LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17080

    Why is she posting a porn star on her.

    If you going to post use a picture that nobody knows. She has got to be crazy or just dumb.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/917-272-0/1/888399

  2. #17079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    This is caught my eye

    This is I've never seen before clever post and did catch my attention but idk seems fishy. Anybody?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/310974623361

  3. #17078

    True!

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday afternoon I heard Sarah is taking some time off. I'm not sure what the deal is and it sounded questionable as to whether she'd return. My information is from a mutual friend, so take it for what it's worth.
    It's true she's gone for now and may not come back. Time will tell, but I for one hope she does.

  4. #17077

    Missed that post

    It may have come in after I posted due to delays but I just saw Sarah's post. Sad to see this happen but it is completely understandable. Hope one day she comes back. Thanks Glock for pointing that out I would have never noticed her post.

    Stay safe out there everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    See post #16898 yesterday. A full explanation is provided.

  5. #17076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    See post #16898 yesterday. A full explanation is provided.
    Well that sucks but I wish her the best in whatever she does.

  6. #17075

    To the Sarah seekers

    See post #16898 yesterday. A full explanation is provided.

  7. #17074

    Sarah

    Yesterday afternoon I heard Sarah is taking some time off. I'm not sure what the deal is and it sounded questionable as to whether she'd return. My information is from a mutual friend, so take it for what it's worth.

  8. #17073

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. Possible thief. Heard from plenty of girls about her
    A year ago almost booked on that twerking video then recognized the face as a cash and dasher. She was going by Heather back then.

  9. #17072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    It's a total scam. I'll shout it for the people in the back.

    IF IT'S SOME RANDO AND THEY WANT A DEPOSIT, IT'S A SCAM!

    PSA over haha.
    We have posted numerous posts on this provider and others who ask for deposits. Don't give deposits to the providers. If we stop they will go away.

  10. #17071
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #17070

    Maria

    Pregnant Maria looking for help today.

  12. #17069

    Nothing weird at all about that

    It's a total scam. I'll shout it for the people in the back.

    IF IT'S SOME RANDO AND THEY WANT A DEPOSIT, IT'S A SCAM!

    PSA over haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to visit her, but she asked for deposit. Then I requested FaceTime verification & she asked for $40 to see her on FaceTime. I passed. Seemed very weird.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/813484673555

  13. #17068

    Excuse me?

    If you don't like the reports on Sarah then don't read them.

    All I did was state facts. Someone's salty he ain't got her number yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Many of why'all telling some awful nice stories, but that's all they are. Stories. And yes, I know her. Been fun reading, but let's get back to factual reviews of our providers.

  14. #17067

    Sarah

    Sarah, Please add me to the list, I would love to visit with you.

  15. #17066

    FaceTime charge and Deposit

    I wanted to visit her, but she asked for deposit. Then I requested FaceTime verification & she asked for $40 to see her on FaceTime. I passed. Seemed very weird.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/813484673555

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape