Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8319

    A tale of 2 Brees. From crofton to NW

    I'm sure to get some flack from Bmax on this soliloquy, but consider this a warning. A couple years ago I was interested in Bree when she was in crofton but rumors were that she was working with uncle LEO after spending some time "inside", so I watched and waited. Not long after that, her demons led her to relocate closer to the source of their power and Bree & her dummy boyfriend settled into the NW Baltimore monotony. Some decent reviews were beginning to pop on EB just prior when she was near BWI, so I took the plunge and was pleasantly surprised by her looks, her funbags, her open-mindedness and her very tight box. I saw her many times over the next few months. Then I saw her about a year ago and she was going down the drain and despite continuous good reviews I decided to stay away as I felt like she was entering the danger zone. Recently, like the fine connesseur of variety that I am, my interest peaked again. I heeded my own warnings briefly, then yesterday decided fuck it lets see with my own eyes and set up with her. Firstly, she does not host anymore, carplay only and advertises in Pikesville. She asked for her regular donations of old despite the car play. OK, fuck it, I want that box I told myself. 30 minutes later I went to make the scoop in the absolute shithole part of NW off garrison (not pikesville). From a distance when I saw her, I was happy and then she got in the car and everything changed. She reeked bad, like she hadn't showered in days. Her hands were covered in bruises and pockmarks from candy shots and she was sweating profusely obviously hoping to get this over and get her fix. After driving around for a bit debating what to do next, the big head finally took over and I dropped her back off on the corner and gave her a little something to help and told her I wasn't feeling it. Thank god, I probably saved my own life as she is definitely sharing tools as they do in the game and she will go BBFS with anyone and I have a hard time turning that down. Given her current locale, lack of incall and condition she should be asking SW donations and I see a few SW's in way better shape than Bree. My, my how they fall in this game. Sad. At least I was able to fill her like a jelly donut a handful of times when she was in her prime. Hope you survive the concrete jungle Bree and get your life together, I will never repeat. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53804362/.

  2. #8318

    Estrella Vanessa Alizon Silver Spring

    Took an early morning run at this no-name ad in Silver Spring. Trying to open up some Latina doors for more variety. No she's not the girl in the pics of course!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/53818221/

    Responded in seconds with the addy and I was on the way in minutes. I'm finding you got to be fast with these Latina Ladys. They don't seem to make appointments for later in the day. Parked and got the apt # instantly upon request!

    No mention of visit time or donation but I had already peeped the game.

    Tatted Latina probably at 40's opens the door with a mask on and a roommate at the table and is in control. Knows how to handle herself and a gentleman. Soft hands all over and kind words. She ain't no young girl! Just as described on the LC ad. Short. Thick and fully rounding out now at her age. Nice enough for what it is.

    She conversed well in the time it took to open the door of a very nice apartment (did a Spokeo run on it also) take me to the back. We dropped the D's (donation, draws and she went right for the dick). Masks on at all times for me. She took hers off for a pretty well experienced (and intentionally brief) CBJ.

    Enough to let me know she does know what she is doing! But it was also a QV donation. I asked for some more head but she said no time baby. More next time!

    She did her part. Looking and talking about the size she noticed from the door. I'm ready! On to the little "guest bed" for Mish she offered. Just small enough to keep one leg on the floor (that's HER FAULT &#129315. I asked for K9 and she said not for QV.

    Got us both ready and let me do my thang and yes. She does get into it and does fuck back! She's a experienced pro an went str8 to tweaking the nipples also. Popped in Mish. Cleaned up and and more nice conversation. I think I will repeat cause I need to get that from the back! No-name was clean and clean shaved and prepared for the action. Smelling good!

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/571-365-2899

    On the way out I hit up this Vanessa ad also in Silver Spring but from a different #.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/53819033/

    Turns out to be the same apt #! Comments on the LC page for Vanessa says it's Estrella's place.

    In the room no-name ad says her name is Estrella. I asked in Spanish once I left and someone replied Alizon haha 😂. That other one wasn't looking so hot tho!

    So there's more than 1 thang going on here but it's okay. We all just trying to make it!

    Stay safe ⚠ out there! ✌65039;.

    MJ.

  3. #8317

    Jess Harford

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    I would echo the point here. I've texted three or four different times and got no response.
    I have messaged her also with no response.

  4. #8316

    GPS marti

    Also insists on 3 day advance notice, meeting in public place and your real name. Must be 24 k gold down there.

    Quote Originally Posted by WWinBMore  [View Original Post]
    I was really hot to go see her recently. When she quoted her rates I cooled down immediately.

    If her rates come down, I'll gladly check her out.

  5. #8315
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagaMe  [View Original Post]
    She Worked out of Mt Washington area and had some sort of BS about meeting first in a pubic pIace Right! She has been around forever in my book and those where the originaI pictures so use your imagination -.
    Not to nitpick but she's in Mt. Vernon, not Mt. Washington. I can confirm that she did have an odd rule about meeting in a public place. Usually Starbucks for coffee. Prior to a session.

  6. #8314

    Marti

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    She looks very familiar. If it's who I'm thinking about she's been posting for a long time now. At least several years and on CL's backpages before the government shutdown. And yes, she's got major GPS. I think she quoted me $300 hour and that was the bare minimum she would accept.
    I sure had to look up GPS in Urban Dictionary, and damn you hit the nail right on the head LOL.

  7. #8313

    Same with me

    Quote Originally Posted by WWinBMore  [View Original Post]
    I was really hot to go see her recently. When she quoted her rates I cooled down immediately.

    If her rates come down, I'll gladly check her out.
    Yeah 400 is outrageous. I can see much hotter for much less.

  8. #8312

    Marti

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickX3  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 3 years ago. Those pics are probably 4+ years old because she did not look quite as good when I saw her. Rates are way too high IMO but I took the plunge. She is pretty cool but she almost seems like its a blessing for you to be seen by her. I couldn't really put my finger on the attitude she had. Not mean by any stretch but just seemed a bit cocky for me. Her service was decent. Nothing great to warrant those rates but was not bad either. I never went back but it was a decent time for a one time thing. Again, this was about 3 years ago.
    Yeah, she is asking for 400. I'll pass and spend more wisely.

  9. #8311
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango20  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gents- I have already reviewed her, so this is more of a PSA. She recently changed her phone number and has her incall sorted. She is located not to far from Glen Bernie. Very beautiful young lady and eager to please. To all those I gave her digits to, they will no longer work. PM for her new digits. She is living with CB bree if you have seen Bree recently.
    Your inbox is full my dude pm me.

  10. #8310
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango20  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gents- I have already reviewed her, so this is more of a PSA. She recently changed her phone number and has her incall sorted. She is located not to far from Glen Bernie. Very beautiful young lady and eager to please. To all those I gave her digits to, they will no longer work. PM for her new digits. She is living with CB bree if you have seen Bree recently.
    Your pms are full my dude.

  11. #8309

    Marti

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    She looks very familiar. If it's who I'm thinking about she's been posting for a long time now. At least several years and on CL's backpages before the government shutdown. And yes, she's got major GPS. I think she quoted me $300 hour and that was the bare minimum she would accept.
    I saw her a few years back. She's fun. Standard fair with a fairly open menu. Can be a little pushy with future dates, but a good time. Only 2 negatives. Tits are a bit saggy, but that is easily overcome by her performance. She has a boyfriend (or had a boyfriend) that I think handles most of her texting and acts as her driver for outcalls. All in all, I would recommend.

  12. #8308
    Quote Originally Posted by Fucker11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have a dream with Marti? Her quote was pretty outrageous, anyone ever take the plunge?

    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/marti/
    I was really hot to go see her recently. When she quoted her rates I cooled down immediately.

    If her rates come down, I'll gladly check her out.

  13. #8307
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter301  [View Original Post]
    I'll start with a couple disappointments. Didn't bust with either of the following:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53741233/

    Honey https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53424850/ Laurel.

    Nice enough girl. I was drunk and she was shaped like a box. She had no odor issue but her snatch did. Weak performance on the head for me putting up $. 5 for the hhr, then rushed me into doggy. I sort of lost interest and decided to leave. She also spent the first 10 m trying to sell me on a two girl. Should've just bought the other girl instead.
    Thanks for the thoroughness of the reviews.

  14. #8306
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Talk about ghosting? I been trying to meet her up and I hey nothing.
    I would echo the point here. I've texted three or four different times and got no response.

  15. #8305
    Quote Originally Posted by Steverino1968  [View Original Post]
    She has generally good reviews on ThE otheR board. The photos are a few years old, at least, so there's no telling how closely she resembles them today. Also, some might find her screening a bit intrusive.
    She Worked out of Mt Washington area and had some sort of BS about meeting first in a pubic pIace Right! She has been around forever in my book and those where the originaI pictures so use your imagination -.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape