Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,881 to 20,895 of 30350
-
08-31-20 08:08 #9470Banned Member

Posts: 1148Monica
Good to hear. Saw her 3 X and the first two were great. The third was bad because of the demons. Glad to hear she's kicked her habit because she is a hottie.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 07:56 #9469Banned Member

Posts: 1148Harley
Sounds like Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde. Two glowing reviews and two bad reviews.
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 22:54 #9468Senior Member

Posts: 1150Go for the qv or hhr session with her. Keep in mind that she's a one pop and done girl.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 22:12 #9467Senior Member

Posts: 152That is her
Yeah sorry I thought I put in the correct link in the post.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 20:46 #9466Senior Member

Posts: 76Asking to Sign up to her OF page
I messaged her and she told me I had to sign up for her OnlyFans page before she would set up a meet up. No thanks.
Originally Posted by DollarBill50
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 19:58 #9465Senior Member

Posts: 1150There's a search bar at the top right of the page.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 16:40 #9464Senior Member

Posts: 666Is this the same link as for the dyke or is, my phone messing with me?
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 16:32 #9463Senior Member

Posts: 165Re Rose
Just search the forum for Rose / Megan / Lilith or carmax crew.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 14:53 #9462Senior Member

Posts: 164Same link?
You posted the same link for both girls. Did dyke offer BBFS?
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 12:58 #9461Regular Member

Posts: 9Breezie
I was curious about this one too. Interesting that her caraway says her car only.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 11:33 #9460Senior Member

Posts: 526Tiffany Bello Anybody (Snapchat: t_bello7012)
Anybody seen this young lady I have in the subject?
All I have is her snapchat. She is on my radar and I'm ready.
But before I take the plunge, need any info on her.
The Snapchat is all I have of her.
-
08-30-20 08:36 #9459Senior Member

Posts: 96I saw her the other week. Place is a mess, she's cute but pics are better. Service was good, nice body, but smell of place makes me not want to go back unless in a pinch. Bbj covered mish. Like you said, hygiene could be better. Nice girl, a little effort and this would be a better experience.
Originally Posted by PoonMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 23:18 #9458Senior Member

Posts: 148Update
I'm stepping out of this one. Got the location, and is in SC. Near the MCDs over 85 and SC intersection. Too place to be around these times.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/449023783740
-
08-29-20 20:21 #9457Senior Member

Posts: 233Monica
Yes. That's her.
Originally Posted by Tolcin
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 19:38 #9456Senior Member

Posts: 3632nd that to monica
2nd Monica. Good BJ. Years ago she had bad demons. She got rid o demons. Good service now. Good BJ skills.
Originally Posted by Tolcin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






