The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7644

    TheGirlNexDoor

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson2019  [View Original Post]
    I have chatted with her some recently but can't get her to do a M&G. She looks kinda cute for an older women but her pictures indicate she may be a little on the larger side. She is on SA all the time. Wonder if anyone has actually met her.
    She had approached me 1-2 months ago and we set up a ppm and she was texting me daily to confirm we are still on point and stood me up on the day of the date on my way to the hotel. I lost my money for the hotel and she apologized profusely but didn't offer a discount if we try meeting again so that and her age made me not pursue her again. I exchanged messages with a senior member here who had met her several times and had a good time with her until she "borrowed" money from him and ghosted him. She may be worth a try if she agrees to 200 $ for BBFS but proceed with caution.

  2. #7643
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson2019  [View Original Post]
    I have chatted with her some recently but can't get her to do a M&G. She looks kinda cute for an older women but her pictures indicate she may be a little on the larger side. She is on SA all the time. Wonder if anyone has actually met her.
    I thought I read on here someone did meet her but then she got some other guy involved and tried blackmailing the person. I would just do a search on here for some posts about her.

  3. #7642

    TheGrlNextdor

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8a67...5-d50900ad89ea Nice, submissive, smart, eager to please but not much energy, BBBJ, everything else covered, tight. $300 was too much. Can't host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99cb4...f-0bc77e1064bb Fun girl, great skills, BBBJ, everything else covered. She's a bit pregnant, petite with a bump, and enjoys herself. $300 was worth it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e4a7...d-25f68ddca372 This ones a pro. https://www.alexandriapayton.com/ GPS $500 nope.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/648cb...e-c23c9e9df589 Fun curvy asian. Everything is covered but she has great skills and enthusiasm. 250 and worth it..
    I have chatted with her some recently but can't get her to do a M&G. She looks kinda cute for an older women but her pictures indicate she may be a little on the larger side. She is on SA all the time. Wonder if anyone has actually met her.

  4. #7641
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8a67...5-d50900ad89ea Nice, submissive, smart, eager to please but not much energy, BBBJ, everything else covered, tight. $300 was too much. Can't host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99cb4...f-0bc77e1064bb Fun girl, great skills, BBBJ, everything else covered. She's a bit pregnant, petite with a bump, and enjoys herself. $300 was worth it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e4a7...d-25f68ddca372 This ones a pro. https://www.alexandriapayton.com/ GPS $500 nope.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/648cb...e-c23c9e9df589 Fun curvy asian. Everything is covered but she has great skills and enthusiasm. 250 and worth it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b42f4...a-f652cf4e913a GPS 600. Hell no.

    Please don't DM me for phone numbers.

    Can anyone give me info on these I'm trying to reach:

    TheGrlNextDor https://www.seeking.com/member/9650b...3-6d236ddbdd47.

    AmericanHoney269 https://www.seeking.com/member/c97d5...8-0921a220d525.

    GodessGiselle7 https://www.seeking.com/member/b2e10...d-5958713436fc.

    KaliBeeHoney https://www.seeking.com/member/a223c...a-85b021c980df.

    ChantallylaceeX https://www.seeking.com/member/26e1a...1-7d6207e8d7f9.

    Stay safe out there boys.
    Nice to see a solid review for a change!

  5. #7640

    A few

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8a67...5-d50900ad89ea Nice, submissive, smart, eager to please but not much energy, BBBJ, everything else covered, tight. $300 was too much. Can't host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99cb4...f-0bc77e1064bb Fun girl, great skills, BBBJ, everything else covered. She's a bit pregnant, petite with a bump, and enjoys herself. $300 was worth it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e4a7...d-25f68ddca372 This ones a pro. https://www.alexandriapayton.com/ GPS $500 nope.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/648cb...e-c23c9e9df589 Fun curvy asian. Everything is covered but she has great skills and enthusiasm. 250 and worth it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b42f4...a-f652cf4e913a GPS 600. Hell no.

    Please don't DM me for phone numbers.

    Can anyone give me info on these I'm trying to reach:

    TheGrlNextDor https://www.seeking.com/member/9650b...3-6d236ddbdd47.

    AmericanHoney269 https://www.seeking.com/member/c97d5...8-0921a220d525.

    GodessGiselle7 https://www.seeking.com/member/b2e10...d-5958713436fc.

    KaliBeeHoney https://www.seeking.com/member/a223c...a-85b021c980df.

    ChantallylaceeX https://www.seeking.com/member/26e1a...1-7d6207e8d7f9.

    Stay safe out there boys.

  6. #7639

    She's Got a Wishlist Too

    Pay for her phone # that's a first 😂.

    Clearly a money grabber. Check out her wishlist, any of you sap's going to pony up the 8 K for that necklace?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSterling  [View Original Post]
    Got to love this one. Will provide her phone number for a small fee. Ha!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/577a3...0-644aa9a160d5
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00968D94-F334-4F56-AD4A-14BA9A526EDD.jpg‎  

  7. #7638
    Got to love this one. Will provide her phone number for a small fee. Ha!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/577a3...0-644aa9a160d5

  8. #7637

    At least put a little effort into the fake accounts

    There are so many fake accounts these days. Scammers, pic sellers, flakes etc. But, geez, can't they at least use different pictures?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd5c8...9-c4e06ecfc99a

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b4941...6-07e79398a6eb

  9. #7636

    Thank you SA --it can work

    I have been doing this lovely young woman (just turned 21) for over a year, on and off.

    Sure, I am an old fart and I imagine 90% of the reach outs I make get ignored because, after all, who wants to fuck grandpa.

    But, as my girl here knows all too well, I am a very giving guy who takes his time and shows her that the young hunky guys suck as bedmates.

    I am sorry if this comes off as bragging, but I am just trying to tell you guys that it takes a lot of work on SA but when you hit, it is great.

    With covid I am down to her and one other, a MILF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 081420.jpg‎  

  10. #7635

    Allowance up front?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Seen her too. Very nice girl. Has the alternative look if you like that kind of stuff. We have a few things in common so looking forward to seeing her again. Pretty reasonable on prices. No anal unfortunately.
    Was planning on seeing her, but she wanted allowance up front.

  11. #7634

  12. #7633

    8 thdeadlysin

    A flake. Planned to meet. She confirmed and even though she reconfirmed again the morning of, she didn't show up. Ignored me then finally text me when she was already late saying she said she'd be a half hour late, then just never arrived and never responded. She's Indian looking her name is Anisa from Glenview.

  13. #7632
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well, I took a shot here yesterday. She is actually a very nice girl, nice attitude. Not really that bad of a body at all. May not be the most attractive, but she is not horrid or a double bagger. LOL. Very nice boobs and real too. I wonder if she might be Jewish. She has a very black fully hairy pussy. I dated a Jewish girl once a long time ago and she was the same way. She told me her last arrangement was 400. Needless to say she did not get that.

    Regardless she is really nice. Lives over in East Garfield Park. The area was ok during the day. Not sure about the night though. I am not a big fan of Chicago at night since all the craziness started with protesting and the looting. I am just hoping with the insanity in Kenosha now it does not flow down to Chicago. Protesting is one thing, but the destruction that has happened I just do not support at all.
    Seen her too. Very nice girl. Has the alternative look if you like that kind of stuff. We have a few things in common so looking forward to seeing her again. Pretty reasonable on prices. No anal unfortunately.

  14. #7631
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    Scammer wants money upfront for Uber but doesn't want uber sent to her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d8bbc...6-09920205de51
    She just sent me a message, but since I am not premium right now I can't view it. Usually the only people who message after I view them are scammers or ugly as shit.

  15. #7630

    Baby chi

    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    Did she claim she was freaky in bed? I'm thinking about meeting her but I think she will flake too because she is slow to respond.
    Can confirm she is fake. Stops responding on the day of meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape