Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14686

    On a different note.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/53759813/

    Scam, don't waste your time. Just needs the cash real quick and she'll pay for the room. As per protocol, don't don't it of course. Time waster. She did match the pictures though!

    Mike.

  2. #14685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Another point

    Some of you questioned the fact that we brought up some of the best providers Indy had several years ago, with the awesome BreSexi included in that conversation. We even rated a few. Many of the same people who questioned our posts on here have helped turn this thread into a DI thread. I'm not doubting the quality of DI, I've even seen a few of those beautiful women. But there are other great providers out there. It was nice to see a recent review about Miss Staxxx. If you get to know one or two of the independents, you might just pick up a regular who's not from DI.

    BFDeal.

  3. #14684

    Paranoia and Assumptions Set In

    If a person has a legal question do they get on a website that doesn't have any lawyers on it and ask legal questions and make assumptions based on how people respond? No they call a lawyer and ask them the questions they want answers too. All these assumptions are causing paranoia. One of the reasons some hobbyist don't like this particular agency is because they are discreet and the screening process for newbies is sometimes personal. This is to protect both current / new clients and ladies. So if you have questions why don't you call or text your favorite lady and ask them, instead of making assumptions and posting it on this forum which only adds to paranoia.

    You might want to read this.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/discretio...on-discretion/

    Most stings / arrests in the past have been geared towards drug use which include 98% of the advertisers on EB and STG. The few that actually caught some hobbyist's from this board were because some hobbyist flipped when questioned after a session or during an appointment set up by LE and they got scared and didn't use common sense. When the clients flipped then other hobbyist's went down. So remember one thing. Unless you are caught in the act of exchanging money for sex by uncle then everything else is legal. Uncle will promise the world to you to get you to talk but, only a prosecutor can "make a deal, in writing" not the officer questioning you. The only words to come out of your mouth when stopped for suspicious activities should be. "Am I under arrest, if not I will be leaving now, if I am then I have nothing to say until I speak with my attorney". Once again they have nothing unless they catch you in the act of exchanging money for sex!

  4. #14683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Agreed

    Yes, everyone should relax. No one is doing anything wrong. If an officer does approach you and asks questions, there's no reason to panic. Be vague, say you're there visiting a friend, hand him your attorney's business card, I always carry several in my wallet, and simply say, "If there are any more questions, she will be happy to answer them. " Yes, my lawyer is a female. Whatever you do, don't walk away until he understands that you're not there for a press conference. Always end the conversation with, "Are we finished here"?

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    We should all just chill a bit. The tips and intel are certainly appreciated, but let's not get ahead of ourselves and get all worked up. You should always be aware of your surroundings and should always use caution even with someone you have seen for years. But no reason to panic. Your biggest concern is if you are seeing someone who is known to be using or selling drugs, LEO is more interested in that and you don't want to be caught up with a drug bust. I think this is little concern at DI. Things are probably a little less discreet with hotels empty, on the other hand there are also less eyes gazing about. Be cautious and discreet and fxxk on.

  5. #14682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    How covert could it have been if it was noti ed? Not being an ass, just asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I think there's a lot of concern out there. And that makes sense. But DI is also a reputable agency that has taken care of many of us for a couple of years or more. I have it on good authority that the girls are being moved and won't be in the normal area. They take the girls' and our security very seriously because if they didn't that would impact business.

    I will likely try to see Alicia in the coming days, but I hope we can all stay calm and know that our favorite ladies will continue to be available as long as we keep seeing them.
    The person I saw walked from one hotel to another and scanned the parking lot. Once inside I saw him find a window on the first floor and continue to monitor the parking lot from there. I notified the agency of this and was also assured that they would be moving locations soon. I believe they took the information seriously.

  6. #14681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoskis  [View Original Post]
    Are there any concerns with the DI girls that use an apartment?
    We should all just chill a bit. The tips and intel are certainly appreciated, but let's not get ahead of ourselves and get all worked up. You should always be aware of your surroundings and should always use caution even with someone you have seen for years. But no reason to panic. Your biggest concern is if you are seeing someone who is known to be using or selling drugs, LEO is more interested in that and you don't want to be caught up with a drug bust. I think this is little concern at DI. Things are probably a little less discreet with hotels empty, on the other hand there are also less eyes gazing about. Be cautious and discreet and fxxk on.

