Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15827

    Eden good?

    They are young or old?? They do hard massage?? I like to prefer little hard massage and good teasing and happy massage.

  2. #15826

    Classic places in Ballwin?

    Classic places in Ballwin? What are those places?Is panda good place?people are young or old?

  3. #15825
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    I have seen what looks like a cam at several of massage rooms I have been to. Any idea what this is for?
    If you think it's a cam, why wouldn't you ask? If it's a cam I would bolt and report here. Odds are, it's not a cam but some soeakers for their little Bluetooth setup.

  4. #15824
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    I have seen what looks like a cam at several of massage rooms I have been to. Any idea what this is for?
    If it's anything like Cha, they're speakers for the music.

  5. #15823
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for good happy massage in st Louis?
    I would recommend either Classic places in Ballwin or Panda near 5 x & Bayless.

  6. #15822

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Djibouti69  [View Original Post]
    God I miss that Lisa so much it's not even funny. I'd be willing to shell out to see her again.
    Is Jasmine still a good place without Lisa?

  7. #15821

    Massage

    Any recommendations for good happy massage in st Louis?

  8. #15820

    Cams?

    I have seen what looks like a cam at several of massage rooms I have been to. Any idea what this is for?

  9. #15819

    Eden

    Been to Eden on Manchester 4 times since reopening. First three times a great massage, tons of teasing, and always left happy. Stopped today and the same person who I've had twice before but no tease and nothing at all on the flip. I tip. 4 every time, not sure what the deal was, must be nervous about something.

  10. #15818

    Where is Ana?

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    This sounds great guys, I will visiting town in the near future. Where is Ana's? PM me if you don't want to broadcast the location.

    Thanks.
    Anna is short for Anastasia. https://www.anastasialovestl.com/ I think she is in Central / South St. Louis. Someone will set me straight on that.

    Lou.

    Anna's girls generally refer to What is now Angel's touch. https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/ Each girl has her own studio. Most are in South St. Louis.

  11. #15817

    Reminiscing

    Who else misses these big korean tits? Yup, Mimi of fuji.

    Also, they have a girl in right now Amy who has some nice all natural d cups. Not a bad face too. I titty fucked her and got cum all in her nose and mouth LOL.

    P.S., I emptied my inbox so everyone trying to pm me go ahead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F52E800-23D2-48EC-852E-969DB5F808D1.jpg‎  

  12. #15816

    New Agency?

    Has anyone seen any of these girls?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/53734708/#.

  13. #15815

    Ana's

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Evelyn. Very short and petite. Very cute. Total stoner girl vibe. Made barely any attempt at a back rub and just went for the finish, which was FS (very pleasant surprise!) Not sure if this is standard or I just caught her on a good day.

    I'd love Chrissy's number, if that's ok. I'm not on snap chat so I only see the girls on the website (I was set up with Evelyn through Ruby.).

    Thanks.
    This sounds great guys, I will visiting town in the near future. Where is Ana's? PM me if you don't want to broadcast the location.

    Thanks.

  14. #15814

    Snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    If you visited with one of the angels you should ask that angel to add you to snapchat and let them know your snapchat handle. Haven't seen jessica in a long time, she was too pricey for me but maybe that has gone down hopefully another monger will chime in if that is the case you can pm me for details.
    Thanks didn't know how it worked.

  15. #15813
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    Could any you guys send me what anangels snap chat and a high recommendation I hear Jessica is pricey.

    Thanks.
    If you visited with one of the angels you should ask that angel to add you to snapchat and let them know your snapchat handle. Haven't seen jessica in a long time, she was too pricey for me but maybe that has gone down hopefully another monger will chime in if that is the case you can pm me for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape