Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 298 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by Datyb  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree. While the 160 Chinese houses may upcharge for various services, the 220 K AAMPs do not. If BBFS is available, they will say PSE. If they say GFE it is CFS.

    DB.
    I would avoid stating that k-girls do not.

    I haven't seen an upcharge in the bay area for a long time, but I have had k-girls in this area offer BBFS for an upcharge in the past.

    I remember one that had the standard 220 rate and a 260 rate. PSE was not used in any of the advertising, but you can figure out which one allowed deposits.

    I have had BBFS from ladies that were advertised as GFE.

    I have never seen PC use PSE in their advertising, but you can see posts of people who have experienced PSE despite that.

    I myself have seen a few that was GFE (confirmed by PO) and still got what I was hoping for.

    When it comes down to it, it's still YMMV.

    Pretty sure someone who's stinky will not get PSE despite the advertisement.

    The upcharge concept is alive and well down in the southern part of the state, so I'm really hoping it remains down there.

  2. #1289

    BGC Long Appts

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Negotiating would be a gamble on getting blacklisted, unless the COVID situation has the visitor count reduced (I don't think it has).

    Only time I ever got a reduced rate was when I called for an appointment and it was not available.

    Then later that evening, I got a text back for a 2 hour session at a reduced rate.

    This was a little over 10 years ago and I was a regular with the org (which is no longer around).

    Only ones I know that add half the hourly price for a 90 min session are your standard escorts, with a break at the 2+ hour mark.
    I doubt negotiating would risk being blacklisted unless you're a real asshole about it. The BGC PO is good and she doesn't have time for BS so keep it short, to the point and respectful.

    In my experience you don't really get discounts with K-Girls because they don't need to give discounts. I've gotten a bit of a break when booking a whole day.

    Standard rates in the Bay Area are $180 for half hour and $220 for a full hour. A handful of girls ask for premium rates above those numbers.

  3. #1288
    Quick question. Does anyone know if Louisa from bunnygirlsclub is Scarlett (never seen Scarlett, but she looks like the pictures of Scarlett from when they were advertised before)? She looks really familiar but I can't seem to place her. Thanks.

  4. #1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Datyb  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree. While the 160 Chinese houses may upcharge for various services, the 220 K AAMPs do not. If BBFS is available, they will say PSE. If they say GFE it is CFS.

    DB.
    I agree. I've never had an upcharge at any K AAMPs in many years of being in this hobby.

  5. #1286

    Thanks

    Thanks for the help. Looking forward to my visit and will report.

  6. #1285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]

    The upcharge is usually a guarantee.

    Without an upcharge, YMMV.
    I respectfully disagree. While the 160 Chinese houses may upcharge for various services, the 220 K AAMPs do not. If BBFS is available, they will say PSE. If they say GFE it is CFS.

    DB.

  7. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by WAustin64  [View Original Post]
    Just getting started and was wondering if any kgirls in the Bay Area offer bars and if so is there an upcharge. Thanks for any help.
    I read your clarification on bars.

    Some do and some don't.

    Most don't.

    The upcharge is usually a guarantee.

    Without an upcharge, YMMV.

  8. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiDiver  [View Original Post]
    I believe 30 minute sessions are $180 so yeah, 90 would be $220 + $180 or $400.

    The normal half hour rate at any org is $180, which I don't think is worth it when I can get another 30 minutes for just $40 more.

    Go for 1 hour or 2 hours. I doubt prices are negotiable but you can try.
    Negotiating would be a gamble on getting blacklisted, unless the COVID situation has the visitor count reduced (I don't think it has).

    Only time I ever got a reduced rate was when I called for an appointment and it was not available.

    Then later that evening, I got a text back for a 2 hour session at a reduced rate.

    This was a little over 10 years ago and I was a regular with the org (which is no longer around).

    Only ones I know that add half the hourly price for a 90 min session are your standard escorts, with a break at the 2+ hour mark.

  9. #1282

    Kgirls

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    Chocolate bars?
    Haha! I meant BBFS. Autocorrect. Thanks.

  10. #1281

    BGC / 90 Min

    Quote Originally Posted by Neferix  [View Original Post]
    So I asked BGC if they offered 90-minute sessions. They told me it was $400 (1 hour is $220 as normal). I thought it wasn't worth it. Has anyone else asked for 90 minutes, or even two hours? And what would you guys think is the average price for 90-minute sessions?
    I believe 30 minute sessions are $180 so yeah, 90 would be $220 + $180 or $400.

    The normal half hour rate at any org is $180, which I don't think is worth it when I can get another 30 minutes for just $40 more.

    Go for 1 hour or 2 hours. I doubt prices are negotiable but you can try.

  11. #1280
    So I asked BGC if they offered 90-minute sessions. They told me it was $400 (1 hour is $220 as normal). I thought it wasn't worth it. Has anyone else asked for 90 minutes, or even two hours? And what would you guys think is the average price for 90-minute sessions?

  12. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by MBraddock999  [View Original Post]
    I blacked out everything except photo and full name on my DL and everything on my paystubs except for company name / logo and my full name. They are just interested in connecting your name to two official docs that you possess. The Candy Store is a wonderful place. The barrier to entry is totally worth it IMHO.
    Exactly what I did as well.

  13. #1278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Lsc

    Quote Originally Posted by MBraddock999  [View Original Post]
    The Candy Store is a wonderful place. The barrier to entry is totally worth it IMHO.
    I completely agree. There are several consistently very good organizations in the Bay Area, but only one gets my top rating. It is LSC.

    DB.

  14. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by WAustin64  [View Original Post]
    Just getting started and was wondering if any kgirls in the Bay Area offer bars and if so is there an upcharge. Thanks for any help.
    Chocolate bars?

  15. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by MBraddock999  [View Original Post]
    I blacked out everything except photo and full name on my DL and everything on my paystubs except for company name / logo and my full name. They are just interested in connecting your name to two official docs that you possess. The Candy Store is a wonderful place. The barrier to entry is totally worth it IMHO.
    Just what I did. Be aware of what they want and why, remove the rest, too many people rush to hysterics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape