my way home, I was heading out on G, and at 27th / G I saw the police tending to a dead body at the bus stop. No idea the situation, who it is, how they got there, but be careful boys!
-
09-08-20 08:25 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 1820Nope
In all my years of doing this only once did I see anyone significantly West of the loops. I live in Stallis so I'm on both National and Greenfield routinely. One day maybe 5 years ago I saw a maybe 30 something female on 60th and Greenfield and she gave me "the look". Had no real interest so I drove on. Never saw her again.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
Once you cross 43rd you're in West Milwaukee and they are small enough that they'd be on SW's ASAP. Stallis would be all over it as well.
HS.
-
09-07-20 14:24 #7395Senior Member

Posts: 324Just wondering.
I see all the fun is on the lower end of that but has anyone ever seen anything on the upper end of national like Pastor VA headed towards West Allis? Can anybody recommend if so inbox me please.
-
09-07-20 13:13 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 402Big titty Nikki
Thanks for the report Ace. It's a shame if it's true, she was a sweet girl with a great personality. A real ball of fun. Chicago is no joke man. Baghdad might be safer at night.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 13:04 #7393Senior Member

Posts: 402Marietta
This shit was hilarious Dave. LOL. Well it wasn't Marietta. Half white, half Latino girl that I scooped around 9 and L. Not crackhead skinny but not fat. Big tits probably a D cup or high C. Nice squeezable fat ass. Said she just moved back here from Tennessee. Opted for a cheap BBBJCIM. She did a nice job. Stayed on it and didn't complain. She does a lot of tongue twirling while it's in her mouth. My only complaint is that she didn't get the whole load. Started gagging on it at the very end and had to spit. She got most of it so it wasn't messy or anything I just prefer a girl who can stay on it for a few more seconds leaving me completely drained and relaxed. Overall pretty nice. Probably will repeat if I run into her again. Haven't seen her out there since tho and that was last week. L is pretty much a ghost town.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 02:30 #7392Senior Member

Posts: 363Last week
Cruised the south loop the middle of last week after midnight, was dead all over, just keeps getting worse here.
-
09-07-20 00:32 #7391Senior Member

Posts: 290If true that is terrible. Which Nikki is this can you post a pic or ad?
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 23:30 #7390Senior Member

Posts: 1484Halloween
Drove down Greenfield today and was surprised when I saw a house around 12th with a Halloween skeleton decoration already up. Time to get the eyes checked, it was a crackhead sitting on the porch.
-
09-06-20 15:18 #7389Senior Member

Posts: 159Big Titti Nikky
Not sure if its been posted yet but was out last night ridding around and word on the street is Big Titti Nikky was killed earlier this year in Chicago. Apparently she was shoot dead from some Chicago drug dealers.
Also picked up a young girl named Noiy off of 15th and and. A 7 on the SW scale, white, young maybe 20-25, wears glasses and is chubby with a gut and the typical Wisconsin cheese curd love handles to match. 30 for BBBJ. Above average skill.
-
09-06-20 15:04 #7388Senior Member

Posts: 1820Jersey Jess
Spent some time searching for the little spinner I spotted the other night. Finally found her. In the light of day she's missing at least one front tooth. Has a big open sore in the middle of her forehead. Tits didn't look nearly as enticing with no bra under her tank top. Still had a nice ass but, meh, not enough to make up for the rest. Rolled on by.
Found good ol' Jersey Jess on Greenfield in the lower digits. Quick, easy scoop. Off to a quiet spot. I had forgotten she hates CIM, so it's either covered or HJ finish. Pity because she does give very good head. No drama, nice conversation to and from, looking pretty good, standard pricing. The only thing that might keep me from repeating is the lack of CIM.
HS.
-
09-05-20 21:14 #7387Senior Member

Posts: 1484Kerry or Carrie
Drove to Milwaukee this morning to meet up with a STG provider. When I got there, they went silent. (Getting sick of this ghosting BS) So I decided to drive the loops to see what was out there. Nothing looked good until I was driving West on G and saw a short what I thought was Asian that turned out to be Hispanic / Indian. Said her name was Carrie or Kerri (don't know how she spells it). Skirt with black thigh high stockings on. No underwear. She was horny and ready to play. Found a spot by a quiet fence and she completed the bbbjws job for 22. On the way back she wanted me to drop her off at a house which I'm pretty sure was her dealers because she got her crack pipe out as I was driving. My nervous ass was glad when she got out.
-
09-05-20 21:12 #7386Senior Member

Posts: 1484Kerri, Kerry, or Carrie
Drove to Milwaukee this morning to meet up with a STG provider. When I got there, they went silent. (Getting sick of this ghosting BS) So I decided to drive the loops to see what was out there. Nothing looked good until I was driving West on G and saw a short what I thought was Asian that turned out to be Hispanic / Indian. Said her name was Carrie or Kerri (don't know how she spells it). Skirt with black thigh high stockings on. No underwear. She was horny and ready to play. Found a spot by a quiet fence and she completed the bbbjws job for 22. On the way back she wanted me to drop her off at a house which I'm pretty sure was her dealers because she got her crack pipe out as I was driving. My nervous ass was glad when she got out.
-
09-03-20 02:30 #7385Senior Member

Posts: 174Dead phone!
Jessy number is disconnected, damn!
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 19:06 #7384Senior Member

Posts: 1820Hispanic spinner?
OK Gentlemen, I've been off the SW scene for a good while now, but I still like to window shop occasionally. Last couple of weeks I've seen a really petite little Hispanic spinner on Greenfield, usually around the gas station on about 18th. Face is no better than average and it seems there may be dental hygiene issues, but she's got some nice perky tits for her size and an ass that looks spectacular in her short shorts. I'd scoop her but every time I see her she's with Performance Improvement Management Partner. Never more than like 30 feet apart, often within 5 or 6 feet. I hate scooping when anyone if there's a guy handing around and of course I flat out won't if they are standing side by side. Anyone had her? Wondering if it's worth my time to try and scoop her when there's some degree of separation.
HS.
-
09-02-20 17:38 #7383Senior Member

Posts: 174Jessy
I was near 15th and G today and saw a cute WSW, I made a loop to make a LEO check. Pulled up and she got right in. 8 or 9 on my SW scale! Friendly, decent teeth, short brown hair and some cute perky small tits! A little small talk, LEO check and agreed on $. 3 for bbbjcimsw. Found a good spot and after a little p_ playing and playing with her tits, we got to the main event! Good skills, stayed with it to the end! I got her digits, so seniors can PM and get it. I will be calling her soon!
FOM69.











Reply With Quote





