Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17074

    Sarah

    Yesterday afternoon I heard Sarah is taking some time off. I'm not sure what the deal is and it sounded questionable as to whether she'd return. My information is from a mutual friend, so take it for what it's worth.

  2. #17073

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. Possible thief. Heard from plenty of girls about her
    A year ago almost booked on that twerking video then recognized the face as a cash and dasher. She was going by Heather back then.

  3. #17072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    It's a total scam. I'll shout it for the people in the back.

    IF IT'S SOME RANDO AND THEY WANT A DEPOSIT, IT'S A SCAM!

    PSA over haha.
    We have posted numerous posts on this provider and others who ask for deposits. Don't give deposits to the providers. If we stop they will go away.

  4. #17071
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #17070

    Maria

    Pregnant Maria looking for help today.

  6. #17069

    Nothing weird at all about that

    It's a total scam. I'll shout it for the people in the back.

    IF IT'S SOME RANDO AND THEY WANT A DEPOSIT, IT'S A SCAM!

    PSA over haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to visit her, but she asked for deposit. Then I requested FaceTime verification & she asked for $40 to see her on FaceTime. I passed. Seemed very weird.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/813484673555

  7. #17068

    Excuse me?

    If you don't like the reports on Sarah then don't read them.

    All I did was state facts. Someone's salty he ain't got her number yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Many of why'all telling some awful nice stories, but that's all they are. Stories. And yes, I know her. Been fun reading, but let's get back to factual reviews of our providers.

  8. #17067

    Sarah

    Sarah, Please add me to the list, I would love to visit with you.

  9. #17066

    FaceTime charge and Deposit

    I wanted to visit her, but she asked for deposit. Then I requested FaceTime verification & she asked for $40 to see her on FaceTime. I passed. Seemed very weird.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/813484673555

  10. #17065

    Ving

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    This is the infamous stalker of sweetie and also the guy that hurt a well known provider and made her call it quits cause he damaged her so bad. He keeps changing his handle so no one will recognize him and no SM fucks with him
    In the words from Pulp Fiction, I'm going to call a couple hard pipe hitting. To work on the home boy here.

    Sounds like that's what he needs, abusing a girl is bottom of the barrel shit, these girls are just trying to make it. Monkey or not. Thief or not. It doesn't matter, just don't do it.

  11. #17064
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #17063

    Sarah

    OK. I am officially envious of you all. I will also put my hat in the ring. Sarah if you are looking for anyone else please feel free to contact me. I would greatly appreciate it!

    I am glad everyone is enjoying themselves during this time. Keep safe everyone!

    NP.

  13. #17062

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    But doesn't this post look alot like post #16782?
    Looks like he copied 90% of my review LOL. Well my review is legit and I saw again her today. Second time around was better than the first time! Like the wildest porno you have seen. Sarah will wear you out if you get to see her. Enough said.

  14. #17061

    Wendy, Willow, Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just search for Willow, a name she has also used.
    Just a weird effing girl. She is disturbed and definitely not into it. Banging body but the attitude really sucks. You better off jerking off.

  15. #17060

    Wendy aka Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met Wendy yet? Looks good, just have not heard reviews.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/487477686794
    Just search for Willow, a name she has also used.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape