Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 24549
-
09-04-20 13:15 #8319Senior Member

Posts: 305A tale of 2 Brees. From crofton to NW
I'm sure to get some flack from Bmax on this soliloquy, but consider this a warning. A couple years ago I was interested in Bree when she was in crofton but rumors were that she was working with uncle LEO after spending some time "inside", so I watched and waited. Not long after that, her demons led her to relocate closer to the source of their power and Bree & her dummy boyfriend settled into the NW Baltimore monotony. Some decent reviews were beginning to pop on EB just prior when she was near BWI, so I took the plunge and was pleasantly surprised by her looks, her funbags, her open-mindedness and her very tight box. I saw her many times over the next few months. Then I saw her about a year ago and she was going down the drain and despite continuous good reviews I decided to stay away as I felt like she was entering the danger zone. Recently, like the fine connesseur of variety that I am, my interest peaked again. I heeded my own warnings briefly, then yesterday decided fuck it lets see with my own eyes and set up with her. Firstly, she does not host anymore, carplay only and advertises in Pikesville. She asked for her regular donations of old despite the car play. OK, fuck it, I want that box I told myself. 30 minutes later I went to make the scoop in the absolute shithole part of NW off garrison (not pikesville). From a distance when I saw her, I was happy and then she got in the car and everything changed. She reeked bad, like she hadn't showered in days. Her hands were covered in bruises and pockmarks from candy shots and she was sweating profusely obviously hoping to get this over and get her fix. After driving around for a bit debating what to do next, the big head finally took over and I dropped her back off on the corner and gave her a little something to help and told her I wasn't feeling it. Thank god, I probably saved my own life as she is definitely sharing tools as they do in the game and she will go BBFS with anyone and I have a hard time turning that down. Given her current locale, lack of incall and condition she should be asking SW donations and I see a few SW's in way better shape than Bree. My, my how they fall in this game. Sad. At least I was able to fill her like a jelly donut a handful of times when she was in her prime. Hope you survive the concrete jungle Bree and get your life together, I will never repeat. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53804362/.
-
09-04-20 11:57 #8318Senior Member

Posts: 346Estrella Vanessa Alizon Silver Spring
Took an early morning run at this no-name ad in Silver Spring. Trying to open up some Latina doors for more variety. No she's not the girl in the pics of course!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/53818221/
Responded in seconds with the addy and I was on the way in minutes. I'm finding you got to be fast with these Latina Ladys. They don't seem to make appointments for later in the day. Parked and got the apt # instantly upon request!
No mention of visit time or donation but I had already peeped the game.
Tatted Latina probably at 40's opens the door with a mask on and a roommate at the table and is in control. Knows how to handle herself and a gentleman. Soft hands all over and kind words. She ain't no young girl! Just as described on the LC ad. Short. Thick and fully rounding out now at her age. Nice enough for what it is.
She conversed well in the time it took to open the door of a very nice apartment (did a Spokeo run on it also) take me to the back. We dropped the D's (donation, draws and she went right for the dick). Masks on at all times for me. She took hers off for a pretty well experienced (and intentionally brief) CBJ.
Enough to let me know she does know what she is doing! But it was also a QV donation. I asked for some more head but she said no time baby. More next time!
She did her part. Looking and talking about the size she noticed from the door. I'm ready! On to the little "guest bed" for Mish she offered. Just small enough to keep one leg on the floor (that's HER FAULT 🤣. I asked for K9 and she said not for QV.
Got us both ready and let me do my thang and yes. She does get into it and does fuck back! She's a experienced pro an went str8 to tweaking the nipples also. Popped in Mish. Cleaned up and and more nice conversation. I think I will repeat cause I need to get that from the back! No-name was clean and clean shaved and prepared for the action. Smelling good!
https://sumosear.ch/phone/571-365-2899
On the way out I hit up this Vanessa ad also in Silver Spring but from a different #.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/53819033/
Turns out to be the same apt #! Comments on the LC page for Vanessa says it's Estrella's place.
In the room no-name ad says her name is Estrella. I asked in Spanish once I left and someone replied Alizon haha 😂. That other one wasn't looking so hot tho!
So there's more than 1 thang going on here but it's okay. We all just trying to make it!
Stay safe ⚠ out there! ✌65039;.
MJ.
-
09-04-20 11:26 #8317Regular Member

Posts: 10Jess Harford
I have messaged her also with no response.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 10:22 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 346GPS marti
Also insists on 3 day advance notice, meeting in public place and your real name. Must be 24 k gold down there.
Originally Posted by WWinBMore
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 10:10 #8315Senior Member

Posts: 81Not to nitpick but she's in Mt. Vernon, not Mt. Washington. I can confirm that she did have an odd rule about meeting in a public place. Usually Starbucks for coffee. Prior to a session.
Originally Posted by MassagaMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 10:05 #8314Senior Member

Posts: 29Marti
I sure had to look up GPS in Urban Dictionary, and damn you hit the nail right on the head LOL.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 09:40 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 29Same with me
Yeah 400 is outrageous. I can see much hotter for much less.
Originally Posted by WWinBMore
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 09:38 #8312Senior Member

Posts: 29Marti
Yeah, she is asking for 400. I'll pass and spend more wisely.
Originally Posted by MaverickX3
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 09:03 #8311Regular Member

Posts: 2Your inbox is full my dude pm me.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 08:37 #8310Regular Member

Posts: 2Your pms are full my dude.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 08:00 #8309Senior Member

Posts: 91Marti
I saw her a few years back. She's fun. Standard fair with a fairly open menu. Can be a little pushy with future dates, but a good time. Only 2 negatives. Tits are a bit saggy, but that is easily overcome by her performance. She has a boyfriend (or had a boyfriend) that I think handles most of her texting and acts as her driver for outcalls. All in all, I would recommend.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 01:50 #8308Regular Member

Posts: 8I was really hot to go see her recently. When she quoted her rates I cooled down immediately.
Originally Posted by Fucker11
[View Original Post]
If her rates come down, I'll gladly check her out.
-
09-03-20 23:27 #8307Senior Member

Posts: 104Thanks for the thoroughness of the reviews.
Originally Posted by HeadHunter301
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 23:02 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 104I would echo the point here. I've texted three or four different times and got no response.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 21:34 #8305Senior Member

Posts: 205She Worked out of Mt Washington area and had some sort of BS about meeting first in a pubic pIace Right! She has been around forever in my book and those where the originaI pictures so use your imagination -.
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





