Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 37,981 to 37,995 of 52348
-
08-31-20 17:04 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 31Chanel (with M)
I've tried Chanel with J so I decided to try out Chanel (M). Overall it was fine, but not great as I had expected it to be. She was pretty timid and needed to be directed on what to do. Asked for $$ first, counted it up, there was a little extra in there, but not sure it changed the service levels. All the usual stuff, but so so rim, mechanical shower, and needed to be given directions. Pretty and willing to please, but I like a little more assertiveness.
-
08-31-20 16:39 #14367I am a troll who only feels alive if I can get men to notice me. You should put me on your ignore list and never open any PM's I send you.

Posts: 64I've popped at Pepsi's Palace several times as well. I was once put in handcuffs by LE at an MP in WeHo. They threatened me with jail time if I didn't rat out the provider but I knew they were just bullshitting to get info. Eventually let me go with a warning. I was back the next night.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 16:02 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 184Yuna
My experience was a lot better than yours. But I agree that she is pretty average overall. She did give off a "pro" vibe initially, but warmed up soon enough. I went through a different booker and chose the BBFS option. Obviously, that is not the norm with M girls. Normally, I wouldn't give her another thought, but these days I might repeat if there were no better options. But even now we still have girls like Diva, Poppy, Joy, and Ravi that are FAR better IMO.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 15:28 #14365Banned Member

Posts: 1258Different venues for Booker and Hooker
This is probably on purpose given that we live in a world with Google Hangouts, Skype, Zoom etc.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 12:10 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 3480Monday Aug 31
M.
Cona, Chanel. WLA.
Kiss, Yuna. MW.
Eye (New WLA) https://myalbum.com/album/iCw9HzDUojsf.
Sexyfunkgirls.
Viki WLA.
-
08-31-20 10:40 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 299Yuna
Thank God I dodge that bullet!
Originally Posted by HeyHoor
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 09:10 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 603That place
Does anyone actually live in that building?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 04:40 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 67Yuna
I saw her as well and was extremely disappointed. Maybe it's time to take a break.
-
08-31-20 02:58 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 2323Some individuals are either just too lazy or too incompetent to figure out how to use the search function. Loved how the original post referenced everyone as "team". I guess there's an expectation by him in today's society to assist the lazy or incompetent.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 02:48 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 2323You are totally correct about the bookers not knowing the past history of the girls they are scheduling for. Some of these bookers are actually in a different county or even state. The only way the bookers are able to vet the girls is when veterans report it to them so the girl can get dropped.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 01:36 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 1834Yuna
Vulcan's spot on about Yuna with M. Service was extremely lacking, no effort at all. She will also egg you on by saying no condom next time. She treats the whole thing more like a casual hookup and not a service orientated job.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 01:21 #14357Senior Member

Posts: 939What name did she go by before? I'm curious. I wonder if I saw her before.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 01:21 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 7266Pepsi's Palace has been popped by le several times.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 00:52 #14355Banned Member

Posts: 1333Covid-19
You wrote: "Covid-19 is doing a huge part of talent shrinking, not as many customer as usual, many work from home on higher level exact and their wife is always there monitoring, LOL. " Not to mention having kids are going to school in virtual way and now some of us have to monitor them at home.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
While my work load has increased substantially, I am getting almost 80% of work done from home.
-
08-31-20 00:48 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 3480This one slipped between the cracks. She was here with M before and was terrible then. M had no idea it was her. Don't know if the agency did. M just found out today that she was here before under a different name. As I stated in a previous post the bookers don; t usually know much, if anything, about the girls until they hear it from us.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