  7. #14680
    I will agree with you, DI is a reputable agency and the take the safety of girls and clients with the upmost respect. But I do also know they use the same hotels, they may move around but they are the same hotels that they move to. The source I talked to said the employees noticed the same girls staying and I lot of male traffic. He said they are staring to work with to hotels, now what that means I don't know. He works for a police department and he was talking about a new investigation. I only meet him once at a bbq so I don't know anything more about what is happening. He did say they were going to patrol the parking lots, again what that means I don't know. Just be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I think there's a lot of concern out there. And that makes sense. But DI is also a reputable agency that has taken care of many of us for a couple of years or more. I have it on good authority that the girls are being moved and won't be in the normal area. They take the girls' and our security very seriously because if they didn't that would impact business.

    I will likely try to see Alicia in the coming days, but I hope we can all stay calm and know that our favorite ladies will continue to be available as long as we keep seeing them.

  8. #14679

    My 2 cents on hotels and DI

    I think there's a lot of concern out there. And that makes sense. But DI is also a reputable agency that has taken care of many of us for a couple of years or more. I have it on good authority that the girls are being moved and won't be in the normal area. They take the girls' and our security very seriously because if they didn't that would impact business.

    I will likely try to see Alicia in the coming days, but I hope we can all stay calm and know that our favorite ladies will continue to be available as long as we keep seeing them.

  9. #14678

    The question

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more with your statement. Government involvement in the genitals of two consenting adults is insane if you really step back and think about it. I think another potential issue is that other guests will see guys coming in and out of the same door all day, put two and two together, and raise a moralistic stink with mgt. With higher occupancy, again, this wouldn't be a readily apparent. Americans are right up there with some middle eastern countries when it comes to moralising on sex between consenting adults. . . Without the beheading of course. . . Yet.
    Why is it illegal to pay for something you can freely give away?

    It's a taxation issue.

  10. #14677
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgroc  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling this trigger tonight with one of these ladies. Didn't see any reviews posted for either of them.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/605686484854

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53718848/
    Don't believe I've seen either of those girls. There's plenty of girls reviewed on here you're just going to have to scroll a few months back because most guys on here see the girls from DiscreetInfo. These independent girls you're looking at are REALLY hit or miss. You're bound to run into anything. I started back in Spring and have gotten my feet wet enough to know the Red Flag warning signs. Please be careful and I'd avoid exploring "new territory" since you're new here, or I assume you're new based on your 2 post history.

    Let us know what you found out and if you have fun, Rookie.

  11. #14676

    Any reviews?

    Thinking about pulling this trigger tonight with one of these ladies. Didn't see any reviews posted for either of them.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/605686484854

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53718848/

  12. #14675
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Certainly true, but if an operator was not seeing pimps, trash, needles and disturbances then what's the problem? Maybe they think it will attract more deplorable folks. Guess I am old school and pro individual freedom, you do your thing and I'll do mine as long as we don't infringe on each other, something that we seem to be continuing to lose. Perhaps some of the motels deserve 20% occupancy.
    I couldn't agree more with your statement. Government involvement in the genitals of two consenting adults is insane if you really step back and think about it. I think another potential issue is that other guests will see guys coming in and out of the same door all day, put two and two together, and raise a moralistic stink with mgt. With higher occupancy, again, this wouldn't be a readily apparent. Americans are right up there with some middle eastern countries when it comes to moralising on sex between consenting adults. . . Without the beheading of course. . . Yet.

  13. #14674

    Carmel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    Hotel? Apartment? House?
    A more upscale extended stay type hotel on Pennsylvania Ave.

  14. #14673

    More Specific?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlt02  [View Original Post]
    I can echo this, I visited recently and noticed someone that looked important (nice shirt and tie) keeping an eye on the parking lot and doing so in a covert manner. I'd be on alert, try to wear your mask inside and outside of your car to cover your face, don't show up too early, etc.
    Hotel? Apartment? House?

  15. #14672

    Lailastaxxx

    Had some time in my hands yesterday afternoon and decided to take a crack at setting up some time with Laila: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...651/7023299490.

    Texted a bit through the afternoon and set up some time to meet at a rather nice hotel on the NE side of town. She was running about a half hour late due to her ride, not a big deal to me as I had time to kill but could be an issue for others if it's her usual approach to business. She was apologetic about it, and I'm sucker for the routine of a cute girl saying she's so sorry routine haha. Ended up getting to her room and holy hell is she absolutely smoking! Pics are accurate and she's a petite spinner with a decent attitude and not much of a clock watcher. Had some restrictions due to covid concerns, which I can respect, but did rather limit some of our fun. Everything covered, with oral skills that made up for that fact, and an amazing view while hitting it from behind. Overall a pretty good time. Damage was $ . 50 for the hh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape