Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 15297
-
08-29-20 20:52 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks man this reminds me I need to see Bella again. One of Bella's distinguishing characteristics is her tendency to encourage the action.
Originally Posted by RND77
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 20:28 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 77Too Much
I've gone here twice in the last 3 years. The first time was with a young girl mid to late twenties tightest box I've ever had. 100 All in. Second time I went completely different lineup all older women only received HJ provider did not disclose an amount paid forty house in the beginning tip another 40 after the deed. The most I've ever paid in CT is 170 at 2 x9 Grand Street bassment.
Originally Posted by DGeneral844
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 16:38 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 27+1 here too. Bin is one of a kind. I'd recommend trying her at least once while she's around.
Originally Posted by Fallen7
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 14:12 #5559Regular Member

Posts: 21Phone # is 6466XXX512.
Originally Posted by CuriousBt
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 11:34 #5558Regular Member

Posts: 23BBBJ w Cindy at Asian Desires
I had a great reunion with one of my favorite girls, Cindy. I love her BBBJ. Fairly pretty girl too, nice tall body, lean with a little covid weight around the midsection, but still looking sexy AF. Took me to the shower room where she cleaned me up great. Superb preview BBBJ and even a little rimming. Back in the room Cindy just pounced onto my cock and focused on giving me a great BBBJ: Slurping, eye contact and sexy faces. Sexy noises. I finished exploded in her mouth and she acted like she was swallowing it. I'm not sure if she did, but the impression she left was sexy AF. Pictures are real: http://asiandesiresnyc.com/cindy/.
-
08-25-20 11:26 #5557Regular Member

Posts: 23I agree about Bin, she's great. Just keep in mind she's not the youngest like you mentioned, but that body is absolutely smoking and her service is top notch.
Originally Posted by Fallen7
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 10:59 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 99It is. You have a number or website?
Originally Posted by KpopPatel
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 10:21 #5555Regular Member

Posts: 21If older is an important criteria, plus service quality, you might consider 24x Grand st. (Joyce, Anna, etc.).
Originally Posted by CuriousBt
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 10:01 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 99First timer looking for an AMP
Usually in the other section but I wanted to check out an AMP or MP because of consistency and better reliability. I like older women and grannies so I've heard 98 Mott is good for that though not for anything else. Any other suggestions for older? I like DATY as well. I've read about NYAW but no sure if they have anyone matching my taste. Any info and website would be great. Feel free to PM me if you want.
-
08-24-20 10:27 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 130Bin at Tatsexy
Bin at Tatsexy.com: Website: www.tatsexy.com -- Bin is probably my favorite K-girl even thought she's pushing 40. But with a body like that I quickly forget. I understand why some dudes think she's younger. It's because her body is better than your typical 25 year old. It's just a unique body. Tall slim and slinky body. And we're talking very skinny. If you like skinny, you're prob going to love Bin. But if you "don't like 'them too skinny," I'm going to recommend you think twice. I couldn't find any spare fat on the girl, not even a little. Personally I loved Bin's build but I know some of my peers might find her too skinny.
And then of course there's the service. Great moves, great personality. BBBJ, Rimming, no rush, sweet personality, tight pussy, gets into it in FS. Damage is 3 roses, 2 pops available if you can.
-
08-24-20 09:50 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 130Good morning. The standard donation at NYAW is 2. 8 all-in (house + tip).
Originally Posted by Bubba2274
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 19:22 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 208Hey all.
Was hoping for some info on NYAW. I am looking to hit them up this week, and their site says that a one hour session is $ with tips. Was just wondering what the avg tip amount would be to have a great time? I assume it would be something like $. 6, but I am not sure.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
08-23-20 10:37 #5550Senior Member

Posts: 44M6
Anyone know the line up today for Mott? Thinking of passing by since I missed yumi last time.
-
08-22-20 15:18 #5549Senior Member

Posts: 401Just be aware some NYAW reviews here are shills. Some of them started last year and had been building up post counts so is now difficult to discern which are legit.
Originally Posted by Macaman69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 12:21 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 33NYAW Bella
Returned to see Bella at NYAW, hoping for a similar awesome time like I had with Jojo. Jojo is off for a little so MMS recommended Bella, who she told me has been "teaching Jojo. " That seems plausible as my time with Bella was just as good, and in some ways better! On the con side, Bella is a little older than Jojo. But on the pro side, the experience shows, and she's a serious pro on the BBBJ, deep throat long pron-styl blow job, rimming, titty fucking and all out finish in CFS. She encouraged me to fuck her standing in front of the mirror, who was I to say no. She took it all like a champ. I will repeat with Bella no doubt.










Reply With Quote






