Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 298 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1305

    Limited Funds

    Quote Originally Posted by OldsklRedVibe  [View Original Post]
    https://bunnygirlsclub.com/bunny-adela/

    From her pics, she looks like lots of fun. Limited funds makes decisions a bit harder. Has anyone partook yet and comparisons to vets in the bay from any agency that is PSE? Thanks in advance.
    My suggestion, if you have limited funds, is to save your money until your funds aren't so limited. No one should go broke for p*ssy.

  2. #1304

    Looking for recommendations on new blood Adela

    https://bunnygirlsclub.com/bunny-adela/

    From her pics, she looks like lots of fun. Limited funds makes decisions a bit harder. Has anyone partook yet and comparisons to vets in the bay from any agency that is PSE? Thanks in advance.

  3. #1303
    I just checked Hasley out today and was kind of disappointed. The person who opened the door looked like Claire instead. Anyone experience this?

  4. #1302

    Tan Lines

    Hey everyone. Just wondering since summer is going to and end. Wanted to see if any of you knew anyone that had tan lines. It's been kind of hard for me to find except on Brazillian models, but I think they're not petite enough for me. Any recommendations would be great thanks!

  5. #1301

    Udpate?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeezyz  [View Original Post]
    Posting here as it's the most used in the bay. Is adult look ok to use? Want to book her but I've never really used adult look. Has anyone on here tried her? Is it legit? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3097501.

    Appreciate your help.
    Did you happen to meet her or get any intel?

  6. #1300

    Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnday  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe there are some that even try to haggel. Yeah I understand if its thier first time and they came from AMPs, but they should have done some research. Maybe their thinking is they are expected to tip, so why not haggle down then give as tip, like instead giving 240 that's including tip, haggle to 200 then give 220? Idk All I know is you are not expected to give a tip at aamps, unless you want. But its not expected like AMPs. So maybe it confuses the newbies. But most likely their just penny pinchers LOL.
    They're talking multi hour rates not standard rates.

    I think the general expectation for providers is price gets cheaper by the hour when booking more time. This is true for "Indy" providers. This is generally not true with agencies (Except for hour vs half hour appointments) I see the same price per hour for k orgs and Brazilian orgs for 1 hour or 2+ hours. I'd imagine 95% the agency isn't budging. 5% would be slow times and / or less popular girls which you wouldn't be booking multi hours with anyway.

    Unless the agency advertises a special the half hour and hour rates are never going to change. If you haggle these rates you deserve to BListed.

  7. #1299
    So again, don't try to haggle down on an hour long appointment, ever. It wastes everyone's time. Some people make this mistake after coming from storefront AMPs, where haggling is the name of the game and it's all in the tips. Aamps are a different animal.
    Can't believe there are some that even try to haggel. Yeah I understand if its thier first time and they came from AMPs, but they should have done some research. Maybe their thinking is they are expected to tip, so why not haggle down then give as tip, like instead giving 240 that's including tip, haggle to 200 then give 220? Idk All I know is you are not expected to give a tip at aamps, unless you want. But its not expected like AMPs. So maybe it confuses the newbies. But most likely their just penny pinchers LOL.

  8. #1298

    Louisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ready57  [View Original Post]
    Quick question. Does anyone know if Louisa from bunnygirlsclub is Scarlett (never seen Scarlett, but she looks like the pictures of Scarlett from when they were advertised before)? She looks really familiar but I can't seem to place her. Thanks.
    Louisa was at bgc before in early 2020 and wasn't at any other org to my knowledge. Definitely not Scarlett. The Scarlett that you're probably thinking Of was at Asian Angels / K pleasures / k lovers.

  9. #1297
    Let's put it this way. I wouldn't try to negotiate any rate if you're a newbie or not a regular yet. Especially not for an hour appointment.

    Maybe if you're a reg or a VIP like maudiver, and you book multi hours (more than two), you'll be able to get a discount with some POs. And with some POs it might earn you a trip to bl. There are POs out there who have little patience and like Kamsamida astutely put, it's just not worth it to open a can of worms.

    So again, don't try to haggle down on an hour long appointment, ever. It wastes everyone's time. Some people make this mistake after coming from storefront AMPs, where haggling is the name of the game and it's all in the tips. Aamps are a different animal.

  10. #1296

    Ok, you win:(

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamsamida  [View Original Post]
    Coming from an active shill of Kgirl orgs on another platform you lack total credibility. I'll just leave it at that. Case closed.
    I didn't realize there was a case opened. Do you have a case # I should be referring to?

  11. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiDiver  [View Original Post]
    Let me be blunt. I have successfully negotiated prices before, no problem, no blacklist, etc. Less than rack rates for longer sessions.

    Don't be an asshole about it and don't expect the PO to budge. I've had some success and will just leave it at that.
    Coming from an active shill of Kgirl orgs on another platform you lack total credibility. I'll just leave it at that. Case closed.

  12. #1294

    Pricing

    Some Orgs have holiday discounts. As for negotiating, I usually try when I book multi-hour sessions. Depending on the PO / Org / Day / Times Visited / etc. I've had some agree to a lower price. Doesn't seem to happen as often anymore though.

  13. #1293

    Negotiating

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamsamida  [View Original Post]
    Negotiating on rates is a no-no unless you want to get blacklisted. There is absolutely no ambivalence about this. It's a big hassle for bookers. It opens up a can of worms. The potential for misunderstanding is huge because of the language barrier. Anyone who tells you they were able to negotiate with Kgirl POs is full of caca.
    Let me be blunt. I have successfully negotiated prices before, no problem, no blacklist, etc. Less than rack rates for longer sessions.

    Don't be an asshole about it and don't expect the PO to budge. I've had some success and will just leave it at that.

  14. #1292
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiDiver  [View Original Post]
    I doubt negotiating would risk being blacklisted unless you're a real asshole about it. The BGC PO is good and she doesn't have time for BS so keep it short, to the point and respectful.

    In my experience you don't really get discounts with K-Girls because they don't need to give discounts. I've gotten a bit of a break when booking a whole day.

    Standard rates in the Bay Area are $180 for half hour and $220 for a full hour. A handful of girls ask for premium rates above those numbers.
    Negotiating on rates is a no-no unless you want to get blacklisted. There is absolutely no ambivalence about this. It's a big hassle for bookers. It opens up a can of worms. The potential for misunderstanding is huge because of the language barrier. Anyone who tells you they were able to negotiate with Kgirl POs is full of caca.

  15. #1291

    Upcharge for More Service

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen an upcharge in the bay area for a long time, but I have had k-girls in this area offer BBFS for an upcharge in the past.
    There are some K-Girls that will give you more <wink -<wink> with a donation above the standard amount. Some girls are advertised as GFE and are PSE as well, for various reasons I think, sometimes just to keep it a little less publicized.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape