Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 888 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4741

    Found a keeper

    Ok guys, found one that knows what she is doing. I want post the link because of what she asked for. She only does outcalls and you have to be over 40. She is looking for maybe 3 regs a week or something. Doesn't do more then 1 a night. Top 5 BBBJ, been a while since I had a really good one. She came to me, easy to talk to and she is not shy. Body is up there, really easy on the eyes. Started with BJ and almost finished right there, everything was licked or touch from the balls all the way. Well you know. I had to stop her cause I really wanted to get in that hole. She got on top and that was pretty much it. Did I say she is not shy. The finish was taking off the condom and between her mouth, hands, and tongue I drop right on her tongue. She is supper sweet lady so please only seniors. I know you guys like younger model types, she is older but damn she is a expert. I paid for the hour $$ and she wasn't even asking for that much. She is the lady in the pics and everything she states is true.

  2. #4740

    Made contact with and want to learn more first

    I will be headed to Greenville this weekend and am looking to try my luck in the area. Usually go to Atlanta, feel free to hit me up for info on that area. I have studied several sites for Greenville and made contact with a few. Wondering if anyone has experience with any of these as I have not seen comments on any of these ladies.

    Calls herself Anal Queen. Wants deposit up front for Out Call.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...k/775290329194

    McKenzie. I did see a comment on her, but no reply to message.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nville-7537190

    No Name Blonde.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nville-7528860

    Beautiful Brownette wants half up front for new customer.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nville-7447678

    Jessica very pretty. Is this real Ad or a Fake?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/618313300453

  3. #4739

  4. #4738

    Flake

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/670119582019

    Arranged meet and showed up, then crickets. Can't say I am surprised but just throwing it out for general info purposes.

  5. #4737

    Worth It

    Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Went for the BBBJCIM. She was sweet and it was a great experience. I would say it was worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/032788566259

    Thinking about going to see here as I was about to when she went a way for a while would love to meet her. BBBJ cim is my fav and I here she is great.

    FYI if anybody know any other really good BBBJ provider's please let me know.

    Thanks.

    Stay Safe.

    High.

  6. #4736

    Has anyone seen her since she came back

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/032788566259

    Thinking about going to see here as I was about to when she went a way for a while would love to meet her. BBBJ cim is my fav and I here she is great.

    FYI if anybody know any other really good BBBJ provider's please let me know.

    Thanks.

    Stay Safe.

    High.

  7. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/114068751809

    Is she legit? Worth seeing?

    Anyone know?
    My report on her hasn't posted and I may have accidentally put it in Spartanburg. Legit? By some generous uses of the term. Worth it? NO! Pics are old if her. Place is sketchy. Left me in her house for 45 min while she went away ostensibly to get her mechanic fixing her car which was supposedly down the road. Claims to be a licensed massage therapist- my ass. Massage was terrible. No condoms, so she finished with a horrible HE. Which actually may have been a blessing.

  8. #4734

    Lacey love

    Per my brief conversation with ms. Love. The poet is a former step mother. She supposedly is working living out of a hotel in the Duncan area. She is extremely responsive via text. Her messages are articulate and she seems to have a personality.

  9. #4733
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1971  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the girl that was friends with Poet. She was on there about two years ago I believe.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/639695086366

  10. #4732

    Poets friend

    Isn't this the girl that was friends with Poet. She was on there about two years ago I believe.

  11. #4731
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    Agree here. I think the real problem is too many assholes that all they want to do is text for days as a texting buddy and then not caring to meetup or deliver on their side of the deal. Makes these chicks jaded and mean spirited towards those that don't immediately get straight to the point and want to meet within the hour. They get enough messages I suppose that they can afford to ignore / blow off genuine interested guys for another who is just like when / where / ammt. Makes for a more dangerous environment imo. Then again I am flagged as dangerous because under 30 (they assume young guys are poor, probably mostly an accurate assumption to be fair) when in actuality I am probably in the top 5% of income earners in SC and likely one of the most "normal" guys they would be meeting up with in good physical shape and not a troll (yeah yeah self-proclaimed.). I just like the idea of skipping the games and not having to go to a bar to make things happen, and am willing to dish out a bit for such an experience.
    It seems like you are just getting your feet wet in the hobby lifestyle and if this is the case welcome to our forum and we all look forward to seeing future reviews from you based on your visits. Some here on this forum read for educational purposes which is fine and may contribute a post or two every so often. We'd love to get more. We are all on here for different reasons. As you stated you are trying to avoid the bar scene to make things happen quicker and that's fine. If as you say your're in the top 5% of income earners in SC (congrats) there are a few other sites that may be of interest to you to explore. There are ladies whose donations start at $400 an hour and up with an assistant to field inquiries like ours. Most in this category post occasionally on STG as a way for more exposure but the rate remains the same or higher. As professor stated some ladies do have jobs in addition to being mothers so their get right to the point attitude might be explainable to a certain degree. Like the example I used where the provider cut me off I apologized for bothering her but I will not contact her again. Sometimes our initial line of dialog will alert a provider to think that we are time wasters to them. It's a process of learning that we all experience and hope to avoid.

  12. #4730

    Ashley- country girl

    I really liked that she had professional massage training, so booked an appointment for 11:30 for an hour. Arrived on time. House rather run down, but not decrepit. The old pictures didn't show her Flabby belly. Probably should have cancelled but went in anyway. Not as pretty as I had hoped for, but ok if she has a nice attitude. She did not. Begins complaining about one thing and then another. Said her mechanic was coming and that she had to go Out and tell him what What to do. 10 min later, her roommate comes in to tell me that she had to take the mechanic to her car which was offsite and that she be back in just a few minutes. She gets back about 12:15 obviously having been to the store and the incredibly unmotivated and lackadaisical massage begins. If she has professional massage training, then I'm a hotentot. 15 more min. And an he later, I'm just ready to get the hell out of there. Probably should have posted under rip-off.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/522506979542

  13. #4729

    Country Girl

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/114068751809

    Is she legit? Worth seeing?

    Anyone know?

  14. #4728

  15. #4727
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Not that we want to travel down the road of beating a topic to death but just wanted to mention that each lady is different even when it comes to her method of communication and this includes response times.
    Agree here. I think the real problem is too many assholes that all they want to do is text for days as a texting buddy and then not caring to meetup or deliver on their side of the deal. Makes these chicks jaded and mean spirited towards those that don't immediately get straight to the point and want to meet within the hour. They get enough messages I suppose that they can afford to ignore / blow off genuine interested guys for another who is just like when / where / ammt. Makes for a more dangerous environment imo. Then again I am flagged as dangerous because under 30 (they assume young guys are poor, probably mostly an accurate assumption to be fair) when in actuality I am probably in the top 5% of income earners in SC and likely one of the most "normal" guys they would be meeting up with in good physical shape and not a troll (yeah yeah self-proclaimed.). I just like the idea of skipping the games and not having to go to a bar to make things happen, and am willing to dish out a bit for such an experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape