Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 570 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 8548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    20's only!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    I had her the last few stops I made. Like Sounds wrote, there weren't issues or even discussions of price. Actually I found her eager to please and an exemplary ***** for that price.

    But I've had girls get skittish over stuff like that before. For some reason they get thrown off when the tip is in denominations other than 20's. Maybe they feel like we're trying to pull a trick on them. A year or two ago at a spa in Hartford I gave a tip in 5's and 10's. The girl gave me the stink eye but didn't say anything. I actually really liked the massage and returned the next day but she wouldn't take me. I guess she thought I had cheated her even though the tip was the standard amount. Just not in 20's.

    Maybe there are losers out there who try to scam the girls with fake bills or whatever and so they get suspicious about anything that isn't the standard $20 bill.
    You have a good point about the bills. One time handed a girl a 50 and a 10 for an hour. She said 60 for hour. I said yes. She stared at them for a while before figuring it out. Since then only give 20's.

  2. #4422

    Secret dcoder ring

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolZero  [View Original Post]
    I believe when using ". " It stands for $100. So ". 60" equates to $160.00. At least according to my "Secret Hobby Decoder Ring".
    You may need a firmware update in your ring. I thought $ meant 100, therefore $. 6 would be 160. (of course the auto-space added after any period helps to confuse things. I get the need for grammar though).

    I second the motion to just use plain numbers, no dollar signs.

  3. #4421
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Christ, I went last week and drew CiCi. She was pissed I gave her $100.
    I had her the last few stops I made. Like Sounds wrote, there weren't issues or even discussions of price. Actually I found her eager to please and an exemplary ***** for that price.

    But I've had girls get skittish over stuff like that before. For some reason they get thrown off when the tip is in denominations other than 20's. Maybe they feel like we're trying to pull a trick on them. A year or two ago at a spa in Hartford I gave a tip in 5's and 10's. The girl gave me the stink eye but didn't say anything. I actually really liked the massage and returned the next day but she wouldn't take me. I guess she thought I had cheated her even though the tip was the standard amount. Just not in 20's.

    Maybe there are losers out there who try to scam the girls with fake bills or whatever and so they get suspicious about anything that isn't the standard $20 bill.

  4. #4420

    129 central

    Checked out the newish place in Milford. Typical medium sized and I'm assuming mid 40 ish or so provider. Hard to tell with the mask. Friendly enough. Very nice large room and comfortable table. Massage was performed mostly through the towel, and was adequate. Fantastic, long soft touch / tease with lots of attention paid to the undercarriage. Utc allowed and she seemed to genuinely enjoy me rubbing between her legs, although I didn't get fiv, I'm guessing it's not off the table. Skillful, enthusiastic standard finish. 60 for the hour, and I tipped 60 for her effort. I will most likely repeat.

  5. #4419

    Strange Timing

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Christ, I went last week and drew CiCi. She was pissed I gave her $100. I even showed the benjy to her before we started and told her I wanted everything. We were in the middle of cowgirl and she starts in on "how much you give me"? I told her she saw it but she made a face and wanted $120. Fuck that. If I'm going to pay 120 I'll got to can't and get a younger one. I told her Angela takes 100 and that's all I'm giving her. I finished but it kinda killed the mood.
    What a moment to choose to start negotiating.

  6. #4418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Christ, I went last week and drew CiCi. She was pissed I gave her $100. I even showed the benjy to her before we started and told her I wanted everything. We were in the middle of cowgirl and she starts in on "how much you give me"? I told her she saw it but she made a face and wanted $120. Fuck that. If I'm going to pay 120 I'll got to can't and get a younger one. I told her Angela takes 100 and that's all I'm giving her. I finished but it kinda killed the mood.
    Have not seen her recently, but only gave her 100 in the past. Was not an issue before. Sucks if she is trying to up her rate.

  7. #4417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it.

    But. If that is correct, probably just what he left and tip was not discussed.

    And if it is what he left, probably be reflected in the service if he visits again.

    But yeah. Stop using this BS cryptic numbers and just post the dollar amount.
    Christ, I went last week and drew CiCi. She was pissed I gave her $100. I even showed the benjy to her before we started and told her I wanted everything. We were in the middle of cowgirl and she starts in on "how much you give me"? I told her she saw it but she made a face and wanted $120. Fuck that. If I'm going to pay 120 I'll got to can't and get a younger one. I told her Angela takes 100 and that's all I'm giving her. I finished but it kinda killed the mood.

  8. #4416

    Secret Decoder Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    40 for the half hour and 60 tip?

    You got FS for a 60 tip?
    I believe when using ". " It stands for $100. So ". 60" equates to $160.00. At least according to my "Secret Hobby Decoder Ring".

  9. #4415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    40 for the half hour and 60 tip?

    You got FS for a 60 tip?
    Looks like it.

    But. If that is correct, probably just what he left and tip was not discussed.

    And if it is what he left, probably be reflected in the service if he visits again.

    But yeah. Stop using this BS cryptic numbers and just post the dollar amount.

  10. #4414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by JRod4494  [View Original Post]
    It was. 4 + . 6.
    40 for the half hour and 60 tip?

    You got FS for a 60 tip?

  11. #4413

    Envelope / Lincoln

    Quote Originally Posted by JRod4494  [View Original Post]
    It was. 4 + . 6.
    He probably meant 40+60=100. But I could be wrong. When will you stop using those cryptic numbers? Why do you use them?

    -BH.

  12. #4412

    American massage

    Does any one know of any good looking American places to get a deep tissue massage w he?

  13. #4411
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkKing269  [View Original Post]
    Can you include what the damage was for the massage and the extras
    It was. 4 + . 6.

  14. #4410

    Can't believe I drove 90 min for this.

    Been out of the game for 5+ years. Last time I played was up in Montreal with the agencies after RI closed down. I only mention this because my standard was pretty high coming from those experiences.

    Drove down to Can't. Called ahead asking for Yuki and stated time. Arrived and was asked to wait for a few (20 min). It happens. I get it but it's just bad timing not their fault.

    Now the curtains I was aware of but was familiar with that from the old 1021 days. This was a bit different and didn't offer the setting I could relax. Didn't pull Yuki, I understand it's the draw but I don't have to like it when I called ahead and waited.

    I ended up with Angela who was nice but not the shorty I came off the bench for after 5 years. If you are used to higher end this place is probably not for you. It wasn't for me and won't be returning.

    I'll be back on the bench until Montreal is open again.

  15. #4409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    May is not Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen May (unless you mean Kay) but I've seen Amy four or five times now. Her massage skills have improved since the first time I saw her. Nothing more than standard service but she is my go to at BVR currently.
    May is the other provider that is there now. Have not seen her. Think someone posted a review about her. Don't remember the details.

    But BVR and May are both 3 characters so unsearchable Will have to scroll through to find if interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape