Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 14634
-
08-31-20 19:34 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 910Sara Sensual body rub
Came across Sara some time ago when she post on Back Page (holy shit that long ago) But anyway. How she got a hold of me, or me a hold of her don't know and don't care. Texted to refresh and sent a pic of her to see if I remembered. 38 Double D'ies shit I should remember but don't. So I scheduled an appointment for one hour Sensual Rub. Her private house is off Sutherlin and Mathew something or other in Fort Myers. . Pull in the driveway and text her I am here. She opens the door to tell me to come in and, really guys these nipples are sticking out of a tank top and looking fucking hot. 38 D'ies OMG and nice shape. H E L L O what a pleasant surprise. Hi I do remember you she says. Really I should have remembered her but did not, who the fuck cares by now about social amenities. Little chit chat and takes me to this room with a nice big massage table in it, and I mean bigger then the AMP's we visit. She tells me to lie down face down and I'll go an get ready. Dam that little head of mine heard her and is starting to peek out from under me. Hold on junior lets see what coming. So in she comes with no top, and a nice pair of undies, why in the fuck do we say a pair when there is only one on LOL. Any how, is oil ok and unscented. Hell yes and junior stop trying to peek out, wait until the flip. Nice rub, and really nice conversation. Shit I was there for the hour and was really enjoying a good rub and the conversation was really fun and a lot of laughing. She is from Chicago, and I use to have an office there so we did a lot of Reminiscing about O'Hear airport and old town and the Loop. Here comes the flip, and she oils up, and starts rubbing my legs thigh and groin, and junior is bragging how good he looks. So she starts stroking my cock, and rubbing my balls, and then spreads my legs apart and craws up on the table in between them. Puts the girls right on my cock with both her hands and starts rubbing them on and on like a titty fuck. This is odd for my, but I was so relaxed and enjoying what was going up I popped right on and inbetween her beautiful tits. Might I say no once did she suck on my cock, and got me off. She even said boo hoo I wasn't ready for that. So she said the next time I want to show you what I can do with my mouth. Holy shit if that is what you can do with your tits, imagine what the mouth can do. Can't wait but going to East coast for a while, when I come back this saga will continue, stay tuned, ciao for fellow mongers.
-
08-31-20 16:42 #3983Regular Member

Posts: 22Watch out for this one, Rubi is trouble
Hey folks, I was just browsing your forum as I trip coming up for wed this week. I ran across this one Ad for Rubi that I have already reviewed on the forum for Naples or fort Myers.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/young-...nifer/32472206
Really bad vibes and bad service.
Beware.
-
08-31-20 16:21 #3982Regular Member

Posts: 5SupaHead
Looking, thanks for the heads up on this. She's a bit tall for my liking but OMFG, She took that old school 36 mafia song to a new level.
Originally Posted by LookingForAss
[View Original Post]
Best mind game I've had in a while.
-
08-31-20 16:05 #3981Regular Member

Posts: 17Motels in between Naples to Fort Myers
Coming from South Florida this coming weekend, and in doing some research, I saw that a lot of the worthwhile girls tend to be doing outcalls / cardates. I will be staying at friends' places so I wanted to know what are the best economical motels I can take these girls to?
Also, if there's any insight on the following girls I'm looking to see, the more bare, the better:
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/490538074463
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...w/072798240435
https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...r/931783974315
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/131766510205
-
08-31-20 14:53 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 740Got it. She was all over STG and then poof. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MrG69
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 14:17 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 972Bummer, dead link.
Originally Posted by BruceJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 11:15 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 79Sad
So sad to hear she was great a year ago.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 10:19 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 279Shannon
Shannon is that hippie stoner chick with the huge saggy tits to her knees with no nipples. She also has the stinkiest pussy I've ever smelt and now some monger is bragging about how fresh and clean it is. I know what I smelt when I saw her and ill never get that stench out of my head no matter how much she has cleaned up. She was a very nic e and sweet girl, but she was recently busted for cocain but always has been a pothead.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 09:12 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 740Who is this Shannon in the Cape? AKA Shimmy? I am so confused. LOL.
Originally Posted by Blazer11
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 01:20 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 74New girl in town
I visited this girl in Fort Myers and trust me she is worth the call here is her link.
https://sarasota.skipthegames.com/fe...a/191458983071
-
08-31-20 00:28 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 222Jay
My buddy saw this one recently. He's surprised that she doesn't get a bit more love on this board. The price was right and the service was quite good. He would definitely recommend if you are in the Naples area.
My buddy thinks she used to be in North Fort Myers and he tried to see her there. Some dude answered the door and started shooting the shit with him while she was getting ready. It freaked him out so he bolted. My buddy didn't see any evidence of a dude in the room today.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/866415559247
-
08-30-20 13:48 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 86Think she likes you!
I think she really likes you. I have been a regular for a number of years but have not had the pleasure of visiting the glory wall as I have had much difficulty reaching her these last few months.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
She is a great lady. Cheers to you!
LTLI.
-
08-30-20 13:40 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 86Search on here
Do a search on her name, there have been numerous reports over the years.
Originally Posted by RoyalRey
[View Original Post]
LTLI.
-
08-30-20 11:27 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 232Hhr Quote, but no review on Nicole
My Electrician inquired about Nicole back in July, but he wasn't in North Fort Myers. Quoted him. 90 for hhr. That's all I got. She looks good especially for the rate, but we've all been fooled by providers before. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BruceJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 10:38 #3970Senior Member

Posts: 740I am always leery of new members, but then again we all had our first post. I have been a hobbyist for nearly two decades in this market and just stumbled across the site a few months ago so I am sure there are others like me. I agree with your concerns and I don't give newbies much credibility, especially if they are attacking or promoting a particular provider. Then again I have read reviews from Sr members and followed recommendations that were totally misleading. I guess at the end of the day it is truly a crap shot. LOL.
Originally Posted by Roddy69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




