Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 1956
-
09-13-20 15:53 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 475Remember this is public
Not trying to bust your balls RSF, but keep in mind that anyone can read this shit. Some degree of discretion is encouraged in the public forum.
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978
[View Original Post]
That's why you will see numbers only for addresses, and not so much of the in-depth detail as you gave. Save it for PMs on request.
It's OK to just say you had a good time with extras, etc. And leave the details to PMs.
Anyone feel free to chastise me for being too careful. We want them to stay in business after all, don't we?
-
09-12-20 16:18 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 361040 Central St Leominster MA
Hi Guys back at it again with a review this time I went to 1040 Central Street Spa in Leominster MA. I went there yesterday 9/11/20. Overall Visit was excellent. I was greeted by a 40's ish woman not that good looking I give it 2/5 for looks. I went in and did the standard temp check and passed with flying colors. Paid for a 30 min massage at 50 $. Overall Massage was good at 4/5. Extras are on the table I opted to go all the way and paid 100 more for FS. Full Service was really good did multiple positions did around 4-5 different positions with her. I give the Full Service a 4. 5/5. Final release was probably the best HJ I ever got in any of the Spas I been too so far was spent after the release. Give the finally a 5/5. Buzzer went off at 30 minutes but she didn't pay attention to it. I went over my time about 40 minutes I was in there so it was a good bargain. The woman also asked me if I wanted more time afterwards. I declined. Overall Visit was a 4. 25/5. Only downfalls of the visit was it was in a hole in a wall kind of establishment very small, parking is not that good but there's plenty of parking across the street where other businesses are you can walk over, and the girl was not that good work but made up to it in the service. Never got her name I normally don't ask for names of girls. I will recommend to anyone who wants to come there. I will be returning there soon I hope. This was the highest ranked place I rated so far at 4. 25/5. I am still looking for great Full Service places across mass. If anyone wants to recommend me any good places in the area I'm more than welcome to listen to suggestions. I will share more details on this place if anyone wants to know more about 1040 Central St please PM or anyone wants to give good suggestions on places in the area then let me know in the PM. Thanks guys for reading this review looking forward to posting more soon.
-
09-12-20 13:51 #1054Regular Member

Posts: 4Street cop posted across from Bemis
Drivng through Fitch today I saw a street cop standing across from Bemis on the side of the street facing the Bemis parking lot. Not sure if he was watching traffic and the light or making a clear signal that Bemis is being looked after.
-
09-10-20 23:50 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 652 Strikeouts in 2 hours
Buckle up with this will be a long post. Will likely post this in both Fitchburg and Lowell forums.
For the sake of context: I used to go to AMPs in the Leominster / Fitchburg area very regularly about 7-8 years ago. Specifically 154. Would get FS from Linda every visit and eventually she would skip the rub all together and get right down to it. That lasted until I reunited with an ex and now have been married for 5 years but she's only had sex with me once in the last 2. It's maybe TMI she has a thyroid problem that seriously effects her sex drive but I've been avoiding intercourse and getting HE from Bemis for about 12 months. I'm ready to get FS but have been trying to get in with Ling. A couple guys told me they would help me out but I haven't heard from them in over 2 months. I'm not angry just a little down. So I said fuck it I'm going to take a swing and see what hits today.
Strikeout 1: Bemis Rd.
I showed up around 5 didn't have an appointment. Got a TS in an hour long session. Two other monger showed up while I was there. I pulled Lee. At least that's what she said her name was. Not bad looking, taller than the other ladies that are there I would say early 40's, B cups. Good massage, she's not as good as Sky (Whom I saw as I was being escorted to the TS) but not bad. We negotiate on the flip and she wanted $ for Topless HE with titty sucking. I negotiated down to. 6 after telling her it's. 4 every other time I'm here and she said "different girls charge different prices". After about 5 minutes I'm so horny and need another stimulant so I offer another. 2 to remove top and suck on her tits. She agreed but 5 minutes in and I realised I'm ready to go as far as she will let me within financial reason. She said "no FS here" but I already knew that, she said for $ she will take her pants off and I could play with pussy. As much I wanted it I was not dishing out that kind of cash to not get FS. When I used to do this and from what I read standard tipping is still. 4 HE. 6-8 BJ and $ FS. After realising I wasn't going to pop I politely ended the session tipped her the. 8 exchanged pleasantries and left.
Realising as I sat in the car how incredibly unsatisfied I was I decided to give 154 a try.
Strikeout 2: 154.
