Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4254
-
09-02-20 02:10 #189Senior Member

Posts: 483Jesus and goddamn, I'd totally forgotten that! What a mess, for provider and hobbyist alike. No thanks. Reminder much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 01:34 #188Senior Member

Posts: 1544I knew I wasn't crazy. Here is the knife post.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...937&viewfull=1#post4794937.
-
09-02-20 01:31 #187Senior Member

Posts: 451Absolutely!
While screaming bloody murder. I'm learning so much, most of these chicks are MENTAL.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 21:30 #186Senior Member

Posts: 61Which is actually a damn shame, because before the start of this year she was actually pretty reliable. I haven't seen her in a while, but I also think that's probably a good thing.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 21:30 #185Senior Member

Posts: 606Knife
That was me. Post 100 in the annoying provider thread. She is definitely a battered woman with advanced recreational issues.
-
09-01-20 20:15 #184Senior Member

Posts: 483I don't know. But her nails look like she pulled somebody's transmission. I love natural nails, but whoa girl, let's get those scrubbed!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 13:10 #183Senior Member

Posts: 1544Isn't she the one that pulled a knife on someone here during a car date?
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 12:24 #182Senior Member

Posts: 483Damn!
"I've been having a lot of issues lately", she clearly states in her ad. Sounds like a great one to me!!
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 11:38 #181Senior Member

Posts: 265Crazy
If you buy her a vibrator or baby car seat from Her Amazon Wishlist she will take $20 off her rate. Spend an extra hundred to save 20. Looks like lots of drama to me.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 01:40 #180Senior Member

Posts: 451Yikkess!
I've read about this chick before, she really is NUTZ!
Who has time to read that long ass profile while complaining people don't read it. Wonder why. LOL.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B
-
09-01-20 00:47 #179Senior Member

Posts: 46What review was this?
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 19:13 #178Senior Member

Posts: 50That's insane, asking for Uber Eats. She looks like she's been eating a little too well.
Originally Posted by IncogNegro69
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 19:05 #177Senior Member

Posts: 61Do you guys realize how ridiculous things has gotten in seattle.
Just the other day, some dude posted a 5 star review on one of them "Classy" Skanks on TNA for how great the lapdance was for 500 roses. LOL.
Take a look at the postings from other cities. Youll be surprised what a little will get you.
-
08-30-20 18:53 #176Senior Member

Posts: 70Only rants!
This forum needs a name change.
-
08-30-20 18:13 #175Senior Member

Posts: 39She asking for more help, damn if ever there was a chick who needed an intervention.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....67-I-need-help
RUBY: "I still need help. Been trying to do it on my own since this post. Need a few hundred so I can get gas and also hotel in Portland in a few days. Please text me if you can help. I will tell you everything that got me in this situation if you want. I'm currently in Ontario california".
"also need food so Uber eats would be nice".
Xoxo ruby.











Reply With Quote






