Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 13317
-
09-03-20 16:07 #4752Senior Member

Posts: 55Flake
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/670119582019
Arranged meet and showed up, then crickets. Can't say I am surprised but just throwing it out for general info purposes.
-
09-03-20 08:16 #4751Senior Member

Posts: 42Worth It
Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Went for the BBBJCIM. She was sweet and it was a great experience. I would say it was worth it.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 23:10 #4750Senior Member

Posts: 147Has anyone seen her since she came back
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/032788566259
Thinking about going to see here as I was about to when she went a way for a while would love to meet her. BBBJ cim is my fav and I here she is great.
FYI if anybody know any other really good BBBJ provider's please let me know.
Thanks.
Stay Safe.
High.
-
09-02-20 17:45 #4749Senior Member

Posts: 85My report on her hasn't posted and I may have accidentally put it in Spartanburg. Legit? By some generous uses of the term. Worth it? NO! Pics are old if her. Place is sketchy. Left me in her house for 45 min while she went away ostensibly to get her mechanic fixing her car which was supposedly down the road. Claims to be a licensed massage therapist- my ass. Massage was terrible. No condoms, so she finished with a horrible HE. Which actually may have been a blessing.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 16:27 #4748Banned Member

Posts: 171Lacey love
Per my brief conversation with ms. Love. The poet is a former step mother. She supposedly is working living out of a hotel in the Duncan area. She is extremely responsive via text. Her messages are articulate and she seems to have a personality.
-
09-02-20 16:10 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 180https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/639695086366
Originally Posted by Johnny1971
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 15:59 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 43Poets friend
Isn't this the girl that was friends with Poet. She was on there about two years ago I believe.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:45 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 512It seems like you are just getting your feet wet in the hobby lifestyle and if this is the case welcome to our forum and we all look forward to seeing future reviews from you based on your visits. Some here on this forum read for educational purposes which is fine and may contribute a post or two every so often. We'd love to get more. We are all on here for different reasons. As you stated you are trying to avoid the bar scene to make things happen quicker and that's fine. If as you say your're in the top 5% of income earners in SC (congrats) there are a few other sites that may be of interest to you to explore. There are ladies whose donations start at $400 an hour and up with an assistant to field inquiries like ours. Most in this category post occasionally on STG as a way for more exposure but the rate remains the same or higher. As professor stated some ladies do have jobs in addition to being mothers so their get right to the point attitude might be explainable to a certain degree. Like the example I used where the provider cut me off I apologized for bothering her but I will not contact her again. Sometimes our initial line of dialog will alert a provider to think that we are time wasters to them. It's a process of learning that we all experience and hope to avoid.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 13:37 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 85Ashley- country girl
I really liked that she had professional massage training, so booked an appointment for 11:30 for an hour. Arrived on time. House rather run down, but not decrepit. The old pictures didn't show her Flabby belly. Probably should have cancelled but went in anyway. Not as pretty as I had hoped for, but ok if she has a nice attitude. She did not. Begins complaining about one thing and then another. Said her mechanic was coming and that she had to go Out and tell him what What to do. 10 min later, her roommate comes in to tell me that she had to take the mechanic to her car which was offsite and that she be back in just a few minutes. She gets back about 12:15 obviously having been to the store and the incredibly unmotivated and lackadaisical massage begins. If she has professional massage training, then I'm a hotentot. 15 more min. And an he later, I'm just ready to get the hell out of there. Probably should have posted under rip-off.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/522506979542
-
09-02-20 12:21 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 155Country Girl
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/114068751809
Is she legit? Worth seeing?
Anyone know?
-
09-02-20 07:46 #4742Senior Member

Posts: 109Lacey love
-
09-02-20 02:45 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 191Agree here. I think the real problem is too many assholes that all they want to do is text for days as a texting buddy and then not caring to meetup or deliver on their side of the deal. Makes these chicks jaded and mean spirited towards those that don't immediately get straight to the point and want to meet within the hour. They get enough messages I suppose that they can afford to ignore / blow off genuine interested guys for another who is just like when / where / ammt. Makes for a more dangerous environment imo. Then again I am flagged as dangerous because under 30 (they assume young guys are poor, probably mostly an accurate assumption to be fair) when in actuality I am probably in the top 5% of income earners in SC and likely one of the most "normal" guys they would be meeting up with in good physical shape and not a troll (yeah yeah self-proclaimed.). I just like the idea of skipping the games and not having to go to a bar to make things happen, and am willing to dish out a bit for such an experience.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 00:28 #4740Senior Member

Posts: 512Food for thought
Not that we want to travel down the road of beating a topic to death but just wanted to mention that each lady is different even when it comes to her method of communication and this includes response times. Some providers ignore text messages or even dismiss them all together. As professor stated some providers are preoccupied at times and the response may be delayed. I do like your wanting to research the provider to make sure someone is real, rational and a good fit. It's worth noting however that some providers would consider our preliminary fact finding efforts a waste of their time. I had one some time ago share this very sentiment with me. One day I was waiting in the parking lot for my first year college student's class to end and while I was waiting I decided to do what any normal parent would while waiting. I decided to peruse the entertainment section to see what providers are visiting our fair city LOL. Low and behold while waiting I found one that looked interesting so I decided to reach out to her. You guessed it correctly via text. Immediately she responded back with "call me. " I don't enjoy calling personally because if a provider turns me off with her phone etiquette that will prevent me from scheduling a visit. I call and she asks how much time would I want to spend with her and I replied that I was not ready to come at the moment but before I could extend my explanation she interrupted me with "well we don't have any thing to discuss then" so I thanked her for her time and hung up. Conversely there are some ladies that prefer texts and will answer any and all questions you have understanding that if they don't see you someone else will.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 19:28 #4739Banned Member

Posts: 171Missing lady
I guess she was located to their satisfaction. I am sure it will not be the last we hear of her.
-
09-01-20 16:30 #4738Regular Member

Posts: 24Missing lady
Well it seems they're not that interested in her as she is still posting daily unaffected.
Originally Posted by MartyBass864
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





