Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12741

    Been away from San Diego a couple years

    Heading back to San Diego in Mid Oct.

    Been away for a couple years.

    I know my one HE place in North County is gone.

    Hoping to find a place for a nice dreamy massage.

    While I am back in North county (Carlsbad area).

    PM or just share on this thread. Thanks in advance for any tips.

  2. #12740
    Quote Originally Posted by ACub16  [View Original Post]
    I went there when it first opened. I don't remember her name but pretty girl in a nice mini dress. Nothing for a massage. Just light rubbing. CFS $140.
    Thank you brother Acub16. Went to Lucky Sapphire based on your review. Kind of cute lady at front desk, said only half hour available. Went for that; had her. She's Chinese, mid-30's /40's (sorry, no name). All right massage, on flip I felt her up etc and she made sign language for boom boom. I said yes. Pretty poor service (for my standards). CBJ then took panties off but doesn't even get naked. (And she didn't understand basic ho terminology like blow job or doggy style). I lost my boner and got a hand job. It was allght as at least she looked decent. I should've told her get naked even though was just half hour. Probably won't repeat.

  3. #12739

    Next to old VSpa

    How's it going why'all? Had a quick question. Is that place next to old VSpa open? Thanks if you know. Or if there's comparable spot, with CFS for 60/140. Appreciate it.

  4. #12738
    Quote Originally Posted by KcidGib  [View Original Post]
    Seen they have started posting ads again on bedPage. Considering TOFTT for a while now. If anyone has any experiences here before I check it out, info would be much appreciated. Thanks
    I believe this place is operated by the same owners as a spa on Miramar Rd near the BBQ place. That place always used to be a 40/40 kinda place. Now likely 60/40+.

  5. #12737
    Quote Originally Posted by KcidGib  [View Original Post]
    Seen they have started posting ads again on bedPage. Considering TOFTT for a while now. If anyone has any experiences here before I check it out, info would be much appreciated. Thanks
    I went there when it first opened. I don't remember her name but pretty girl in a nice mini dress. Nothing for a massage. Just light rubbing. CFS $140.

  6. #12736
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopster  [View Original Post]
    Both are open, Lulu is back. Couldn't book her today so settled for Tina. Seems like a smaller version of the previous Tina. Also, no cover required for BBBJ, but no CIM. Did a little rimming, or maybe faked it, but it felt good.
    How's Lulu in the looks department?

  7. #12735

    Lucky Sapphire Lemon grove.

    Seen they have started posting ads again on bedPage. Considering TOFTT for a while now. If anyone has any experiences here before I check it out, info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

  8. #12734
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Any info on said advertisement:

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...8/9713328.html

    Are these providers correct? LOL.
    I mean I think you know the answer already.

  9. #12733

    You Spa and you Massage

    Both are open, Lulu is back. Couldn't book her today so settled for Tina. Seems like a smaller version of the previous Tina. Also, no cover required for BBBJ, but no CIM. Did a little rimming, or maybe faked it, but it felt good.

  10. #12732
    Obviously fake pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Any info on said advertisement:

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...8/9713328.html

    Are these providers correct? LOL.

  11. #12731
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Sophia ended having to cancel yesterday's but she was kind enough to let me know very early in The day. I ended up at MBC at the recommendation of some of the more recent reviews. They were accurate. Selena a beautiful, bubbly young woman. Think tall and thin models you see on Korean dancing / singing shows. All the details mentioned in previous reviews were accurate. She was stronger than I gave her credit for and the release was slow and sensual. If you appreciate a thin and toned young woman, she is a winner winner chicken dinner. Definitely owe her another visit sooner than later.
    Sorry for the ignorance but is MBC the massage and body care spa on Convoy?

  12. #12730
    Quote Originally Posted by NsfwBat  [View Original Post]
    Do any of my north county friends know of any FS or BBBJ AMPs? I know one CFS, but I'd like to expand.
    Where is the CFS one in north county?

    I'm looking for BBBJ up here too.

  13. #12729
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Sophia ended having to cancel yesterday's but she was kind enough to let me know very early in The day. I ended up at MBC at the recommendation of some of the more recent reviews. They were accurate. Selena a beautiful, bubbly young woman. Think tall and thin models you see on Korean dancing / singing shows. All the details mentioned in previous reviews were accurate. She was stronger than I gave her credit for and the release was slow and sensual. If you appreciate a thin and toned young woman, she is a winner winner chicken dinner. Definitely owe her another visit sooner than later.
    What was the damage?

  14. #12728
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyDude619  [View Original Post]
    The place is called A New You. Last time I visited there were 1-2 Chinese ladies around their 40's. Standard massage with a mediocre HJ. Nothing to brag about and I wouldn't recommend.
    Ah ok. I'm moving to an apt about a half mile from there soon so I'm def going to check it out. If anyone goes or has been lately let me know.

  15. #12727

    411 on Diamond Spa in Spring Valley

    Any info on said advertisement:

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...8/9713328.html

    Are these providers correct? LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f5100e69fff1cfb600079848f331d3f5.jpeg‎   5538d39a21d1ee959272536d33586ce5.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape