Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 920 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4710
    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen KP Chloe yet? She's been in town for a few weeks but can't find anything on her.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=159767439561467
    I was just about to post this. I may see her Saturday. Let me know if you go before please.

  2. #4709
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Jennie didn't really catch my eye, but I just saw nyra this past week. It was later and I wasn't able to see llana. As stated, marina's place. She says she was never in chicago before. That's her in the pics, but slightly older. She says she shy, but has the routine just like Angeila at AB, etc. So not as gf as Karen, but it was worth the trip. Wish kimberly would.
    What's the screening like? Doesn't mention what info is needed on the ad.

  3. #4708

    KP Chloe

    Anyone seen KP Chloe yet? She's been in town for a few weeks but can't find anything on her.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=159767439561467

  4. #4707
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    ? You commented on them on August 24th as if you had already visited.
    Yes I have but not really to familiar with what girls are there I haven't been going there that long or went many times.

  5. #4706
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Does any have a link or website to this Coco everybody keeps hyping up about.
    ? You commented on them on August 24th as if you had already visited.

  6. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I got good news and bad news on the famous busty Coco. The good news is that she will be back to Chicago, but the bad news is that it won't be until next year.

    The date is set, but I am keeping the date to myself so I can go first. Your guys wore her out last time lol.
    Let me know Charlie. I'll take sloppy seconds. LOL.

  7. #4704

    CoCo

    Does any have a link or website to this Coco everybody keeps hyping up about.

  8. #4703

    New girls

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    There are two new Thai girls working. And they seems to be independent and both look very familiar. Have anyone seen them yet?
    Jennie didn't really catch my eye, but I just saw nyra this past week. It was later and I wasn't able to see llana. As stated, marina's place. She says she was never in chicago before. That's her in the pics, but slightly older. She says she shy, but has the routine just like Angeila at AB, etc. So not as gf as Karen, but it was worth the trip. Wish kimberly would.

  9. #4702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Same number

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    There are two new Thai girls working. And they seems to be independent and both look very familiar. Have anyone seen them yet?

    Nyra.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1679768
    No, haven't seen her, but the phone number is the same one used by Karen, Marina, Nina. So the number.

    Is legit and they use accurate photos, so I would have no concerns if you like what you see in the photos.

  10. #4701

    20 grand

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Coco probably made 20 grand last time she was here. Of course she's coming back.
    Yeah, I am sure she did with all the guys lining out the door. 20 grand is really more 20 grand, because it's all tax free. But it does take a physical and mental toll to bang so many guys. That is why I want to go first haha.

  11. #4700

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I got good news and bad news on the famous busty Coco. The good news is that she will be back to Chicago, but the bad news is that it won't be until next year.

    The date is set, but I am keeping the date to myself so I can go first. Your guys wore her out last time lol.
    Coco probably made 20 grand last time she was here. Of course she's coming back.

  12. #4699
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    I been texting 2188 and 2189 numbers, but I get no response from either. How can I get thru to some one? Please help.
    They usually replied back instantly. The only reason why they don't answer back is either they are busy or you are blacklisted.

  13. #4698

    Busty News

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I got good news and bad news on the famous busty Coco. The good news is that she will be back to Chicago, but the bad news is that it won't be until next year.

    The date is set, but I am keeping the date to myself so I can go first. Your guys wore her out last time lol.
    Yeah go for it, I went first last time and made her cum. Last time was not her first time in Chicago, she remembered me and asked me if I remembered her.

  14. #4697

    Two New Thai girl

    There are two new Thai girls working. And they seems to be independent and both look very familiar. Have anyone seen them yet?

    Jennie.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1817401

    Nyra.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1679768

  15. #4696

    Coco

    I got good news and bad news on the famous busty Coco. The good news is that she will be back to Chicago, but the bad news is that it won't be until next year.

    The date is set, but I am keeping the date to myself so I can go first. Your guys wore her out last time lol.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape