Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 15297
-
09-08-20 11:00 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 81Dynamic duo
Based on reviews in rub maps, they enjoy working together as well. Pretty rare the chemistry these two seem to have. Everyone who's tried the combo has raced. Price is too steep for me to try, but if you got the budget, seems amazing!
Originally Posted by DGeneral844
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 15:58 #5576Regular Member

Posts: 13Cora and Bella
I recently went back to NYAW, and had both Cora and Bella. Omggggggg! I fucked both. While one was sucking me, the other was rimming. I started to fuck Bella while Cora licked my ass. Then they switched. This experience was insane. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND 2 girls at least once.
-
09-05-20 09:35 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 6293 pretty much standard price up in midtown bro. You can try Royal Spa since the price when I went was around there if you want korean girls. MMS there been messaging me to go see them again. Also Seven Stars Spa if they're still open. I haven't hit up midtown in a long time since this shit went down.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
If you're just looking for a legit rub that's easy to get just about at any of the walk in ones.
CT will have the more lower prices but you're not getting that gfe kind of thing that midtown is good for.
-
09-04-20 19:29 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 787Between the Motts and NYAWs
Hey all -.
Been following this forum for a while as an out-of-state senior member who comes to your fair city from time to time. So I'm wondering whether one of my fellow mongers might have a suggestion or two for a not-too-expensive sweet spot bodyrub place that offers a pleasant experience with ladies younger than the granny crowd of 98 Mott but at a price of admission less than NYAW or similar AAMPs that request a donation of 260 at least for an hour-long rubdown? Doesn't need to be an AAMP and even a leisurely sensual rub for 45 minutes, say at 160 roses, by a sexy, sensual MILF, no extra services, would be great.
Time was, there used to be sites like C-list where you could find something between the experience of Mott and a more upscale service like NYAW. . . Are they still around? If anyone has info or digits to share, I'd be glad to reciprocate with info about Rhode Island and even Connecticut.
Please DM me or whatever. . . Thanks!
Adobe.
-
09-03-20 23:39 #5573Regular Member

Posts: 8Rachel
Thank you for the intel. She sounds exactly like my type. If she's there tomorrow so am I.
Originally Posted by KpopPatel
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 23:29 #5572Regular Member

Posts: 8Rachel
Damn Rachel looks like my type. What is the full damage?
Originally Posted by KpopPatel
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 20:45 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 44Canal
Cdp Mad people outside since I went today in the afternoon, but went in guessing only 1 girl if not I didn't get to seethe other. Got some Salvadoran chick okay but cat was very loose. Maybe I went at the wrong time or some shit. Any tips would be appreciated. Stay safe guys.
-
09-03-20 20:03 #5570Regular Member

Posts: 21Rachel, GFE Spinner at GFE Allstars (Asian Model Spa)
I had an excellent time with Rachel who returned this week to AMS, which is re branding itself as GFE Asia, which was its original name haha. Anyways, I had a great time with Rachel and recommend her strongly.
Rachel is basically a prototypical spinner, bulls eye right in the middle of the spinner zone. Her body is petite with great proportions, a nice little butt, nice hips, nice top, and a face that is both sexy and cute. The pictures being used to advertise give you a good sense of her proportions and facial structure.
Rachel's service was top notch and full GFE, including LFK and DFK, a top notch rim job, great BBBJ including ball licking and sucking, various angles and prolonged teasing. CIM would be an option, I elected to go with an extended workout of CFS because her body looks great from a variety of angles.
Rachel is a classy and sexy girl who knows what she is doing. She speaks English well and is fun to talk with also. Definitely worth a visit if she's your type.
Link for more info: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1301566932106256385 (Those seem like real pics to me, but highly photoshopped as you might suspect). Have fun and stay well.
-
09-02-20 23:32 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 624I knew it. Smh.
Originally Posted by Trav
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 13:36 #5568Regular Member

Posts: 21I am glad to see that Fiona is back at NYAW. She's great.
Originally Posted by AsiaTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 20:15 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 27Cora at New York All Wellness
Quick review here of Cora at New York All Wellness:
She's not the hottest I've seen at All Wellness, but still has a cute face and, well, she more than makes up for it in service. She went all out with me, slathering me with saliva in the BBBJ phase of our time, taking me to deep that I was surprised she didn't gag, inviting me multiple times to "fuck her ass" (I passed but won't lie I was tempted this time, her style is so slutty she sold herself to me as the perfect candidate). I fucked her pussy a bit, but her BBBJ is so good I gravitated back to that, and had her deep throat me until I came in her mouth.
Recommended for GFE / PSE style experience: Cora at NYAW.
-
08-31-20 20:11 #5566Regular Member

Posts: 21
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
Yes, it's the same Stacy.
Originally Posted by Frodo12
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 16:55 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 104Stacy
Is this the same Stacy that used to work at nyaw about 2 years ago? The pics look similar.
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 13:15 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 217Stacy back today at Asian Desires
It's been hard to schedule Stacy post-covid as she's only worked a few days here or there. She's back today in case you were waiting for her to be available again:
https://twitter.com/NYCEscorts69/sta...489415178?s=20
-
08-30-20 23:43 #5563Regular Member

Posts: 24Grand Street
Checked Grand St out on Tuesday around 3 pm. Joyce was there and gave a great massage as well as bbj. More expensive than Mott but much better experience as well.











Reply With Quote





