Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4254
-
08-28-20 21:10 #174Senior Member

Posts: 1209Same on listcrawler sites like escortalligator and babylon. Total bullshit reviews, most of them left by demhoes or their managers. Post a bad one and you'll get blocked.
Originally Posted by ZifnabsDragon
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 10:20 #173Senior Member

Posts: 61Now, only on TNA, post bad review and get banned!
Seems this guy posted a bad review and they banned him. I am surprised the thread is still there!
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....8994-Be-aware-!&p=13117001&highlight=#post13117001.
-
08-25-20 13:29 #172Senior Member

Posts: 93Yeah, she's trouble and I fear destined to burn herself out with her own "crazy".
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
My favorite was PrincessPeach, formerly JosePussycat! When a dude pissed her off she'd write not only an alert, but she'd trash the guy mercilessly! Hers were actually kind of entertaining!
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 23:32 #171Senior Member

Posts: 371Yep I always pass on the ones that write tons of alerts. Kattarina and Jenna253 write a lot of alerts too.
Originally Posted by TinyMushroom
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 22:14 #170Senior Member

Posts: 824Over $$$ too
I was going to see her but she wouldn't share anything at all about anything only that I would be happy. I told her I couldn't afford it later. Zero response, just bitching about masks on the board.
Originally Posted by TinyMushroom
[View Original Post]
I can't imagine dropping $$$5 and wearing a mask. Just insane.
-
08-24-20 20:52 #169Senior Member

Posts: 61TNA is now just a platform to boost the ego of providers by some spineless POS
The rates have gone out of hand.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
The booking process is like cracking a davinci code:
1. Send 2 references.
2. Call during 1 pm- 12:30 am.
3. Leave a voicemail with your name, call back number & location.
4. Venmo $50 deposit fee (non refundable).
5. Send facepic holding 2 fingers, dated & signed.
7. and on and on and on.
Rate 600 roses for a fat skank.
-
08-23-20 20:22 #168Senior Member

Posts: 982Maybe for a nose job. She looks like a post op.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 19:03 #167Senior Member

Posts: 93Masks During Sessions?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2036310-Mask-on
This "Naughty Nadia" drama queen makes her client wear a mask during their session and wonders why guys want them off. Seriously? You're in the business of providing intimate services. If I want my playroom that squeaky clean I'll jerk off in an empty operating room!
This Nadia chick is also trying to set some kind of WR in # of alerts posted.
-
08-23-20 16:12 #166Senior Member

Posts: 98At least get a security deposit To pay for your one way trip back home WTF 🙄.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 15:04 #165Banned Member

Posts: 1358Agree 100%! It's getting just about impossible to find a reliable woman who provides excellent service at reasonable rates. I really wonder how most of these gals are surviving, especially when they charge ridiculous rates.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
Myself, except for some "hits", but mostly "misses", I am almost ready to give up. As it is, just about all of my recent outings have been to AMPs. But even that usually "reliable" resource is getting questionable.
-
08-23-20 15:01 #164Senior Member

Posts: 93Yep, that's happened to me a couple of times
They think they're being so sneaky. All of the sudden DATY's off the menu and they're trying to prevent you from seeing their pussy altogether - like we were born yesterday. It's happened to me at least 3 times over the years.
Originally Posted by IncogNegro69
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 14:28 #163Senior Member

Posts: 1544Knowing the BS that people spout on that board, it probably went more like this:
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
John: Oh baby, you're so gorgeous. If you ever come to San Diego, I'd pay $3,000 to see you.
Hooker: Hey baby, I'm here. Where's my $3,000?
John: (silence).
Hooker: He robbed me of $3,000!
-
08-23-20 13:55 #162Senior Member

Posts: 580Ruby Mariposa
Why the fuck did she bring 3 K to meet a guy?
Originally Posted by IncogNegro69
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 02:48 #161Senior Member

Posts: 39https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....do-you-do-this!
I really hate when providers act dumb like they don't know other providers purposely see clients while on there periods without telling them first. You got providers in here talking about "its a natural thing, if you can't handle it maybe you shouldn't see us" knowing damn well the topic was about providers who try to hide it before a session.
-
08-22-20 22:55 #160Senior Member

Posts: 451Agreed!
100% agree Billyklub with everything you said. Especially with the pandemic, many thought the ladies would reduce or at least discount their prices. Instead raised it, woman logic!
Side note: All the witches are now goddesses, princesses and sweet hearts. Old, fat, tall, short, ugly, etc! I have spoken.
🤪128529;.











Reply With Quote




