Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 17734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4729
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesdeadjim  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer WHO??

    No link. No description. Not even a hint. I mean, if she's actually advertising that she's pregnant then maybe we might have a chance at finding out who you're talking about. Jesus Christ there have been a ton of Jen's, Jennifer's, etc. Which one?

    Got to admit I'm getting fed up with the recent trend on this board of not even bothering to provide minimal help in finding the ad of the person you are reviewing.
    I'm fed up with people that don't read before pitching a hissy fit myself.

    You should find the link you are looking for if you try.

    Good luck.

  2. #4728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetLyme  [View Original Post]
    I have also had the pleasure of pile driving her a couple times a few years back, very easy going with a nice ass. Her only negative was her boobs had some damage but she could have had them fixed by now. If my memory serves me correctly I believe I heard a hobbyist say she did get them fixed.
    I saw her a few years back and she was a bit self conscious about her chest. A fee years lapsed then I saw her again and I thought to myself that my memory must be faulty or she filled out a bit. If she did get work done it is very subtle.

  3. #4727

    Bree

    Damn, was going to go give her another chance today. But told me it was only her today and wanted 250 hh 300 hr. I had to pass that up due to last reviews and lack of interest. Anyone gave her a try this week?

  4. #4726

    Serena

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I was communicating with her and everything was going well then she said she had to take a friend somewhere when was getting closer to the time we were going to make she started having an attitude problem just another girl with the GPS syndrome I decided to stay away not putting up with an attitude signature.

  5. #4725

    Mizzou Coed

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    Com. Listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / missouri / stlouis /53774912/.
    Hopefully this link works.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53782002/

  6. #4724
    Quote Originally Posted by Longranger72  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this her? Used to be in north county now staying south.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53494927/
    That's not the Gigi I'm looking for, but thanks all the same.

  7. #4723
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    BTW,

    For those of you into that sort of thing.

    Jennifer is a few months pregnant..
    Jennifer WHO??

    No link. No description. Not even a hint. I mean, if she's actually advertising that she's pregnant then maybe we might have a chance at finding out who you're talking about. Jesus Christ there have been a ton of Jen's, Jennifer's, etc. Which one?

    Got to admit I'm getting fed up with the recent trend on this board of not even bothering to provide minimal help in finding the ad of the person you are reviewing.

  8. #4722

    Mizzou Coed

    Has anyone seen her?

    Com. Listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / missouri / stlouis /53774912/.

  9. #4721

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveMWet  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few time but it's been a couple years. The last visit (Last year) she was noticeably Larger than the old pics. Limited her service some too. But did get the job done.
    I have also had the pleasure of pile driving her a couple times a few years back, very easy going with a nice ass. Her only negative was her boobs had some damage but she could have had them fixed by now. If my memory serves me correctly I believe I heard a hobbyist say she did get them fixed.

  10. #4720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Kellee and Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    KongDong64, clear you inbox for info about these two.
    intel bout N’ville?

  11. #4719

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Longranger72  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this her? Used to be in north county now staying south.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53494927/
    Nope-not even close to being her.

  12. #4718
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean goth Jen with fake boobs and black hair?
    If there is any other Jennifer I apologize.

    That sounds right though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53764564/

  13. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    I saw Diamond a short while back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53759134/


    Way more No's than Yes', got the job done but compared to previous visits I was not completely satisfied.
    Looks more like coal, than a diamond.

  14. #4716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    BTW,

    For those of you into that sort of thing.

    Jennifer is a few months pregnant.

    Just starting to show and putting on a little baby weight.

    Still as enthusiastic as ever.

    Gag reflex is way more noticeable than before but she perseveres through it.

    I mention this all because I would expect at some point soon she will be shutting things down for a while.
    Do you mean goth Jen with fake boobs and black hair?

  15. #4715

    Diamond losing its luster?

    I saw Diamond a short while back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53759134/

    I had seen her a few times and thought I knew what I was going to get but she might have been having an off day.

    Way more No's than Yes', got the job done but compared to previous visits I was not completely satisfied.

    Not closing the door on her but just throwing it out there in case anyone else has a similar experience or is without the time to waste.

    Fortunately I had some free time from my SO and could take a chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape