Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 532 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 7971
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3156

    Searching Numbers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    1. I don't think she's a college girl, LOL.

    2. The last pic on your link- she looks pretty big / solid.

    3. I've seen her pics / ad before. I think it was in this thread, not too far back, but not sure. Search the thread and you should find something about her.
    Occurs to me that perhaps I could upgrade my technique when it comes to searching a girl's phone number.

    As of now I use Google to search a number because why! And DuckDuckGo kinda suck.

    What other places, or ways to search, are "best practice" for searching a phone number?

  2. #3155
    Anyone have any connections in / near Lancaster or York? I've had to temporarily go there for work from Philly, and the threads are dead. Any help at all would be huge. Why'all know I share my reviews here frequently when I'm back home!

  3. #3154
    Quote Originally Posted by TeslaXD  [View Original Post]
    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/53762878/[/UR]

    Hi friends. Anyone take the plunge on this girl? Photos show some mad tiddies! Quoted 1. 2 on half. May have to roll on up you less anyone knows she's a fake. Thanks!
    1. I don't think she's a college girl, LOL.

    2. The last pic on your link- she looks pretty big / solid.

    3. I've seen her pics / ad before. I think it was in this thread, not too far back, but not sure. Search the thread and you should find something about her.

  4. #3153

    College Girl

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/53762878/[/UR]

    Hi friends. Anyone take the plunge on this girl? Photos show some mad tiddies! Quoted 1. 2 on half. May have to roll on up you less anyone knows she's a fake. Thanks!

  5. #3152

    McKenzie

    Saw her this afternoon. Very nice lady. Soft spoken, good, light conversation. She definitely provides GFE. Nice full breasts. Face looks exactly like her pics. She is not thin but definitely not fat. She is the cute mom next door you fantasize about flirting with and having a late morning escapade while the kiddos are are at school. She makes you feel like she is enjoying the exercise. If you are looking for a nice / sweet encounter with an honest, cute, and loving mom next door type I highly recommend.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/53781292/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c9717eb5027f55a5ea7b60e06be313f8_f.jpg‎   3341f273c99189585e14b4caa4fb86b7_f.jpg‎  

  6. #3151

    Nikki Again

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Agree she is real. Nikki returned from a state-sponsored vacation in April, and had no choice but to go back to work. I enjoyed talking with her, but performance is pretty mediocre. For me, BBFS / CIP was available, but YMMV.
    I saw her about 2 months ago. I wouldn't say she gained a lot of weight and I am typically overly critical. The biggest problem is that she was very mechanical and rushed. Said she couldn't so much other than one position because she hurt her ankle. She was very average at best.

  7. #3150

    Nikki in Delco

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/53355661

    Yes she is real I've seen her several times about a year and a half ago when she was in upper Darby had a really good time.
    Agree she is real. Nikki returned from a state-sponsored vacation in April, and had no choice but to go back to work. I enjoyed talking with her, but performance is pretty mediocre. For me, BBFS / CIP was available, but YMMV.

  8. #3149
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/53355661

    Yes she is real I've seen her several times about a year and a half ago when she was in upper Darby had a really good time.
    She is a doll. But there's been about 50 k worth of drugs, 30 pounds added, and a kid popped out since those pics were fresh.

  9. #3148
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone here have any problem with the site it will not let me upload to answer any post every TryI try to answer someone's Post tells me site not secure I had to actually start a new thread to get my post out.
    Yeah, site does not use httpS protocols (encryption) so if you use an advanced browser you are always going to get the "not secure' message.

  10. #3147

    Problem with site

    Is anyone here have any problem with the site it will not let me upload to answer any post every TryI try to answer someone's Post tells me site not secure I had to actually start a new thread to get my post out.

  11. #3146

    She is real

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/53355661

    Yes she is real I've seen her several times about a year and a half ago when she was in upper Darby had a really good time.

  12. #3145

    Mia in "Havertown"

    Tried to set up with Mia a few times. Once she was on her cycle and was only offering head. Kudos to her for being honest there. The second time, no reply. The third time we were ready to hook up except when she told me where she was, she wasn't in Havertown.

    She was on Township Line in Upper Darby.

    Maybe we'll hook up at a later date, but her location wasn't for me.

  13. #3144
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlackson  [View Original Post]
    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/53762878/[/UR]

    Anyone got any info on her?

    I texted her, set up a session pretty smoothly, then I ask her if she does cowgirl, and then she stops responding for like half an hour and texts back freaking out about how she's so sorry and that she can't see me.

    I just straight up don't know what happened there.
    She's vegan.

  14. #3143
    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/53762878/[/UR]

    Anyone got any info on her?

    I texted her, set up a session pretty smoothly, then I ask her if she does cowgirl, and then she stops responding for like half an hour and texts back freaking out about how she's so sorry and that she can't see me.

    I just straight up don't know what happened there.

  15. #3142
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    There was a few Jewels where I got my watch fixed. There was Ruby, Amber, Crystal, Opal, Pearl. Any particular one? Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Is this the Jewel you are looking for?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...phia/53181002/

    Or this one:

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/53767404/[/UR]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape