Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5576

    Cora and Bella

    I recently went back to NYAW, and had both Cora and Bella. Omggggggg! I fucked both. While one was sucking me, the other was rimming. I started to fuck Bella while Cora licked my ass. Then they switched. This experience was insane. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND 2 girls at least once.

  2. #5575
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Hey all -.

    Been following this forum for a while as an out-of-state senior member who comes to your fair city from time to time. So I'm wondering whether one of my fellow mongers might have a suggestion or two for a not-too-expensive sweet spot bodyrub place that offers a pleasant experience with ladies younger than the granny crowd of 98 Mott but at a price of admission less than NYAW or similar AAMPs that request a donation of 260 at least for an hour-long rubdown? Doesn't need to be an AAMP and even a leisurely sensual rub for 45 minutes, say at 160 roses, by a sexy, sensual MILF, no extra services, would be great.

    Time was, there used to be sites like C-list where you could find something between the experience of Mott and a more upscale service like NYAW. . . Are they still around? If anyone has info or digits to share, I'd be glad to reciprocate with info about Rhode Island and even Connecticut.

    Please DM me or whatever. . . Thanks!

    Adobe.
    3 pretty much standard price up in midtown bro. You can try Royal Spa since the price when I went was around there if you want korean girls. MMS there been messaging me to go see them again. Also Seven Stars Spa if they're still open. I haven't hit up midtown in a long time since this shit went down.

    If you're just looking for a legit rub that's easy to get just about at any of the walk in ones.

    CT will have the more lower prices but you're not getting that gfe kind of thing that midtown is good for.

  3. #5574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Between the Motts and NYAWs

    Hey all -.

    Been following this forum for a while as an out-of-state senior member who comes to your fair city from time to time. So I'm wondering whether one of my fellow mongers might have a suggestion or two for a not-too-expensive sweet spot bodyrub place that offers a pleasant experience with ladies younger than the granny crowd of 98 Mott but at a price of admission less than NYAW or similar AAMPs that request a donation of 260 at least for an hour-long rubdown? Doesn't need to be an AAMP and even a leisurely sensual rub for 45 minutes, say at 160 roses, by a sexy, sensual MILF, no extra services, would be great.

    Time was, there used to be sites like C-list where you could find something between the experience of Mott and a more upscale service like NYAW. . . Are they still around? If anyone has info or digits to share, I'd be glad to reciprocate with info about Rhode Island and even Connecticut.

    Please DM me or whatever. . . Thanks!

    Adobe.

  4. #5573

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by KpopPatel  [View Original Post]
    I had an excellent time with Rachel who returned this week to AMS, which is re branding itself as GFE Asia, which was its original name haha. Anyways, I had a great time with Rachel and recommend her strongly.

    Rachel is basically a prototypical spinner, bulls eye right in the middle of the spinner zone. Her body is petite with great proportions, a nice little butt, nice hips, nice top, and a face that is both sexy and cute. The pictures being used to advertise give you a good sense of her proportions and facial structure.

    Rachel's service was top notch and full GFE, including LFK and DFK, a top notch rim job, great BBBJ including ball licking and sucking, various angles and prolonged teasing. CIM would be an option, I elected to go with an extended workout of CFS because her body looks great from a variety of angles.

    Rachel is a classy and sexy girl who knows what she is doing. She speaks English well and is fun to talk with also. Definitely worth a visit if she's your type.

    Link for more info: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1301566932106256385 (Those seem like real pics to me, but highly photoshopped as you might suspect). Have fun and stay well.
    Thank you for the intel. She sounds exactly like my type. If she's there tomorrow so am I.

  5. #5572

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by KpopPatel  [View Original Post]
    I had an excellent time with Rachel who returned this week to AMS, which is re branding itself as GFE Asia, which was its original name haha. Anyways, I had a great time with Rachel and recommend her strongly.

    Rachel is basically a prototypical spinner, bulls eye right in the middle of the spinner zone. Her body is petite with great proportions, a nice little butt, nice hips, nice top, and a face that is both sexy and cute. The pictures being used to advertise give you a good sense of her proportions and facial structure.

    Rachel's service was top notch and full GFE, including LFK and DFK, a top notch rim job, great BBBJ including ball licking and sucking, various angles and prolonged teasing. CIM would be an option, I elected to go with an extended workout of CFS because her body looks great from a variety of angles.

    Rachel is a classy and sexy girl who knows what she is doing. She speaks English well and is fun to talk with also. Definitely worth a visit if she's your type.

    Link for more info: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1301566932106256385 (Those seem like real pics to me, but highly photoshopped as you might suspect). Have fun and stay well.
    Damn Rachel looks like my type. What is the full damage?

  6. #5571

    Canal

    Cdp Mad people outside since I went today in the afternoon, but went in guessing only 1 girl if not I didn't get to seethe other. Got some Salvadoran chick okay but cat was very loose. Maybe I went at the wrong time or some shit. Any tips would be appreciated. Stay safe guys.

  7. #5570

    Rachel, GFE Spinner at GFE Allstars (Asian Model Spa)

    I had an excellent time with Rachel who returned this week to AMS, which is re branding itself as GFE Asia, which was its original name haha. Anyways, I had a great time with Rachel and recommend her strongly.

    Rachel is basically a prototypical spinner, bulls eye right in the middle of the spinner zone. Her body is petite with great proportions, a nice little butt, nice hips, nice top, and a face that is both sexy and cute. The pictures being used to advertise give you a good sense of her proportions and facial structure.

    Rachel's service was top notch and full GFE, including LFK and DFK, a top notch rim job, great BBBJ including ball licking and sucking, various angles and prolonged teasing. CIM would be an option, I elected to go with an extended workout of CFS because her body looks great from a variety of angles.

    Rachel is a classy and sexy girl who knows what she is doing. She speaks English well and is fun to talk with also. Definitely worth a visit if she's your type.

    Link for more info: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1301566932106256385 (Those seem like real pics to me, but highly photoshopped as you might suspect). Have fun and stay well.

  8. #5569
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav  [View Original Post]
    Just be aware some NYAW reviews here are shills. Some of them started last year and had been building up post counts so is now difficult to discern which are legit.
    I knew it. Smh.

  9. #5568
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaTime  [View Original Post]
    Quick review here of Cora at New York All Wellness:

    She's not the hottest I've seen at All Wellness, but still has a cute face and, well, she more than makes up for it in service. She went all out with me, slathering me with saliva in the BBBJ phase of our time, taking me to deep that I was surprised she didn't gag, inviting me multiple times to "fuck her ass" (I passed but won't lie I was tempted this time, her style is so slutty she sold herself to me as the perfect candidate). I fucked her pussy a bit, but her BBBJ is so good I gravitated back to that, and had her deep throat me until I came in her mouth.

    Recommended for GFE / PSE style experience: Cora at NYAW.
    I am glad to see that Fiona is back at NYAW. She's great.

  10. #5567

    Cora at New York All Wellness

    Quick review here of Cora at New York All Wellness:

    She's not the hottest I've seen at All Wellness, but still has a cute face and, well, she more than makes up for it in service. She went all out with me, slathering me with saliva in the BBBJ phase of our time, taking me to deep that I was surprised she didn't gag, inviting me multiple times to "fuck her ass" (I passed but won't lie I was tempted this time, her style is so slutty she sold herself to me as the perfect candidate). I fucked her pussy a bit, but her BBBJ is so good I gravitated back to that, and had her deep throat me until I came in her mouth.

    Recommended for GFE / PSE style experience: Cora at NYAW.

  11. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    It's been hard to schedule Stacy post-covid as she's only worked a few days here or there. She's back today in case you were waiting for her to be available again:

    https://twitter.com/NYCEscorts69/sta...489415178?s=20
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Stacy that used to work at nyaw about 2 years ago? The pics look similar.
    Yes, it's the same Stacy.

  12. #5565

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    It's been hard to schedule Stacy post-covid as she's only worked a few days here or there. She's back today in case you were waiting for her to be available again:

    https://twitter.com/NYCEscorts69/sta...489415178?s=20
    Is this the same Stacy that used to work at nyaw about 2 years ago? The pics look similar.

  13. #5564

    Stacy back today at Asian Desires

    It's been hard to schedule Stacy post-covid as she's only worked a few days here or there. She's back today in case you were waiting for her to be available again:

    https://twitter.com/NYCEscorts69/sta...489415178?s=20

  14. #5563

    Grand Street

    Checked Grand St out on Tuesday around 3 pm. Joyce was there and gave a great massage as well as bbj. More expensive than Mott but much better experience as well.

  15. #5562
    Quote Originally Posted by RND77  [View Original Post]
    Returned to see Bella at NYAW, hoping for a similar awesome time like I had with Jojo. Jojo is off for a little so MMS recommended Bella, who she told me has been "teaching Jojo. " That seems plausible as my time with Bella was just as good, and in some ways better! On the con side, Bella is a little older than Jojo. But on the pro side, the experience shows, and she's a serious pro on the BBBJ, deep throat long pron-styl blow job, rimming, titty fucking and all out finish in CFS. She encouraged me to fuck her standing in front of the mirror, who was I to say no. She took it all like a champ. I will repeat with Bella no doubt.
    Thanks man this reminds me I need to see Bella again. One of Bella's distinguishing characteristics is her tendency to encourage the action.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape