Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 19284
-
09-04-20 09:30 #8949Senior Member

Posts: 353Katie
Her service is 10/10.
Originally Posted by FireRacer4
[View Original Post]
For those who haven't try her backdoor yet definitely should try that tight as fuck she will finger her kitty while your cock inside her ass and also will rub your balls, but this girl have to do some cleaning work her room was a messy and doesn't smell good, and fuxking her feets always dirty that's a turn off play safe guys.
-
09-04-20 07:16 #8948Senior Member

Posts: 129Looking for something different??
Has anyone seen the "Looking for something different? 25 yo girl.
-
09-03-20 23:11 #8947Regular Member

Posts: 2Katie the Librarian
Just had a great dream with Katie the Librarian, she lived up to her ad from pics, to donations, and everything else too. Multiple positions, never rushed, even helped clean up at the end. Will be repeating! Very worth while.
-
09-03-20 20:09 #8946Senior Member

Posts: 353Erica
Cool chick, worth a visit, go check the out yourself.
-
09-03-20 19:55 #8945Senior Member

Posts: 1941Jessie in Melbourne
I can't believe any of you mongers have seen this woman and have nothing to report or say! I guess I'll just have to TOFTT!
-
09-03-20 19:11 #8944Senior Member

Posts: 424Kay. For the lucky few
She definitely gets great reviews from those who are fortunate enough to meet her.
Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG
[View Original Post]
See my earlier posts describing my ineffectual attempt to have a date with her.
I have since reached out to her handle here, thinking that perhaps my relatively long history and my (I like to think) reasonable way of comporting myself would ease any concerns she might have. No response.
So, she may just be one of those providers who act on instinct as to whether they will meet with a potential client; and apparently I. And the originator of this discussion thread. Did not meet the criteria at the last minute.
I can understand that, but it would be much easier to accept if she would just communicate that fact directly. Oh well.
Other fish in the sea, and all.
-
09-03-20 18:39 #8943Senior Member

Posts: 102Kay
I have seen her several time and have had nothing but a great time with her. She is the best provider I have found in Brevard County. Not sure what happened but she the best around in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Lionin
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 17:50 #8942Senior Member

Posts: 1755JenJen
Well this looks nice, and dont you know,
Its really not that far to go.
I think its time to find a place
To park my car and say hello.
The car I drive must think it queer,
To stop without a hotel near.
Arriving on this sunlit day,
Seems like the hottest of the year.
The flat is cozy, quaint and small,
With homemade knick knacks on the wall.
Theres a big old queen size bed for play,
And a tiny kitchen down the hall.
Jens new place is really neat,
A perfect hideaway to meet,
And yes indeed, I will repeat,
And yes indeed, I will repeat.
Jen has moved into a small apartment in Cape Canaveral that she shares with a female roommate. The area is quite nice and very safe. There isn't any extra parking that I could see. There's a single parking spot assigned to each apartment. Since neither of them has a car, clients can park in the space assigned to them. The roommate is not in the business but seems to be OK with it. In fact, she answered the door, invited me in, told me Jen was getting ready and to make myself comfortable. Jen actually reached out to me last Sunday and asked if I could give her Wednesday's donation early so she'd be able to move into the apartment that day. Since I've always gotten a good vibe from her, I told her no problem and got it to her later that afternoon. On Wednesday Jen graciously kept her end of the agreement and provided me with a very enjoyable time. She's been hotel-hopping ever since I've know her and it had to have been costing her an arm and a leg, so I'm glad that she was able to get into an apartment. My cousin, RoadFinder, was the inspiration for this plagiarized post.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/539225158488
-
09-03-20 17:24 #8941Senior Member

Posts: 660Erica
She is nothing but fun. Great attitude velvet mouth. She mentioned to she needs help. Fun girl for sure will repeat.
-
09-03-20 12:32 #8940Senior Member

Posts: 232This one used to be my UTR when she was pregnant at the beginning of the year. I've known her for a couple years through some mutual friends. She has some decent head game and the kitty was amazing she can be submissive but will definitely make sure she gets hers. I've seen her once since the baby and It was a decent experience she isn't as cute as she once was pretty much because of the drugs. The pics are pre baby I believe but she's almost back to that size. Any more details you need hit me up.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/113625480616
-
09-03-20 10:45 #8939Senior Member

Posts: 255Kat
I don't know the area, but it seemed in town. Nice complex.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 15:04 #8938Senior Member

Posts: 515Fellsmere huh. Was the incall in the town or one of those large acreage homesteads off babcock.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:53 #8937Senior Member

Posts: 255Fellsmere Kat, fantastic!
https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...y/376734156439
Took me a while to finally dream about Kat, glad I did. She's a cute young lady with nice curves and a fantastic round booty. Very nice incall. CBJ, but the daty / o made up for it. Nom nom nom. Multi pos, no rush or clock watching. $. 50 for the hhr, but worth it. All the pics are her.
-
09-02-20 14:48 #8936Senior Member

Posts: 515One of the many Taylors
Wondering if someone has seen this particular Taylor recently and can report if worth it? She says doubles with Chelsey available. https://archive.ph/G3rNq.
Thanks in advance, so many Taylors come up when rtff.
-
09-02-20 10:00 #8935Senior Member

Posts: 2955Sammie
After the review from BigStud47 and a few PM's exchanged with him for some more information, I decided to set up a meeting with Sammie. It took several attempts to get our schedules to match up but I managed to do that on about my third attempt. We scheduled a meeting for a few hours later and I headed in her direction as the time approached. Once I got on the road, Sammie sent me her address, she's in a fairly nice area just a few minutes off of 95, easy enough to find. I sent her a text as I was pulling up and she greeted me at her front door. Sammie gave me a quick tour and took me back to the bedroom where we both stripped down and got ready for the festivities! I told Sammie that, while not in a rush, I didn't have a ton of time to spare. With that in mind, she quickly started in on a BBBJ, the girl has got some skills and she had the blood flowing in no time! Sammie put on the cover for me and told me she likes to get it from behind, as K9 is my favorite too, we went straight to that, definitely a nice view when hitting it in doggie with this girl! We started to get a nice pace going and Sammie looks back at me and tells me to spank her ass! Sure, I think I can do that! Some more pumping and spanking and I get my release, then Sammie helps me clean up and I'm out the door, definitely enjoyed my visit!
I've never seen any pictures in her ads that show her face. While I can't say for certain that the pictures are her, they are certainly a good representation of what she looks like. She's not a spinner, but she's no BBW either, I think a good word for her would be "curvy". She's got a bit of baby damage but nothing serious and, as I said, in doggie that ass is damn fine! I'd gladly repeat but it may be awhile. She's pretty far south, around the Sebastian area. For me, the drive was somewhere around 40 minutes each way, so nearly an hour and a half roundtrip, two hours if you include my time with her. With my need to be discrete, it's hard to get away unnoticed for two hours. While Sammie offers outcall, again, the need to be discrete makes outcall damn near impossible. If you can do an outcall or don't mind driving to the Sebastian area, I'd highly recommend a visit with Sammie, she's a cool chick and a lot of fun!
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/237983969569
https://archive.ph/Au4sW








Reply With Quote





