Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4470
-
09-06-20 22:49 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 58Limited Funds
My suggestion, if you have limited funds, is to save your money until your funds aren't so limited. No one should go broke for p*ssy.
Originally Posted by OldsklRedVibe
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 14:22 #1304Regular Member

Posts: 15Looking for recommendations on new blood Adela
https://bunnygirlsclub.com/bunny-adela/
From her pics, she looks like lots of fun. Limited funds makes decisions a bit harder. Has anyone partook yet and comparisons to vets in the bay from any agency that is PSE? Thanks in advance.
-
09-05-20 22:40 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 30I just checked Hasley out today and was kind of disappointed. The person who opened the door looked like Claire instead. Anyone experience this?
-
09-05-20 22:36 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 30Tan Lines
Hey everyone. Just wondering since summer is going to and end. Wanted to see if any of you knew anyone that had tan lines. It's been kind of hard for me to find except on Brazillian models, but I think they're not petite enough for me. Any recommendations would be great thanks!
-
09-04-20 17:04 #1301Banned Member

Posts: 55Udpate?
Did you happen to meet her or get any intel?
Originally Posted by JonBeezyz
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 21:48 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 294Negotiations
They're talking multi hour rates not standard rates.
Originally Posted by HappyEnday
[View Original Post]
I think the general expectation for providers is price gets cheaper by the hour when booking more time. This is true for "Indy" providers. This is generally not true with agencies (Except for hour vs half hour appointments) I see the same price per hour for k orgs and Brazilian orgs for 1 hour or 2+ hours. I'd imagine 95% the agency isn't budging. 5% would be slow times and / or less popular girls which you wouldn't be booking multi hours with anyway.
Unless the agency advertises a special the half hour and hour rates are never going to change. If you haggle these rates you deserve to BListed.
-
09-03-20 18:48 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 31Can't believe there are some that even try to haggel. Yeah I understand if its thier first time and they came from AMPs, but they should have done some research. Maybe their thinking is they are expected to tip, so why not haggle down then give as tip, like instead giving 240 that's including tip, haggle to 200 then give 220? Idk All I know is you are not expected to give a tip at aamps, unless you want. But its not expected like AMPs. So maybe it confuses the newbies. But most likely their just penny pinchers LOL.So again, don't try to haggle down on an hour long appointment, ever. It wastes everyone's time. Some people make this mistake after coming from storefront AMPs, where haggling is the name of the game and it's all in the tips. Aamps are a different animal.
-
09-02-20 03:22 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 294Louisa
Louisa was at bgc before in early 2020 and wasn't at any other org to my knowledge. Definitely not Scarlett. The Scarlett that you're probably thinking Of was at Asian Angels / K pleasures / k lovers.
Originally Posted by Ready57
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 01:26 #1297Banned Member

Posts: 770Let's put it this way. I wouldn't try to negotiate any rate if you're a newbie or not a regular yet. Especially not for an hour appointment.
Maybe if you're a reg or a VIP like maudiver, and you book multi hours (more than two), you'll be able to get a discount with some POs. And with some POs it might earn you a trip to bl. There are POs out there who have little patience and like Kamsamida astutely put, it's just not worth it to open a can of worms.
So again, don't try to haggle down on an hour long appointment, ever. It wastes everyone's time. Some people make this mistake after coming from storefront AMPs, where haggling is the name of the game and it's all in the tips. Aamps are a different animal.
-
09-01-20 21:52 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 133Ok, you win:(
I didn't realize there was a case opened. Do you have a case # I should be referring to?
Originally Posted by Kamsamida
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 21:16 #1295Banned Member

Posts: 208Coming from an active shill of Kgirl orgs on another platform you lack total credibility. I'll just leave it at that. Case closed.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 19:33 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 36Pricing
Some Orgs have holiday discounts. As for negotiating, I usually try when I book multi-hour sessions. Depending on the PO / Org / Day / Times Visited / etc. I've had some agree to a lower price. Doesn't seem to happen as often anymore though.
-
09-01-20 19:26 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 133Negotiating
Let me be blunt. I have successfully negotiated prices before, no problem, no blacklist, etc. Less than rack rates for longer sessions.
Originally Posted by Kamsamida
[View Original Post]
Don't be an asshole about it and don't expect the PO to budge. I've had some success and will just leave it at that.
-
09-01-20 18:50 #1292Banned Member

Posts: 208Negotiating on rates is a no-no unless you want to get blacklisted. There is absolutely no ambivalence about this. It's a big hassle for bookers. It opens up a can of worms. The potential for misunderstanding is huge because of the language barrier. Anyone who tells you they were able to negotiate with Kgirl POs is full of caca.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 17:48 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 133Upcharge for More Service
There are some K-Girls that will give you more <wink -<wink> with a donation above the standard amount. Some girls are advertised as GFE and are PSE as well, for various reasons I think, sometimes just to keep it a little less publicized.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




