Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 1178 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14667
    How covert could it have been if it was noti ed? Not being an ass, just asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlt02  [View Original Post]
    I can echo this, I visited recently and noticed someone that looked important (nice shirt and tie) keeping an eye on the parking lot and doing so in a covert manner. I'd be on alert, try to wear your mask inside and outside of your car to cover your face, don't show up too early, etc.

  2. #14666

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by FastLne  [View Original Post]
    Can you share if it is a specific location or a certain provider that you think is being watched or is it more widespread than that?
    Best intel is that it's two hotels that face each other with the same entrance off of a parkway on the North Side. The provider is not in town and no longer listed on any website. Some chicks don't understand what discretion means.

  3. #14665

    Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Db2007  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on either of these two?

    Mechelle. Live long laugh.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/53693994/

    Thanks.
    The link provided doesn't have any contact info. See the below link with contact info. Provided to you by Google Image Search.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/53616190/

  4. #14664
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    You would think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    As long as someone isn't causing a disturbance you would think the motels would appreciate any business they can get right now. Motels are a high fixed cost business so you know most of them are hemorrhaging cash.
    I agree, you would think they want as much business as they can get but these employees who are observing this activity are too stupid to appreciate having a job and that there are a lot worse things going on in this world than to worry about two consenting adults meeting up for whatever the two grown ups agree to do together. Hell, it doesn't even have to be sexual, there's nothing that says that has to be a requirement of the appointment. This is very frustrating, no one is bothering anyone. I still contend there is nothing wrong with two consenting adults getting together but I'm not an attorney so I expect it's not that simple of an argument. Damn.

  5. #14663
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    As long as someone isn't causing a disturbance you would think the motels would appreciate any business they can get right now. Motels are a high fixed cost business so you know most of them are hemorrhaging cash.
    On one hand, I see your point, but on the other hand, other than a shitty mom and pop operation, I've yet to hear of a hotel that is ok with selling a room for a night in exchange for what they probably perceive as trafficking, pimps, and rooms full of dirty needles. (With unsaid agency, they are of course way off base with such perceptions.) If they are so inclined to frown on adult type behaviour, having 80 percent empty rooms, lobbies, hallways, and parking lots makes it that much easier to focus on observing their guests and their guests' behaviours. . . Just another way that 2020 SUCKS!

    BTW, if 2020 were a movie about enjoying nature and the great outdoors, it would be Deliverance.

  6. #14662

    Roz dream

    Had a dream of Roz of DI. Very soft and supple skin. Petite lady. Pretty smile. BBBJ was amazing. She's really into it. Prone bone was a lot of fun. Smart lady. Really enjoyed the time with her.

  7. #14661
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlt02  [View Original Post]
    I can echo this, I visited recently and noticed someone that looked important (nice shirt and tie) keeping an eye on the parking lot and doing so in a covert manner. I'd be on alert, try to wear your mask inside and outside of your car to cover your face, don't show up too early, etc.
    Can you share if it is a specific location or a certain provider that you think is being watched or is it more widespread than that?

  8. #14660

    I don't know

    I don't know either, but Mechelle gets my motor running! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Db2007  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on either of these two?

    BabygirlT.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/53702700/

    Mechelle. Live long laugh.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/53693994/

    Thanks.

  9. #14659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well I just wanted to put this out there for everyone to be cautious, I have heard from a reliable source that five-o is very interested in a certain agency that operates on the north side. From what I understand is that the places they tend to stay are not very happy with what is happening at their place. They have been talking to authorities and they are taking notice of the people coming and going in the places they are staying. Just be safe.
    As long as someone isn't causing a disturbance you would think the motels would appreciate any business they can get right now. Motels are a high fixed cost business so you know most of them are hemorrhaging cash.

  10. #14658
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one? Looks familiar but can't place her

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amberlic...napolis-861170

    Thanks TB.
    Let me know how it goes if you toftt. I haven't seen anything about her myself but she looks promising.

  11. #14657

    Amberlicious

    Any Intel on this one? Looks familiar but can't place her

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amberlic...napolis-861170

    Thanks TB.

  12. #14656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well I just wanted to put this out there for everyone to be cautious, I have heard from a reliable source that five-o is very interested in a certain agency that operates on the north side. From what I understand is that the places they tend to stay are not very happy with what is happening at their place. They have been talking to authorities and they are taking notice of the people coming and going in the places they are staying. Just be safe.
    I can echo this, I visited recently and noticed someone that looked important (nice shirt and tie) keeping an eye on the parking lot and doing so in a covert manner. I'd be on alert, try to wear your mask inside and outside of your car to cover your face, don't show up too early, etc.

  13. #14655

    Be safe update

    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well I just wanted to put this out there for everyone to be cautious, I have heard from a reliable source that five-o is very interested in a certain agency that operates on the north side. From what I understand is that the places they tend to stay are not very happy with what is happening at their place. They have been talking to authorities and they are taking notice of the people coming and going in the places they are staying. Just be safe.
    Any update from the reliable source?

  14. #14654

    Be safe

    Quote Originally Posted by DotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well I just wanted to put this out there for everyone to be cautious, I have heard from a reliable source that five-o is very interested in a certain agency that operates on the north side. From what I understand is that the places they tend to stay are not very happy with what is happening at their place. They have been talking to authorities and they are taking notice of the people coming and going in the places they are staying. Just be safe.
    Does anyone have any additional information about this and will uncle LEO get involved?

  15. #14653

    Forty Up

    Does anyone have info on either of these two?

    BabygirlT.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/53702700/

    Mechelle. Live long laugh.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/53693994/

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape