Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 24707
-
09-03-20 10:22 #15827Senior Member

Posts: 196Eden good?
They are young or old?? They do hard massage?? I like to prefer little hard massage and good teasing and happy massage.
-
09-03-20 10:19 #15826Senior Member

Posts: 196Classic places in Ballwin?
Classic places in Ballwin? What are those places?Is panda good place?people are young or old?
-
09-02-20 22:43 #15825Senior Member

Posts: 37If you think it's a cam, why wouldn't you ask? If it's a cam I would bolt and report here. Odds are, it's not a cam but some soeakers for their little Bluetooth setup.
Originally Posted by Hamster4072
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 22:41 #15824Senior Member

Posts: 121If it's anything like Cha, they're speakers for the music.
Originally Posted by Hamster4072
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 22:10 #15823Senior Member

Posts: 138I would recommend either Classic places in Ballwin or Panda near 5 x & Bayless.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 19:12 #15822Senior Member

Posts: 138Jasmine
Is Jasmine still a good place without Lisa?
Originally Posted by Djibouti69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 19:09 #15821Senior Member

Posts: 196Massage
Any recommendations for good happy massage in st Louis?
-
09-02-20 19:07 #15820Senior Member

Posts: 138Cams?
I have seen what looks like a cam at several of massage rooms I have been to. Any idea what this is for?
-
09-02-20 18:47 #15819Regular Member

Posts: 8Eden
Been to Eden on Manchester 4 times since reopening. First three times a great massage, tons of teasing, and always left happy. Stopped today and the same person who I've had twice before but no tease and nothing at all on the flip. I tip. 4 every time, not sure what the deal was, must be nervous about something.
-
09-02-20 10:49 #15818Senior Member

Posts: 1744Where is Ana?
Anna is short for Anastasia. https://www.anastasialovestl.com/ I think she is in Central / South St. Louis. Someone will set me straight on that.
Originally Posted by LifeGuy
[View Original Post]
Lou.
Anna's girls generally refer to What is now Angel's touch. https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/ Each girl has her own studio. Most are in South St. Louis.
-
09-01-20 21:27 #15817Senior Member

Posts: 193Reminiscing
Who else misses these big korean tits? Yup, Mimi of fuji.
Also, they have a girl in right now Amy who has some nice all natural d cups. Not a bad face too. I titty fucked her and got cum all in her nose and mouth LOL.
P.S., I emptied my inbox so everyone trying to pm me go ahead.
-
09-01-20 18:26 #15816Senior Member

Posts: 152New Agency?
Has anyone seen any of these girls?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53734708/#.
-
09-01-20 13:50 #15815Senior Member

Posts: 161Ana's
This sounds great guys, I will visiting town in the near future. Where is Ana's? PM me if you don't want to broadcast the location.
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-01-20 10:41 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 398Snapchat
Thanks didn't know how it worked.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 10:08 #15813Senior Member

Posts: 139If you visited with one of the angels you should ask that angel to add you to snapchat and let them know your snapchat handle. Haven't seen jessica in a long time, she was too pricey for me but maybe that has gone down hopefully another monger will chime in if that is the case you can pm me for details.
Originally Posted by TimeMaker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






