rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 532 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3159

    Pining

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I could not disagree with parts o this more. From this chair, the supply level is fine. What I do observe is many pine for the old days with just one dominate site (BP). Now there are many sites and guys and girls just need to find them. So if STG is off putting, there are other options. Interesting that many internet savvy types can't find escort advertising sites.

    Prices go up because guys are ignorant, weak or lazy. This isn't like the grocery store, prices are negotiable. BUT one has to be willing to negotiate as many hate doing that.

    But what happened to girls? If they were able to find sites or get into it on their own 'back then', what changed that they can't do that now?

    BP was a sewer, not some holy grail site. Lots of hood rats, scammers, pimps, etc. At one point in BP history there were posts of girls with one leg pointed north and the other pointed south. Yeah, it was easy, but still required sifting, sorting and some awareness to avoid trouble, The closest thing to that these days is listcrawler. Doesn't seem to be any lack of supply there!

    So those who think supply has gone down and thus they need to pay more are part of the problem. COVID goes both ways, fewer guys in the mix. So why pay a premium because the girl has fewer clients?

    Just the view from this perspective.

    *************************************
    where to look?

    Erotic monkey.

    Eros.

    Backpagegals.

    Escortfish.

    Escortindex.

    Onebackpage.

    Listcrawler / escortbabylon.

    Theclssifieds.

    Callescort.

    Megapersonals (similar content as listcrawler (.

    Harlothub.

    Adultlook.

    Adultsearch.

    Cgescorts.

    Tryst.
    Good list. Thanks. In my experience, we have to wade through a lot more BS than we used to to f8nd something worthwhile. Between that and the virus, I'm saving money.

  2. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by HersheyGuy5  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning on seeing her later this week. Anyone have any experience with her? http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/358003560189.
    I'd avoid. I inquired about her a while back and it was all negative.

  3. #3157

    Pregnant girl

    I'm planning on seeing her later this week. Anyone have any experience with her? http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/358003560189.

  4. #3156

    Searching Numbers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    1. I don't think she's a college girl, LOL.

    2. The last pic on your link- she looks pretty big / solid.

    3. I've seen her pics / ad before. I think it was in this thread, not too far back, but not sure. Search the thread and you should find something about her.
    Occurs to me that perhaps I could upgrade my technique when it comes to searching a girl's phone number.

    As of now I use Google to search a number because why! And DuckDuckGo kinda suck.

    What other places, or ways to search, are "best practice" for searching a phone number?

  5. #3155
    Anyone have any connections in / near Lancaster or York? I've had to temporarily go there for work from Philly, and the threads are dead. Any help at all would be huge. Why'all know I share my reviews here frequently when I'm back home!

  6. #3154
    Quote Originally Posted by TeslaXD  [View Original Post]
    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/53762878/[/UR]

    Hi friends. Anyone take the plunge on this girl? Photos show some mad tiddies! Quoted 1. 2 on half. May have to roll on up you less anyone knows she's a fake. Thanks!
    1. I don't think she's a college girl, LOL.

    2. The last pic on your link- she looks pretty big / solid.

    3. I've seen her pics / ad before. I think it was in this thread, not too far back, but not sure. Search the thread and you should find something about her.

  7. #3153

    College Girl

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/53762878/[/UR]

    Hi friends. Anyone take the plunge on this girl? Photos show some mad tiddies! Quoted 1. 2 on half. May have to roll on up you less anyone knows she's a fake. Thanks!

  8. #3152

    McKenzie

    Saw her this afternoon. Very nice lady. Soft spoken, good, light conversation. She definitely provides GFE. Nice full breasts. Face looks exactly like her pics. She is not thin but definitely not fat. She is the cute mom next door you fantasize about flirting with and having a late morning escapade while the kiddos are are at school. She makes you feel like she is enjoying the exercise. If you are looking for a nice / sweet encounter with an honest, cute, and loving mom next door type I highly recommend.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/53781292/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c9717eb5027f55a5ea7b60e06be313f8_f.jpg‎   3341f273c99189585e14b4caa4fb86b7_f.jpg‎  

  9. #3151

    Nikki Again

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Agree she is real. Nikki returned from a state-sponsored vacation in April, and had no choice but to go back to work. I enjoyed talking with her, but performance is pretty mediocre. For me, BBFS / CIP was available, but YMMV.
    I saw her about 2 months ago. I wouldn't say she gained a lot of weight and I am typically overly critical. The biggest problem is that she was very mechanical and rushed. Said she couldn't so much other than one position because she hurt her ankle. She was very average at best.

  10. #3150

    Nikki in Delco

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/53355661

    Yes she is real I've seen her several times about a year and a half ago when she was in upper Darby had a really good time.
    Agree she is real. Nikki returned from a state-sponsored vacation in April, and had no choice but to go back to work. I enjoyed talking with her, but performance is pretty mediocre. For me, BBFS / CIP was available, but YMMV.

  11. #3149
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/53355661

    Yes she is real I've seen her several times about a year and a half ago when she was in upper Darby had a really good time.
    She is a doll. But there's been about 50 k worth of drugs, 30 pounds added, and a kid popped out since those pics were fresh.

  12. #3148
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone here have any problem with the site it will not let me upload to answer any post every TryI try to answer someone's Post tells me site not secure I had to actually start a new thread to get my post out.
    Yeah, site does not use httpS protocols (encryption) so if you use an advanced browser you are always going to get the "not secure' message.

  13. #3147

    Problem with site

    Is anyone here have any problem with the site it will not let me upload to answer any post every TryI try to answer someone's Post tells me site not secure I had to actually start a new thread to get my post out.

  14. #3146

    She is real

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/53355661

    Yes she is real I've seen her several times about a year and a half ago when she was in upper Darby had a really good time.

  15. #3145

    Mia in "Havertown"

    Tried to set up with Mia a few times. Once she was on her cycle and was only offering head. Kudos to her for being honest there. The second time, no reply. The third time we were ready to hook up except when she told me where she was, she wasn't in Havertown.

    She was on Township Line in Upper Darby.

    Maybe we'll hook up at a later date, but her location wasn't for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape