Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,281 to 20,295 of 37370
-
09-05-20 20:34 #17090Senior Member

Posts: 1084Sarah
Ok so went and saw Sarah today. Walked in and talked a little bit. Went upstairs and both undressed at my request. I never talk donation unless both of us are naked. Safety and not ending up in a gotcha paper comes first. Very sweet young girl (ends up being about 30) that's got a great attitude. Starts off with a really nice BJ with me on my back. Turned her over in a 69 position so I could see the puss while she sucks. That girl takes a face pounding with her eyes rolled back like a champ. She absolutely loves giving head. Played with the pink and small puss while she sucked for a few min. Now I can tell that she will have me popping off quick, so I put a cover on and get behind her. As others said, she's got a small but nice ass. I like them on the small side myself. Very large chested with nice large nipples. Same as others mentioned. Pulled her hair and grabbed that nice chest till I let go. Nice visit and I enjoyed her. She said she's stepping out for a while, and I don't have her permission to share, so don't fill the inbox. Figured since I posted on her before and it was quested if I even had her info, I'd let why'all know how my afternoon went. No complaints here.
-
09-05-20 18:21 #17089Banned Member

Posts: 443Lizzy knows how to photoshop
Girls got big knockers. But she knows how to filter her pics. She is cute, but attitude may be the worse I've experienced since I started hobbying. And yes, search the forum, plenty of reviews on her. I don't think a single 1 is good.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 12:57 #17088Senior Member

Posts: 48Horrible reviews
If you search this forum for Lizzy, you'll see some pretty bad reviews.
Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 09:29 #17087Regular Member

Posts: 4Lizzy?
Has anyone had any experience with this provider?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/033598393223
-
09-05-20 09:14 #17086Senior Member

Posts: 369She's real. I don't know about these specific photos, but there was an earlier time she was using older photos and some guys complained she was bigger in person. The latest report also had concerns over hygiene or at least an odor. I don't know if this is a consistent issue or what. I don't remember comments about personality but from memory they were neutral to positive.
Originally Posted by Hentor
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 09:06 #17085Senior Member

Posts: 69This one?
I've been eyeing this one and thinking of going for it, has anyone else tried?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/759471949868
-
09-05-20 03:14 #17084Regular Member

Posts: 1How do I find out more information? Looking to help.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 19:35 #17083Senior Member

Posts: 1084That's funny and I appreciate your opinion. A few saw her but most did not. Most were nice stories and I enjoy a good story, so all is good Don't need her number, I had it before she ever posted. Good day and keep it real.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 16:35 #17082Senior Member

Posts: 163I am happy for her
I know some people may hate it; but I am happy for her that she got out of prostitution business. I wish her all the best in finding a good BF / husband.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 16:24 #17081Senior Member

Posts: 425That's a shame. She was my ATF, but I hope everything is okay with her.
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 15:59 #17080Senior Member

Posts: 153Why is she posting a porn star on her.
If you going to post use a picture that nobody knows. She has got to be crazy or just dumb.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/917-272-0/1/888399
-
09-04-20 15:31 #17079Senior Member

Posts: 1449This is caught my eye
This is I've never seen before clever post and did catch my attention but idk seems fishy. Anybody?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/310974623361
-
09-04-20 15:08 #17078Senior Member

Posts: 581True!
It's true she's gone for now and may not come back. Time will tell, but I for one hope she does.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 13:30 #17077Senior Member

Posts: 173Missed that post
It may have come in after I posted due to delays but I just saw Sarah's post. Sad to see this happen but it is completely understandable. Hope one day she comes back. Thanks Glock for pointing that out I would have never noticed her post.
Stay safe out there everyone!
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 11:59 #17076Senior Member

Posts: 1449Well that sucks but I wish her the best in whatever she does.
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