So I get there and I drew Tina (she told me that was her name and eventually when she took her mask off she had the mole on her upper lip under her right nostril) She was talking to who I believe is the mama-san with another monger and then sprayed the bottom of my shoes and put sanitizer on my hands before leading me in. I paid for half an hour for what I thought was going to be a sure thing but boy was I wrong. As I was getting on the table Tina made multiple mentions to how handsome I was and how she liked that I was in good shape. She's doing a massage which wasn't that spectacular but it wasn't awful and some pretty good teasing on my crack and balls. While this is going on I hear whoever was with the mama-san leaving and her going into the bathroom and I know what the sound of a woman cleaning her vagina sounds like and that's definitely what she was doing in the bathroom. I could hear her pissing and after the toilet flushed a lot of splashing water in a shower for about five minutes. After that ends Tina leaves the room and comes back in with the mama-san. Mama-san asked to see my face and if I've ever been there before. I told her yes and she basically said I don't remember you, so I told her it's been a while. She asked how long, I said about a year and a half. She said oh that's too long you should start coming back more often and then left the room after saying some thing in Chinese or Mandarin to Tina. Tina had me flip over and asked if I wanted an HE and I said yes. A few minutes in and I asked her for more and she said that they don't do FS here which I know is a total lie. I've seen plenty of reviews from people who have gotten FS specifically from her but I also remember reading that sometimes the mama-san likes to keep the FS customers for herself. Tina told me Several times when she was just starting "this biggest cock I ever see!" And I just said "I'm sure you tell that to everybody" she said "no honey, I never see cock like this" she sucked on my nipples, I suck on her tits and she let me fondle her pussy hair. I didn't finish because again I just really wanted FS. She seem to legitimately feel bad that I didn't pop and said something to the effect of "we'll get it next time" standard. 4 tip.
Maybe my head space was wrong because I was thinking that it would be like back in the day with Linda where unless she was ragging it was FS, no questions asked, all the time every time. Maybe I just need to establish a rapport, which is fine. In part I was holding out for Ling because based off of everything I read and seen about her she's everything I've been looking for. I don't want to creep with a bunch of different women I just wanted that one specific to go to. But I also understand that Ling is essentially a sacred cow on this board and they won't just give her referral to anyone. I don't know, maybe I'll take another crack at it in a week or 2.
-
09-03-20 20:23 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 2189Read the forum!
You will find a lot of information if you take the time to read.
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 19:54 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 476Liz
By Liz did you mean Leeza? If not could you pm me the contact info for Liz.
Originally Posted by Ymch520
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 15:45 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 354Liz
Finally I was able to make an qppiment with Liz. As she was reviewedre before. Great experience. She is in her 40 I guess. Massage was ray sensual and awesome. She has magic in her hand and she is very good. What she do. No rush service. If you don30 min one hour, its yours. You can have more than one release. She use good odorless moisturizer oil. After release, she can clean it wit and wipe with paper and hot towels. Setup is in office building on main Street area. Parking will be on street. Over she is nice and respectful lady.
-
09-03-20 11:46 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 36Recommendations
Anyone know a good FS spot in Leominster / Fitchburg area would like a PM please willing to trade.
-
09-02-20 18:23 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 475Too damn many CiCis round here!
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 14:21 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 2189No. The two Worcester girls named Cici are different than the 1040 girl that I also thought was Cici. May be XuXi which is a new name to me but with accent and all sounded like Cici. Also was texted to me her name was CC. But the Mandarin pinyin pronunciation of C is like Ts so who knows.
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
Seems Coco is the girl I know as Amy there. Not the first time I have known an AMP girl going by multiple names.
(and to add to the confusion, 154 has a Cici and there is a third Cici in Worcester at Grafton St.).
-
09-01-20 09:30 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 4751040 Names
I have been back for a second time to 1040 and now have seen both girls, CoCo, and XuXi (TsuTsi / TsueTschee). I asked CoCo the other girls name since I had neglected to when I saw her, So I think I'm getting that right, but without having it in writing it's hard to say.
Originally Posted by GentleSnacker
[View Original Post]
Corrections welcome.
CoCo is maybe older, hard to tell. Average size highbeams. Snug fit downtown. Very pleasurable.
XuXi has the Hong highbeams. As big as the end knuckle of your thumb, and very responsive. Very vocal and a little bit trimmer in body (both are nice).
Oh, and the guy that used the same room before me left their sunglasses on the floor. So if you've been going nuts looking for them, I gave them to CoCo.
References to CiCi (See See) I believe relate to one or two girls at different spots in Worcester.Last edited by RoadStar01; 09-01-20 at 09:33. Reason: Additional info
-
08-30-20 16:55 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 104Apparently she was a nurse in China.
Originally Posted by GentleSnacker
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 12:47 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 158It's actually XiXi (chi chi).
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 21:40 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 2189Far as I know is Cici. She was called that by Amy in text and verbally. Amy is the other talent there and has been there a while.
Originally Posted by GentleSnacker
[View Original Post]
Because of that even if she said Coco would have thought Cici.
But she probably does not care what she is called since not her real name anyway.
-
08-29-20 20:14 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 1091040 Coco (or is it CiCi?)
I swear she said her name was Coco, but I've seen other reports here saying Cici so now I'm not sure.
Either way, had a great visit today. I committed the cardinal sin of being honest and saying it was my first time there, because it was completely obvious when I tried to go in the wrong door LOL. But I said I had a friend who was a regular and highly recommended. Anyway I think she stretched the no-first-timers rule for me.
The visit was great, the massage was really good which I appreciated (and I think she's had some eastern medicine training, because she was hitting most of the same Qi Meridians that my accupressurist focuses on). After the flip, we did the usual negotiation dance and a fun time was had.
Overall, great experience.









Reply With Quote




