Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 8548
-
09-03-20 12:58 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 218920's only!
You have a good point about the bills. One time handed a girl a 50 and a 10 for an hour. She said 60 for hour. I said yes. She stared at them for a while before figuring it out. Since then only give 20's.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 12:54 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 475Secret dcoder ring
You may need a firmware update in your ring. I thought $ meant 100, therefore $. 6 would be 160. (of course the auto-space added after any period helps to confuse things. I get the need for grammar though).
Originally Posted by KoolZero
[View Original Post]
I second the motion to just use plain numbers, no dollar signs.
-
09-03-20 11:55 #4421Senior Member

Posts: 357I had her the last few stops I made. Like Sounds wrote, there weren't issues or even discussions of price. Actually I found her eager to please and an exemplary ***** for that price.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
But I've had girls get skittish over stuff like that before. For some reason they get thrown off when the tip is in denominations other than 20's. Maybe they feel like we're trying to pull a trick on them. A year or two ago at a spa in Hartford I gave a tip in 5's and 10's. The girl gave me the stink eye but didn't say anything. I actually really liked the massage and returned the next day but she wouldn't take me. I guess she thought I had cheated her even though the tip was the standard amount. Just not in 20's.
Maybe there are losers out there who try to scam the girls with fake bills or whatever and so they get suspicious about anything that isn't the standard $20 bill.
-
09-03-20 07:53 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 202129 central
Checked out the newish place in Milford. Typical medium sized and I'm assuming mid 40 ish or so provider. Hard to tell with the mask. Friendly enough. Very nice large room and comfortable table. Massage was performed mostly through the towel, and was adequate. Fantastic, long soft touch / tease with lots of attention paid to the undercarriage. Utc allowed and she seemed to genuinely enjoy me rubbing between her legs, although I didn't get fiv, I'm guessing it's not off the table. Skillful, enthusiastic standard finish. 60 for the hour, and I tipped 60 for her effort. I will most likely repeat.
-
09-03-20 02:11 #4419Regular Member

Posts: 22Strange Timing
What a moment to choose to start negotiating.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 00:16 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 2189Have not seen her recently, but only gave her 100 in the past. Was not an issue before. Sucks if she is trying to up her rate.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 17:56 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 1734Christ, I went last week and drew CiCi. She was pissed I gave her $100. I even showed the benjy to her before we started and told her I wanted everything. We were in the middle of cowgirl and she starts in on "how much you give me"? I told her she saw it but she made a face and wanted $120. Fuck that. If I'm going to pay 120 I'll got to can't and get a younger one. I told her Angela takes 100 and that's all I'm giving her. I finished but it kinda killed the mood.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 10:47 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 146Secret Decoder Ring
I believe when using ". " It stands for $100. So ". 60" equates to $160.00. At least according to my "Secret Hobby Decoder Ring".
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 08:15 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 2189Looks like it.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
But. If that is correct, probably just what he left and tip was not discussed.
And if it is what he left, probably be reflected in the service if he visits again.
But yeah. Stop using this BS cryptic numbers and just post the dollar amount.
-
09-02-20 06:56 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 173440 for the half hour and 60 tip?
Originally Posted by JRod4494
[View Original Post]
You got FS for a 60 tip?
-
09-02-20 05:16 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 752Envelope / Lincoln
He probably meant 40+60=100. But I could be wrong. When will you stop using those cryptic numbers? Why do you use them?
Originally Posted by JRod4494
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
09-01-20 19:00 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 36American massage
Does any one know of any good looking American places to get a deep tissue massage w he?
-
09-01-20 17:51 #4411Regular Member

Posts: 22It was. 4 + . 6.
Originally Posted by MarkKing269
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 14:29 #4410Regular Member

Posts: 14Can't believe I drove 90 min for this.
Been out of the game for 5+ years. Last time I played was up in Montreal with the agencies after RI closed down. I only mention this because my standard was pretty high coming from those experiences.
Drove down to Can't. Called ahead asking for Yuki and stated time. Arrived and was asked to wait for a few (20 min). It happens. I get it but it's just bad timing not their fault.
Now the curtains I was aware of but was familiar with that from the old 1021 days. This was a bit different and didn't offer the setting I could relax. Didn't pull Yuki, I understand it's the draw but I don't have to like it when I called ahead and waited.
I ended up with Angela who was nice but not the shorty I came off the bench for after 5 years. If you are used to higher end this place is probably not for you. It wasn't for me and won't be returning.
I'll be back on the bench until Montreal is open again.
-
09-01-20 13:26 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 2189May is not Kay
May is the other provider that is there now. Have not seen her. Think someone posted a review about her. Don't remember the details.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
But BVR and May are both 3 characters so unsearchable Will have to scroll through to find if interested.











Reply With Quote





