Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 24,751 to 24,765 of 41293
-
08-30-20 22:42 #16543Senior Member

Posts: 59[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-30-20 21:54 #16542Senior Member

Posts: 1170About flab
This is why getting a whole body picture for verification is vital. I'm sure if she sent verification pics showing that mess of a body, she wouldn't get any visits. Some seem to think we are clowns for asking for verification pics but it's instances like this that could save us a great deal of inconveniences! I know many don't want to send verification pics but if girls declined sending them, then we should avoid! Periodt!
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 21:29 #16541Senior Member

Posts: 1170[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-30-20 21:14 #16540Senior Member

Posts: 443Boob popped out of socket is a new one.
Everything e;se has been discussed in her reviews on here. I know I brought up the flabby ass & gut. In jeans, she looks like a dime, remove them and it's a 4.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 21:08 #16539Senior Member

Posts: 39[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-30-20 20:00 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 909Hold up-rebuttal
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
There are never rebuttals on this forum. He writes his review, you write yours, people read them both and then they decide what to do.
A2
-
08-30-20 19:40 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 909Oh lord yes
We need to investigate this. These girls are taking their cues from somewhere, but they are all in unison. All the ones worth trying have ridiculous rates. Like 50 CBS, 65 BBBJ, 80 BBBJCIM, 100 qv then up from there. No mam that's ridiculous, and its multiple gals doing this multi- tier pricing.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
Went down to Miami recently, picked up a Togo order off the street, swear the session lasted an hr or more, worked up a good sweat. Only ran up 80. That was a 30 tip. She was mountains above these things out here & in ads. No smell, pretty, smelled fresh not smothered in that strawberry bs. Only drawback, she was paranoid about giving out her number. Don't know the Miami scene so don't know if that her or the scene down there.
So we have to do some investigation into who is setting these standards, because this year alone prices soared 40%. We need some navigation LOL.
-
08-30-20 19:28 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 39Fun time
Saw this one the other day near the airport. If you like sexy af black girls, then this one needs to be on the bucket list. She has one of the prettiest pussies I have ever had the pleasure of licking. Long legs tight ass, which is avail for a little extra. Head game on point. She was very friendly, sexy and knows what she is doing. I was a little nervous and I guess shy but she put that to rest with her dirty talk and sexy personality. I don't usually like the airport hotels, but hers was clean and I felt safe. She was dressed to kill in her 9 " heels and her painted on little dress. Name that song? LOL for real though she is hot as hell and has a great sexy personality. As usual YMMV but I guess I caught her on a good day. Hh 160 and I got her to come down a little, and went waaaaaay over time too. After we were done I was so impressed that I gave her the original amt. Haven't seen any reviews on her, so I hope your experience is as good as mine was.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/039917406993
-
08-30-20 19:16 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 909Decent price actually
She quoted me a hhr for what used to be qv price. Plus I talked to her, doesn't sound ratchet or alot of attitude. Yet choose to go another route purely because she seem to be a butterface. The body 9/10, but. Well I'm picky LOL.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 18:00 #16534Senior Member

Posts: 1246Disappointed with Allie
I was looking for something different today, and wanted some fake tits to bang around. I decided to give Allie a try and wish I didn't. The good points are that the set up was easy, and she's a super cool girl. Very personable and has an awesome dog!
The bad is that she doesn't do BBBJ on the first visit, but will on subsequent visits? That makes ZERO sense to me. I usually need a few minutes of bare head to clear my mind and get relaxed enough for the main event.
Then, her top came off and one of her tits was pointing up! It completely freaked me the fuck out. I went cross eyed trying to figure out which titty to look at! She said it popped out of its pocket and was very painful, so they were completely off limits. WTF!?
Lastly, she took her pants off and it was nothing but flab. I know she supposedly lost a bunch of weight, but I wasn't expecting to see that! I was horrified.
There was nothing whatsoever to get me turned on. I actually think I developed a vagina on this visit. I made an excuse to not cause a scene, blamed it on myself, and left. I will not repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/491107102301
-
08-30-20 16:55 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 59100%
Totally agree. I just validated a provider who someone else says to stay away from! LOL. Just because said monger doesn't want to see her or can't. Shouldn't deter others from trying is all I'm saying. But like I said I seen her when she posted on SA. Not sure what she's like now but never repeated because she's not my type to go back. Others might like her so yea. YMMV. Did the same thing about another provider who I validated (Vivienne) who also started on SA. But said monger got butt hurt about, lmao. I'm good.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:15 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 226Cool
Yes, I may give it one more try. If they want to get consistent clients, then they need to be as well. Thanks!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:07 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 1033I've been somewhat of a supporter of hers in the past but I've been having some of the same issues with her recently and am beginning to understand the "drama issues" that keep so many from seeing her on a regular basis.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:04 #16530Senior Member

Posts: 477Been around for a while, I've always had a good time with her but its been a year or so since I've seen her, heard she's staying at the dumps off JTB behind applebees and her looks may have declined and her man is always close by but she used to be really hot IMO bedsides the rock hard implants, I have quite a few videos of her riding like a good cowgirl does.
Originally Posted by SavageRandy
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 14:52 #16529Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the game
I absolutely agree JD! I won't engage childishness from men-children because I'm here to only exchange valuable information. Carry on!
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






